It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: Fictional Cyborgs gets their hands on Allspark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
what's Happen if any Fictional Cyborgs gets their hands Allspark cube from Transformers Live action film series?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Optimus prime would save us!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Optimus prime would save us!

Optimus Prime is dead before he have any chance to save us, so all that we have when this is happen is Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven from Teen Titans Cartoon plus Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari from Digimon Anime plus Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, and Squidward plus Bart Simpson.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by masonicon]

[edit on 21-2-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Random cast there mate!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

Random cast there mate!

what?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Well, if the Borg got a hold of it, god help us all!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
an important question, as Karlhungis stated, "thank god this has been asked at last!"

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hello? What happened to the rules against ONE LINERS?!

Excuse me? That (so called "Opening Post" should have been posted in mutter since it's only 2 lines!

This is reply is longer than the OP!!!

For God sakes people!

Mods, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Ok officer!

Lighten up jinx! sorry for the short post, hope it don't offend!

[edit on 21-2-2010 by valiant]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Sorry valiant...But I had good reason for what I wrote up there...certain threads and posts get removed for ridiculous reasoning, and mods make a huge fuss about it... but a thread like this, get's to stay up???? I just don't get the logic.
And yet when they remove a post or thread, they bring into the reasoning 'the quality of content on ATS'...Just doesn't gell.

I am not offended at all.
But what counts for the one should count for the other...I have nothing against one liners...I am merely stating what the mods are usually complaining about, yet they choose to do nothing about a thread like this...

It's becoming very 'clicky' on this site.
Then again, maybe I should just stay off bts all together.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

They don't like one liners that don't add anything to the topic or are simple I agree posts. That's all the one liner rule is about. If for instance you have something simple to say, and it only takes one line, but it adds to the discussion, and isn't something like "I agree", or "I ate a bug!" Then it's perfectly ok.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I completely know where your coming from jinx! and would agree with you, but from how i've seen things here, BTS is a far more relaxed place for these silly discussions and one liners, and personally imo this is the only thing I see wrong about what you said!
I suspect if a thread like this had popped up on ATS, it would be swiftly moved/dealt with or whatever, but like I say, this is far more relaxed than ATS and a place where plenty of us like to put our feet up and talk rubbish sometimes.

I hope I didn't come across as an a** in my previous post, I apologize if I did!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Uhmm...it's BTS folks...lighten up!

The one-liner thing is really for ATS, not BTS....

I have NEVER given a one-liner warning on BTS...that'd be just wrong...

As to the OP's question, the answer is simple, isn't it? We fleshlings would all be eradicated. Not a very difficult "what if?" scenario.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

the real scenario is: the Grox of Spore merged with F-22 Raptor, RAH-66 Comanche, F-35 Lightning II, Stryker, M1A2 Abrams, RQ-4 Global Hawk, V-22 Osprey, Foster-Miller TALON SWORDS, SR-X Aurora, RQ-1 Predator, B-2 Spirit, XM8 Rifle, FGM-148 Javelin, XM25 Individual Airburst Weapon System, Desert Eagle, Minigun, Railgun, Airbus A380, and Playstation 3 amongst many other Cutting edge Technological devices with both Nanotechnology and the Allspark, then he become the Groxotron, and doing fights with Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari plus Spongebob, Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, and Bart Simpson plus Hiro Nakamura only to have their abilities useless against the Groxotron because it's Nantechnology and he will exterminate every fleshlings from the universe just like red hot sharp knife through butter.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
...only to have their abilities useless against the Groxotron because it's Nantechnology and he will exterminate every fleshlings from the universe just like red hot sharp knife through butter.

Can they call in the Looney Tunes to help out? I think Bugs and his, "He doesn't have to shoot you now" routine would outsmart Grox.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...only to have their abilities useless against the Groxotron because it's Nantechnology and he will exterminate every fleshlings from the universe just like red hot sharp knife through butter.

Can they call in the Looney Tunes to help out? I think Bugs and his, "He doesn't have to shoot you now" routine would outsmart Grox.

the Grox may smarter than Looney tunes

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I doubt it since the Grox is make believe and the Looney Tunes are not.

Plus they can call on the assistance of Pink Panther, Mr. Magoo, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, Cha-Ka, Ta and Sa from Land of the Lost and the entire Brady Bunch.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I doubt it since the Grox is make believe and the Looney Tunes are not.

Plus they can call on the assistance of Pink Panther, Mr. Magoo, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, Cha-Ka, Ta and Sa from Land of the Lost and the entire Brady Bunch.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

But what happened to Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

But what happened to Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Tai, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Izzy, Joe, T.K., and Kari?

You said their powers were useless, that's why we needed to call in the real super heros; Pink Panther, Mr. Magoo, Sigmund and the Sea Monsters, Cha-Ka, Ta and Sa from Land of the Lost (the real one, not the lame Will Ferrell movie) and the entire Brady Bunch.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by AugustusMasonicus]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join