It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
After all, this thread is about CSETI & Greer. I cannot continue to talk about everyone else's photo's or stories.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Stalk, harass, threaten, slander, libel & terrorize?

Dude, it happens to lots of people. It's called gang stalking.

I can 100% guarantee you that it's real.

He's brought it all on himself MajorD. And he deserves to be in the Hoax forum. Bravo ATS!

Brought what on himself?

The man gets treated like some kind of frickin rock star of Ufology for god's sake. He travels around everywhere with bodyguards, gets invited to all these big exopolitics conferences and lectures, has people paying him thousands and thousands of dollars to hang out with him in the desert.....

I mean, I WISH I had people paying me thousands and thousands of dollars just to hang with me! Don't you?!?!

Do you think Greer really cares that he's considered a hoaxer on ATS, while he's getting treated like a rock star by all his groupies IRL?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn
reply to post by debris765nju

But as far as the photo, I know for a fact where it was taken, by who, and for what reasons.

Can you provide the answers to these, especially the last one. I cannot understand why more people don't think that that it's a bit odd that firstly there are chairs with fabric throws on them in the middle of the desert, and secondly, why there is a supposed alien sitting on one.

And why the hell would you take a picture of chairs in the desert unless you could see the alien and if they could see the alien why is the composition and lighting so bad?

Just reeks of fake to me.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Do you think Greer really cares that he's considered a hoaxer on ATS, while he's getting treated like a rock star by all his groupies IRL?

Greer probably doesn't care much. Unless it affects his business scam, of course, which I hope it will.

And if the hoax label here at ATS can make even one person think twice about paying this con man thousands of dollars for a "training course", then the hoax label has served it's purpose well.

I agree with InfaRedMan. ATS did the right thing. They called Mr. Greer excactly what he is.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Mr Greer.... You've done it again! Chalk up another body blow to the collective intelligence of UFOlogy... You IDIOT!

Have to agree with that. If, by chance, this is an ET, I wouldn't have even bothered making it public.

Personally, I'd be quite embarrased saying this is an ET, even if it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I don't think i will let you off that easy, the alien is on the left side of my forehead. The photograph will get larger if you click on it. Be a man of honor and accept your defeat with grace. The same applies to you also Mr. Mask. I realize that my claims seem outrageous but i can back up my claims with photographs. Aliens are present, at least the kind i am showing. The other aliens will have to be presented by someone else.

Debris: I don't want to offend you by saying this, but I feel you need medication. May I ask if you are taking any anti-psychotics currently? Your posts, language, behavior and delusions are all consistent with delusional and/or paranoid shizophrenia. I know this because I've seen a good friend develop the same disease.

A) There are NO aliens or visual references in any of the photos you've presented.

B) There are NO aliens or visual references in any of the videos you've presented.

Reality.

STOP posting these pictures at once. Please.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
www.worldpuja.org...

You can listen to Steven Greer's explanation of the photo here. He discusses the implications of the photo and he really does seem to look at this picture like a smoking gun. I wonder what people will really consider hoax-proof. At the end of the day, people are just going to believe whatever they want since YOU are the master of your reality. Lies and opinions have just as much of an impact. Personally, I oppose the deceivers. There is not enough evidence either way in the case of this picture.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

s914.photobucket.com... you repeatedly insult and offend me, if i believed you and your disclaimer i would be crazy. however this thread is about the validity of the CSETI and Greer aliens. I have posted a few facts about this type of entity so i will justify my belief with a photograph of a humanoid alien in frpnt of my face, underlined by the words 'kneeling alien' and another blue alien passing around and through my fingers. These aliens can be seen top right in my avatar (legless)

[edit on 052828p://pm2852 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Mod Edit: Lets not go there please. Cheers -alien

[edit on 26-2-2010 by alien]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Mod Edit: Quoted content removed. Cheers -alien

G'day NightVision

As you know, I always enjoy seeing you in the threads & I have great respect for your deep knowledge of this UFO area

However in this instance, I feel it could be a little confronting for debris765nju, if you question him about his private medical issues in this manner.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-2-2010 by alien]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
ATS did the right thing. They called Mr. Greer exactly what he is.

