It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Lies of the week..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Lie: Harry Reid's gonna make sure you get your money back. --President Obama talking about the bank bailout at a town hall meeting with Sen. Reid in Nevada. Too bad we're going to make sure we get his seat back first... www.politico.com...

Lie: We have rescued this economy. --President Obama, saying the stimulus worked so well that we need to pass another www.cbc.ca...

Now i think the most appalling thing is the bailouts and the nerve to suggest another stimulus when so much of the money that has already gone out has been misspent or unaccounted for secondly the more President Obama spends the deeper into debt we go and the more it devalues the American dollar,it is just me or does this seem intentional? Devalue the dollar so much to the point then the government needs to do more bailouts till we rely on them for everything.. it is nothing short of astounding this president has spent more then bush has in his 8yrs in office and wants to spend more but that's just my two cents feel free to comment everyone but remember to keep it clean and on topic

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Obama is just a more attractive face for the same NWO tactics that were used so brutally under the Bush Regimes.

join