It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI First Photograph of an Extraterrestrial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I get the email updates from the CSETI people and usually there isn't much to read or to see. When I got this in my email box this morning I had to take a very careful look at this.

CSETI Expedition Yields First Ever Photograph
of an Extraterrestrial

The shot was taken at Joshua Tree National Park in California, November 17, 2009, during a CSETI contact event overseen by Dr. Steven Greer.

This photograph offers extraordinary evidence of interstellar, transdimensional technology, and the efficacy of CSETI contact protocols.

Click Here for Full Set of Photos and Measurements

NOTE: These photos look much clearer when viewed on a High Definition computer screen or a High Definition TV screen.

Hmmm, the picture didn't post. I don't know how to post the image but I am putting the link here

www.cseti.org...

I don't quite know what to think of this. He gives a break down of the little green image, no joke it is green! Please check this out, I want to hear what you guys think of this.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
These are the types of posts that make me hate how bad people want to believe. This isn't even worth being posted on here. The picture sucks just as bad on my "High Definition" computer screen because it's just a pixelated video game alien or something. Gullible america at it again.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pretty much what I thought, to me "it" looked like Kazoo from the Flintstone's. LOL

Thread already going on this here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So sorry, I didn't see it

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I got my hopes up.....And a disappointment....
nothing but a pixelated humanoid figure in a weird array of colors.
nothing.......

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join