It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

The ET appears to be a male, wearing a type of vision augmenting goggles, with a very large head with an indented area demarked by ridges in the forehead. The hairline, ears, eyes, mouth and chin are clearly visible.

How much and what kind of drug needs to be used before I too can see these details

Sign me up, I'll go to the looney bin with you bro

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Just want to point out the cigar ufo in the sky of the second image:

spaceweather.com...

and there seems to be another above it, 50% more transparent but seems to be exactly the same length and possibly angle.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I didn't realise stars shone from the ground, chairs and sky...

It's actually a very bad case of image noise and possibly some stuck pixels thrown in there too. First rule, if you're going to photograph aliens, at least use a good camera. With the amount that CSETI are charging for their courses, they should at least be able to afford a decent prosumer video camera. Real, clear alien footage would be worth... millions.

Seems like a real big debunk fest with little or no thinking required.

Problem is, there's nothing to debunk... or for that matter, not debunk. It's just a dark, blurry, noisy mess of an image. The "alien" they picked out is just one of many. What about the surfing merman guy I found?

This could be the answer: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 20/2/10 by JH80]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
My God, I'm a believer in intelligent life out there in the universe that has a guiding hand in our development but this?

I almost fell over laughing. It more closely resembles my wife's Cajun cooking than an alien.

I'm reminded of when Emilio Estevez looked at the funny picture of dead aliens that his girlfriend showed him in Repo Man... "Looks like sausage."

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
G'day

I'd like to know who's awarding flags to this thread.....

The ATS inverse law of Greer/ Reed / Meier flags.....

The worse the Greer/ Reed / Meier BS you post.....

.....the more flags you get.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Shame on you Greer.
If you think its an alien fine, but how could you think that was good enough to release to the public and not get complete ridicule?
This is as bad as his "folks there are no bad ETs" statement, met them all have you?
THEN HOW ABOUT A DECENT PIC

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The two robes shot looks interesting! But wither there aliens or not who knows?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
ATS SERIOUSLY needs to up it's game otherwise it is going that which it hates/rejects so much.

A JOKE of a website that portrays anti-establishment issues FOR the establishment.

SURELY, this is is as LOW as ATS can go and SURELY a change in moderation needs to be ensued ASAP??

This is NOTHING short of a CHILD'S joke?

It's CRAP (don't care if your rudimentary oppresion blanks the words) it's a BLOODY JOKE.

With SO MUCH going on, on Planet Earth at the moment, so MUCh that REALLY needs to be debated and enlightened on, is this the BEST that can be come up with?

SERIOUSLY.

I am considering my membership of ATS now after the past few months.

It's mutated into a FREAK SHOW.

Actually, I think I could get MANY BS Flags and Stars (the FIRST thing I would abolish if I were webmaster) if I posted that I had met with the Clangers (for the Yank members, The Clangers were a BBC Childrens show about small, knitted puppet Aliens that lived on the Moon) yesterday than the CRAP that seems to be invading ATS.

Don't INSULT me now - READ THE BLOODY POSTS.

ATS is FALLING APART UNDER A WEIGHT OF BS.

TIME FOR A SPRING CLEAN ATS.

A REAL SPRING CLEAN....

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Man, I don't see anything. Really, I don't. I don't get it. It looks like a photo with perhaps some shrubs, stars and some clothy things in it. It certainly appears deliberately illuminated for effect. Someone said "chairs". Sure, chairs. Seems to fit best. I guess that's just what I want to believe though with my closed mind.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

BS needs to be exposed for what it is. If you ignore this sort of thing, it never just goes away, it just festers and grows stronger.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
AAAARRRGGGHHHH....This kind of thing frustrates me.

I am torn---On the one hand, I believe Greer's intentions and overall movement mean well, and I think that he IS on to something with his contact protocol...

But things such as "moth light-beings" and "Cacti-Aliens" being submitted as "evidence" are KILLING his cause!

He needs to be MUCH more critical and careful before submitting many of these things as evidence, as he DOES have some really great UFO and even weird energetic anomolies that take place in these contact events, but he needs to filter through and seperate the wheat from the chaff much more closely so as not to undermine the truly anomolous stuff.

I am actually a huge fan of Greer and his movement overall, but this type of stuff disheartens me. Sigh.

I hear you and I feel the same way, maybe this can help, ETs have nothing to do with what we know and see on TV or in the Movies, so we don't know what to expect when one manifests, when we do see one we have some difficulties to recognise it, simply because we don't know what we are seeing, a natural human reaction is to replace what we see with the next best thing that we know, (exp, if you have never seen a Nuclear reactor and I show you one with out telling you its a nuclear reactor, you might see a huge boiler, or an oil refinery).

