It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the 'Flying Toblerones': Reports of Scottish UFOs Released

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Beware the 'Flying Toblerones': Reports of Scottish UFOs Released

www.disinfo.com

The BBC reports:

Reports of “flying Toblerones” and objects travelling at 1,100 mph across the Scottish sky have been released by the Ministry of Defence. The files detail how unidentified objects have been witnessed flying over a range of locations across Scotland.Among them were one from a senior air traffic controller at Prestwick Airport who reported seeing a fast-moving UFO on the airport radar.

While four fishermen spotted a flat, shiny object hovering off the coast. The Scottish accounts are among the thousands of reports made of close encounters with UFOs across the UK whic
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There are several sightings mentioned in the article; it is a kind of grab bag report but what is interesting is the section(at least for me):

Other document describe a request submitted to former Prime Minister Tony Blair from a councillor for an inquiry into 600 alleged sightings in the so-called Bonnybridge Triangle, near Falkirk.

www.disinfo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 20-2-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
600 sightings and an appeal to the PM that is totally denied. That is just glaringly not right. The MoD always clevery says its not a threat to Nationaly Security - not referring in any way to their reality status. How could they have been so sure?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Since the recent increase in terror threat to the U.K. One would think that information such as this would be made available to, at the very least, the PM.

For all i know, the PM could have the info and find it to be worthless.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Flying Toblerone? It'd be nice if they get a 'flying reeses butter-cup' UFO sighting. After that I'm booking a trip to scotland. Lol.

Seriously. Have there been any crop circles too accompanied with the UFO sightings?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidself

mmmm toblerone .....

interesting find thanks for sharing

i need to go find an airport shop right .... now

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
They do look like Toblerones. That is pretty funny.

new topics

top topics

join