It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic Beard Man -bus fight-follow up interview (new)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Some one found EBM and talked to him about what happened , and what has been

happening to him next.

He's been treated as a hero, but he seems confused a lot.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Already posted in the original thread. Here's the link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Seen many like him. Somewhat highly functioning, but still with some obvious issues with loose associations and histrionic type behaviors.

Still, seems like an interesting guy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Seen many like him. Somewhat highly functioning, but still with some obvious issues with loose associations and histrionic type behaviors.

Still, seems like an interesting guy.

Hiya Tex, I agree. There are moments when I wondered if he was actually at his own fight? Still, an interesting guy

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hi!

Thanks for the post.

He appears to be disfunctional (though I probably wouldn't say this to his face....I like life....no pain...just fear...)

He appears to embelish the event but at the same time has a true belief in the 'basics.' On the other hand he seems to churn out everything but in an unrelated fashion - mother's funeral, post Vietnam, the knife, 22 minutes? God Bless America...

I guess there are loads of people that are as confused (Self no exception) and do what they can.

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
too funny.
probably one of the most interesting discussions I.R.L. I've seen.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Agree with pretty much all of the above...after having seen the videos he seems:

A "little off ", he's got a few years on him, however he is a big, strong guy and not someone to take lightly in a conflict.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Old Vietnam Vet, show respect where it is due. There are a few of these tough ole boys living in remote area's in the NW and you bet they are crazy. After being sent to a hell hole (many were drafted) and told to kill in a senseless war, they came back to a country that hated them. Remember "baby killer"? Used and tossed away.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This poor guy has been through a lot in his years by the sounds of things, poor guy's still grieving his mother too, but he's so funny, when he talks about the Mohamed Ali moves and his message to people not to # with old guys .. oh and his final message to stop the war .. !! he needs a medal this guy, i'd love to spend an afternoon in the pub with him and hear all his stories .. bless him !!

Satellite1

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
This poor guy has been through a lot in his years by the sounds of things, poor guy's still grieving his mother too, but he's so funny, when he talks about the Mohamed Ali moves and his message to people not to # with old guys .. oh and his final message to stop the war .. !! he needs a medal this guy, i'd love to spend an afternoon in the pub with him and hear all his stories .. bless him !!

Satellite1

You might not want to have to many drinks though.

He seems like he could go off at any second, booze might not be the
best idea.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What is amazing is the level of positivity he exudes after going through being drafted into Vietnam and putting up with all that on the streets. He has the basic human values down pat. He wants the wars to be over. He is in tears over his mother passing, all the BS. I salute him, not for his views only, but for his attitude.

You know, I see a lot of the older generation. Most of them are so full of themselves and think everyone should kiss their feet and bow. 70-80 years on this rock and they still haven't learned common decency, and dignity. This man is a huge breath of fresh air. I'd take my chances hanging with him at the bar, instead of having to hear the typical airy, self-rightous bull that is peddled by most old people - who are not "real" and have very inflated egos - that's not exactly balanced either. Edit: and most of them would not have stood up for themselves either, cowards riding a time of economic wonder, most of them never seeing true combat if they were in the wars.

I'd bet Vietnam had a higher percentage of front line combatants vs. "support" With that said, we don't really know what this guy did in vietnam, admittedly. But he's obviously not proud of it to say, while some people think they are God's gift because they unloaded boxes off a plane for the Army.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Novise]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
"the chinaman is not the issue!" "am i wrong?!"

seriously, am i the only one who sees the huge resemblance to Walter Sobchak from the big lebowski?

i think the guy from the fight is lucky he came away with both ears!

top topics

join