Amen to that Z! ATS and Springer in particular have showed great integrity with this action. When one considers that management are very open minded with the types of topics and opinions they allow on the forum, it really serves to highlight just how poor Greer's form is.

In his defense, most people sight Greer's initial work with the disclosure movement as a stamp of his pedigree, and while I agree that the original effort was noble, (even though some of the 'witnesses' were of questionable character) Greer has gone rapidly down hill ever since.

He uses the same old tired psychology that palm readers & clairvoyants have used for centuries. Tell the people exactly what they want to hear. People will happily pay a perfect stranger to tell them that their dreams are going to come true. Greer has just modified the psychology a bit and tells them that their dreams are true.

IRM

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

I will explain all of that.

Those are sleeping blankets, because it was cold. And there are about 40 chairs actually, this picture was taken across the circle. The lighting was not anyones flash, or natural light, the ET had used his own lighting device. And, it is not sitting in a chair, it's actually several feet behind the 3rd chair about 2-3 feet off the ground. The reason the quality is so bad is because there was no light, and the shutter speed and iso of the camera were setto stay open for about 3 seconds, a 400 ISO. Raven had been calling for the ET to show it's self for the camera, and in mid snap of this pictures it flickered the light and she captured it. This is not a fluke, or wow I saw an alien... it was there beause the were calling it (meditativly) and it was able to be photographed in this dimention because it allowed her. When the photograph was shot the being is still, with one arm to the side and other arm greeting. Many of you may call me or CSETI members out on "where is the rea proof", or "where is the quality". Well, simply put, here is the truth, and here is the quality.

I have many supporting images and filtered images, and exif data, a super zoom with setching of all coloration, and lighting, and a 3d representation of both the scene, and the alien here.

It is not in question wheather people believe in this photo or not, but see the reality of a truth, the true event that happened, and displayed because thats what CSETI is. In search for the truth, and giving you the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Did you perchance give Greer or his group any money?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

People paying Greer $1000 for a training in the desert, and Greer paying people such as Loder, Bravo, Willits or Cosmicdjinn to LIE about CSETI are still two totally different things, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

That is totally wrong.

But, I guess you can think what you want. In fact I would pay 10,000 to go on a training session. And for your information, I asked for the photos so I could analyze them. As well, If that does not suffice, check my history on facebook; myspace; twitter; CNN; White House; RenRen(chinese); Skype; Yahoo; HERE; Divinecosmos; Camelot; anything else? I think my service speaks for itself, I always give a pece of my mind FREE, and usually 95% of my service FREE. Because all of this is not about $$$, its about providing the @#$ %$#@@ truth, So %^&* you.
No hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I have never gave $1 Yet I serve and offer service for the absolute greater good.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

D'oh!

I'm sorry Cosmicdjinn I think you misunderstood me.

I did not mean to say that you are lying. I was referring to the tendency people have to accuse Greer of paying people to market the trainings for him. If anyone comes along who speaks positively of CSETI, people go, well how much does Greer pay you to say that?

I don't think it's fair myself and I'm on your side here believe me.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

The market has to go out, and money has to come in, because no one is going to fund these operations. Although they have applied for many many grants, the ones that are accepted...simply is not enough to keep these projects going and keep at the progress level and not downfall. The objectve is to get a many people as possible involved so the World public changes it's state of mind and start aiming for change not sitting there doing nothing.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Cosmicdjinn]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Cosmicdjinn]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
As well, not sit there and wait for the Government to fix everything for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
If Dr. Greer had exclaimed about the external light orb illuminating the chairs in the pitch black night, I could accept that as something substantial to debate about ( i.e. what was that orb?). But to proclaim that fuzzy image is a photograph of an ET!!! Come on Dr. Greer, say it ain't so! I was rooting for ya!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join