It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Ladin. Alive or Dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
We all hear the stories about Bin Ladin and how he keeps making these so-called "videos". But is he really alive? I mean, how can one man, live for that long, with all those people (and countries) after his head? And what's to say that the "Bin Ladin's" on the "videos" are him? Saddam had about 13 followers that looked exactly like him, does that mean that Osama is the same? Is he dead, and the C.I.A. doesn't want us to know? Is it another conspiracy?

Please share your knowledge.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is a tall man at 6' 5" it would be hard to find a "lookalike" but I think it could be done.

In the radical islamic world dead or alive for Osama does not mean the same as to the rest of us.

If Osama is indeed dead he would become even greater among these radicals. Alive he is only a man of faith seen as a near god to these Muslims.

I think he is alive because if he were to die or be killed the Arab/muslim world reaction would be hard to miss.

There have been a few audio tapes that are more recent than the videos and even the CIA has said that the voice on the tapes is likely Bin Laden.

What I find shocking is that in his last tape broadcast on Al Jazzera he claimed that they were 90% ready for the mother of all terrorist attacks. and that was months ago.

I think it is quite likely that Osama Bin Laden is indeed alive and through my own investigation is living the the northern border region of Iran near Afghanistan and is surrounded by thousands of supporters who keep him hidden and on the move. I also believe that we know where he is and are unwilling to launch an attack to get him because it would require a massacre of thousands to get to him. I think these people he is among in this region would fight to the death to protect him. and the other option would be to bomb the whole area is not going to happen.

At best we can only hope that the isolation of Osama Bin Laden has made it hard for him to conduct terrorist activity.

Gazz

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Alive and doing fine he is ! and soon to return to his old buddy G.B

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I do agree that Osama is probably still alive, although I have no real proof to offer for that statement. But I wanted to say that I agree with UM_Gazz in the fact that a dead Osama would be more powerful than a living one. A dead Osama would make him a martyr (sp?) and a martyr is the last thing the US needs if it wants to "win" this "war" on terrorism. A martyr gives people and definite and strong rallying point, more so that proclaiming a Great Satan can do.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Do you watch movies with special effects? Will we ever know if the videos are real or if that is really Osama. If there was someone that could disprove them it would never get to you and I anyway.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think the manner of his death will ultimately decide his martyr state. If he dies at the hands of the US, martyrdom is assured. But if he croaks due to illness, accident, whatever, I don't see it.

I think that's the only reason Israel hasn't taken out Arafat. They'd rather see him die in his compound than risk him going out in a blaze of glory.

As for whether he's alive or dead, it's my gut feeling he's still alive.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
In my opinion he is death but his names and deeds in his name are keep alive by his people the thing that brings me to this conclusion is the type of illness that he had he need it blood work often and how can he get it in hidding.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
heh - Saddam went into hiding for so long, he's an old man. Im sure if Osama did need some medical treatment, he would buy out the hospital, keep it all under wraps. Who knows though, im sure the snake will find the rat sooner or later.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Thats a good answer I guess with money all is possible.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Well I agree with what others posted, especially what Gazz had to say. If he had been killed we would know about it - it would be impossible to hide that information from us because of the Islamic extremists' reaction to his death.

Although, I'm not sure how much longer he is going to survive. I believe he has to receive regular kidney dialysis? If he is on the move it baffles me as to how he receives these treatments, although I'm sure it could be done.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
If you could afford to build underground cities, wouldn't you be able to have a doctor on hand, with supplies, and people to carry them?

Just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Our government has half a century's experience with coverups, especially large scale ones. I dont really think it would be that difficult to hide Osama's death, especially if it is by our hands, from people to prevent martyrdom.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think he is long dead.

but the gov wont tell you if they just killed an islamic "god"

it's just common sense.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I think he is long dead.

but the gov wont tell you if they just killed an islamic "god"

it's just common sense.

What could possibly make you think they wouldn't tell us? People are questioning why we can't find him, I think the first thing the government would do is tell us.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I agree.

Why wouldn't they?

I think that the american citizens would praise Bush.

Not like he does anything for em anyway.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist182
Is he dead, and the C.I.A. doesn't want us to know? Is it another conspiracy?
Please share your knowledge.
My knowledge states that he is still alive. He is a very rich man and was in business with the Bush family in the United States of America and most likely still is. I believe he hides behind the protection of the U.S Government--the C.I.A. Osama Bin Laden has been funded by the U.S Government in the past. Bin Laden doesn't care about who dies for him etc. He cares about his own life and his fortune. I believe Osama is connected to other Brotherhoods, like the Illuminati etc.

He is still alive because he is further advancing the agenda for the Global Elite to gain world control. Osama Bin Laden is as much a terrorist as G. W. Bush is.

This is something that they'll never tell you on the mainstream media network. Don't believe everything the Illuminati tell you because Osama Bin Laden is a part of that same network.

It's a conspiracy, yes, one that is deep. Only those who want to find out will know the truth.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Ive long believed Osama was just a puppet, a red herring, if you will, to keep us focused away from the real problem. (*cough NWO* *cough Illuminati*)

Goodness, I've posted 7 times in one day. If I dont quit talking so much, you guys are going to get tired of hearing from me.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think he's alive, and the US government:
1. Doesn't know where he is, exactly, which is an embarrassment
to the administration, so they don't want to talk about it much.
2. Acting like they don't care where he is could force his hand...is he's able to move more freely, they might think info on his whereabouts will get out...assuming of course
that they do manage to find him before his next big "plan" gets carried out.
3. No one wants to try to hard to find him because then they'd have to decide
what to do with him.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Personally I think Bin Laden is still alive. There has to be somebody who has to fund al-qaeda, and the one man who could do that is him. Unless there are other members who are about as wealthy as he is.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleys
I think the manner of his death will ultimately decide his martyr state. If he dies at the hands of the US, martyrdom is assured. But if he croaks due to illness, accident, whatever, I don't see it.

I absolutely agree. He is probably alive and when he is too sick to go on and death is near he will go out with a Bang...so to speak..in a way that makes him look good. But anymore I don't think he is relevant.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join