It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds Cannot Be Trusted And The Reptilian Connection

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If there were a diabolical Reptilian race out there somewhere (or here), wouldn't they have a connection with Earth's birds?

Man, my tip 2 u is: Stop IMMEDIATELY reading David Icke stuffs. I really do believe that there are other intelligent humanoid species living on Earth, besides homo-sapiens, in underground and underwater environment and most likely they aren't aliens, but results of ancient extraterrestrial genetic engineering. As well as the primate ancestor of homo-erectus was engineered, nothing prevents that the same happened with reptiles and amphibians species. Based in the Zecharia Sitchin's translations of Sumerian legacy, this theory is quite plausible.

It's common opinion among biologists that birds and reptiles have a common ancestor or some sort of genetic connection, BUT... If you just got in the point, where you are associating birds with evil-illuminati-reptilian-shapeshifter-conspiracy, you need STOP and REBOOT your life. Go out, take some days off, go to some nature lake-side area, with loads of threes, tons of birds, singing and bouncing around the grass in a sunny day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/181003d0ed6c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a6943af369a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2b13fe91cc1.jpg[/atsimg]

Birds, evil???

Dude, WTF???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
lol I like out of the box thinking. I like birds, and would not reccomend stopping them :p Today I had an eagle circleing high above my head. I did wonder what it was doing and if it noticed me. I started waving to it after awhile but it just kept circleing around. Hope it wasn't spying on me... lol

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
reply to post by Signals

Man, my tip 2 u is: Stop IMMEDIATELY reading David Icke stuffs.

... If you just got in the point, where you are associating birds with evil-illuminati-reptilian-shapeshifter-conspiracy, you need STOP and REBOOT your life. Go out, take some days off, go to some nature lake-side area, with loads of threes, tons of birds, singing and bouncing around the grass in a sunny day.

I was hoping and believing this thread was intended to be a bit of light-hearted irony and satire!

Signals, friend, that was the intent? You're not buying into this with conviction, right? Please, tell us the truth!

[edit on 2/20/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

The weirdest birds out there, in my opinion, are the owls. Check out the side-to-side predatory gestures as they size up an intruder. They look like some kind of malevolent alien life form...

Maybe they are shapeshifter owls that become Al Qaeda terrorists, after pray some ancient evil babylonian mantra and invoke the dark powers of Marduk...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Please don't bring Him into this.

I don't subscribe to Mr. Icke !

Just thinking out loud....

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

The Truth is, my friend, hard to gather and often times preposterous

(I'm being serious here, birds could be the connection)

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by EnlightenUp

The Truth is, my friend, hard to gather and often times preposterous

(I'm being serious here, birds could be the connection)

Quite possibly preposterous, indeed.

Well, to me, the things that are mosly likely to be alien probes are insects and spiders. Even then, I'm friendly to them. They could be watching innocently, trying to learn what we're about, and I don't wish to be a poor embassador.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Well, to me, the things that are mosly likely to be alien probes are insects and spiders.

Great Scott I hope not.

I am so screwed.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
post by Doc Velocity

The weirdest birds out there, in my opinion, are the owls. Check out the side-to-side predatory gestures as they size up an intruder. They look like some kind of malevolent alien life form...

Maybe they are shapeshifter owls that become Al Qaeda terrorists, after pray some ancient evil babylonian mantra and invoke the dark powers of Marduk...

You unbelievers are mocking forces that are far beyond your pitiable comprehension.

Take a look at this THING and tell me it's not an Agent of Cosmic Flux!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74d8ae7fa444.gif[/atsimg]
It's an intedimensional Hellspawn! The End Times are upon us! Divine was a Transvestite!

(John Waters crowd roars in approval)

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 2/21/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"Twin Peaks" - The owls are not what the seem...

www.youtube.com...

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 2/21/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Mesmerising, aint it.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies everyone, I think we can agree bird's to be the Devil's Window.

Now I'm off to learn more on the subject. Do not trust them, they could turn.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, what about the 25 Million chickens that are slaughtered every day for us humans to eat?
Is that all part of the birds' master plan for world domination?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
So, what about the 25 Million chickens that are slaughtered every day for us humans to eat?
Is that all part of the birds' master plan for world domination?

No, that is simply the front line in the ongoing war between our secret society and our avian overlords....

[edit on 21-2-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Exactly...

chickens = martyr for the cause.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well if you're right you'd better make friends with them or the repitlian aliens are going to get you.

Here are some secret rituals that will spare you of their wrath when the time comes.

You can sacrifice one cup of seed a week. Also feeding the ducks at park with stale bread will work.

Or you can admire the beauty of their song or at their ability to see in ways we have no reference for. Or you could marvel at the fact that some birds travel 10,000's miles in a year.

Saying hello to them every once in a while helps. They appreciate that.

Hummingbird feeders, a bird bath or bird house are all good ways getting the birds to like you and no report you to their evil reptilian overlords.

Because the they can smell fear and will attack anything who threatens their existence like a hawk striking a chicken.

If you're really worried about reptilians, don't give them anything to latch on to. Fear is the basis of the repitilian mind. Without the fear, you could rise up to see the landscape, the bigger picture and harmonizing the signals between the two hemispheres of your mind spreading the wings of your awareness. Then you can see yourself as you really are, infinite in existence, connected to all life with absolutely nothing to fear. But who would want that kind of power? When there are evil alien overlords watching your every move.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Birds are amazing creatures and so much more intelligent than we give them credit for. Here are a couple stories of crows not only recoginzing individuals, but also holding grudges against them:

NPR Crow Paradox: www.npr.org...

Crows Smart Enough to Hold a Grudge? www.animalintelligence.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
Well if you're right you'd better make friends with them or the repitlian aliens are going to get you.

Here are some secret rituals that will spare you of their wrath when the time comes.

You can sacrifice one cup of seed a week. Also feeding the ducks at park with stale bread will work.

Or you can admire the beauty of their song or at their ability to see in ways we have no reference for. Or you could marvel at the fact that some birds travel 10,000's miles in a year.

Saying hello to them every once in a while helps. They appreciate that.

Hummingbird feeders, a bird bath or bird house are all good ways getting the birds to like you and no report you to their evil reptilian overlords.

Because the they can smell fear and will attack anything who threatens their existence like a hawk striking a chicken.

If you're really worried about reptilians, don't give them anything to latch on to. Fear is the basis of the repitilian mind. Without the fear, you could rise up to see the landscape, the bigger picture and harmonizing the signals between the two hemispheres of your mind spreading the wings of your awareness. Then you can see yourself as you really are, infinite in existence, connected to all life with absolutely nothing to fear. But who would want that kind of power? When there are evil alien overlords watching your every move.

birds are good- no doubt. everything is part of a divine plan, right....?

seriously though- feeding hummingbirds with sugar-water can KILL them. their little hearts beat too fast from the sugar and they die mid-flight. please don't feed the hummingbirds unless you're planting flowers....

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Where did you get that video or device? ROFLMAO

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85dfb6a0666a.jpg[/atsimg]

No telling what's going through that bird brain....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c95fb02643f.jpg[/atsimg]

You humans just wait until we regain control.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join