You can be sure that this is not a Cactus Alien since I have a daylight picture here, go read the full report and look at all of he supporting pictures and measurements.

www.cseti.org...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Moonguy]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dammit!

I dont see an alien...I dont even see a bloody blob that people are saying

I see a couple chairs and a couple bushes...what the hell!

Can someone tell me where the alien is...or even the blob?

I dont believe Greer is a fraud...else there would be some pretty good hoax pics he has out...
I do not rule out that he is insane however...certainly open for debate.

wheres the blob!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightrun

Just want to point out the cigar ufo in the sky of the second image:

spaceweather.com...

and there seems to be another above it, 50% more transparent but seems to be exactly the same length and possibly angle.

Wrong thread mate

On topic:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
The two robes shot looks interesting! But wither there aliens or not who knows?

could be two aliens...or these two...
hmmmmm

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I really have no opinion of this other than to say that ultimately; this will only discredit the UFO field further.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Dammit!

I dont believe Greer is a fraud...else there would be some pretty good hoax pics he has out...

wheres the blob!

www.cseti.org...

Read that...and you'll realise he really is a fraud.

The UFO/Alien Community really needs to start hammering this guy and exposing him for what he really is.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonguy

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
AAAARRRGGGHHHH....This kind of thing frustrates me.

I am torn---On the one hand, I believe Greer's intentions and overall movement mean well, and I think that he IS on to something with his contact protocol...

But things such as "moth light-beings" and "Cacti-Aliens" being submitted as "evidence" are KILLING his cause!

He needs to be MUCH more critical and careful before submitting many of these things as evidence, as he DOES have some really great UFO and even weird energetic anomolies that take place in these contact events, but he needs to filter through and seperate the wheat from the chaff much more closely so as not to undermine the truly anomolous stuff.

I am actually a huge fan of Greer and his movement overall, but this type of stuff disheartens me. Sigh.

I hear you and I feel the same way, maybe this can help, ETs have nothing to do with what we know and see on TV or in the Movies, so we don't know what to expect when one manifests, when we do see one we have some difficulties to recognise it, simply because we don't know what we are seeing, a natural human reaction is to replace what we see with the next best thing that we know, (exp, if you have never seen a Nuclear reactor and I show you one with out telling you its a nuclear reactor, you might see a huge boiler, or an oil refinery).

You can be sure that this is not a Cactus Alien since I have a daylight picture here, go read the full report and look at all of he supporting pictures and measurements.

www.cseti.org...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Moonguy]

This isn't good. I have no idea what this could possibly prove.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Supporter: $100 to $499 per year Benefactor: $500 to $9999 per year Lifetime Membership Levels (one time payments):

Level 1: $10,000 - $19,999 - includes 1 free CSETI week-long training Level 2: $20,000 - $29,999 - includes 2 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 3: $30,000 - $39,999 - includes 3 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 4: $40,000 - $49,999 - includes 4 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 5: $50,000 - $59,999 - includes 5 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 6: $60,000 - $69,999 - includes 6 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 7: $70,000 - $79,999 - includes 7 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 8: $80,000 - $89,999 - includes 8 free CSETI week-long trainings Level 9: $90,000 - $99,999 - includes 9 free CSETI week-long trainings

Note: some trainings may be limited as to the number of free tuitions depending on total number of spaces available.
CSETI MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS SPECIAL INTERNET RATES!

I wanna see aliens too! Which level....hmmmmm...eeny meeny miny mo...Hot dog! I can spend $99,999 to be shown a picture that's bad they've cropped it and outlined it to give us a chance of seeing what they want us to see.

He looks like a rip-off conman fraudster in my opinion
But still, we'll keep getting Greer and those goshdarn 'Disclosure is coming' threads peopled by members who *for the love of God!* actually defend this guy!

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Kandinsky]

No one can defend this. Not if they are in their right mind. And I'm actually a believer.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Dammit!

wheres the blob!

www.cseti.org...

Read that...and you'll realise he really is a fraud.

The UFO/Alien Community really needs to start hammering this guy and exposing him for what he really is.

Oh, there is a difference between a fraud and a delusional capitalist. I think he truely does believe in the stuff he puts out, and will continue to believe he is doing something special.

A fraud would have some very elaborate and nearly convincing effects pics and videos out...I watched his blinky lights videos and such...I simply think he is convinced of his delusions.

But then again, who knows for sure...I wont spend 100k to find out, and the only way I will ever be reading his books is if I come across a free one (ok, maybe one for a buck at a yard sale somewhere)

I like his vision of ET's. I would love for him to have a day where he goes on public TV and tells everyone "I told ya so!"....but frankly, I remain to be convinced.

Still give the man props for 2001...that was a kick in the right direction...just pretty much everything after that is a wash.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join