It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightvision
Like many others, your claims just fall on deaf ears, due to your inability to produce solid photographic data.

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
Why is it that people think a mere photograph or two is going to prove aliens?

It's not. I merely asked the guy posting blurry pics to give us ONE photograph w. a frame of reference. He has ignored mine and others requests again and again, and continues to post his nonsense, expecting to divert every thread he finds.

If a photo is blurry, people go "that's too blurry, that could be anything. Hoax!"

I disagree. If its too blurry, I say "why even post this?"

If a photo is clear, people go "that's too clear. You did that in Photoshop or some CGI software. Hoax!"

100% agree.

Or if somebody produces something really compelling like say the Alien Autopsy video, people go "Hoax! They just got the Jim Henson company or someone to produce that."

Agree and disagree based on the fact that there's no public alien body to use as a reference point for what a 'real' 'alien' would look like. Only corroborating testimonial data.

One day it will Dawn on you guys that the important thing isn't really the photos, it's the witnesses. Having credible witnesses is everything.

There are plenty of credible witnesses out there now. Including former presidents. It hasn't changed anything. A critical mass of people must demand these beings appear for it to happen, IMO.

CSETI witnesses try to come on here to talk about their experiences and they get harassed and attacked until they leave or get banned. So no wonder Greer absolutely never caters to the ATS crowd........

I disagree w. harrassing anyone here. But how can a CSETI member be a 'credible witness' if he/she has no data to present, only hearsay?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

I disagree w. harrassing anyone here. But how can a CSETI member be a 'credible witness' if he/she has no data to present, only hearsay?

Well, this is the way I look at it.

A lot of people want to dismiss CSETI as a bunch of gullible, brainwashed, need-to-believe new-age UFO hippies.

But as it turns out, at least some CSETI members are actually very highly educated and articulate people. Dr. Ted Loder and Dr. Jan Bravo are two that I know of. (Maybe Cosmicdjinn could add more on this point?)

And the fact of the matter is, witness testimony counts. Especially witness testimony from highly educated, professional people, like PhDs or MDs.

So this is likely why Greer never bothers with ATS. He already has his little army of credible supporters behind him, so he feels no great need to justify himself to us.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
I am a lot better at this kind of thing than Steven Greer and CSETI so i will show you the aliens they photographed at joshua tree.

....i am the expert witness on these alien beings by virtue of personal contact.

You're kidding right? I've worked w. Photoshop for years. All you are doing is altering the original photo to produce the blurry images. Would u care to produce the original untouched photos of aliens? Of course not...u just babble on and on...

What u see:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1227bf07b53f.jpg[/atsimg]

What I think you are doing:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34f7f0ded25f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

I dont want to dismiss what is going on in the desert. I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people (credible people) going out there and seeing some amazing things. I vigorously disagree with Dr Greers costs for such a thing when it is free anyway. Thats where my red flags go off. I enjoy listening to him speak very much and I vigorously protest w. the way he was treated by Project Camelot.

That said, coming on to this forum and definitely 'proving' something amazing happened out there with only testimony and fuzzy photos is impossible. Its just a fact. I cant help that. For Dr Greer to claim on the web that his photos are factually alien is highly speculative at best, even IF his contacts are real.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

I dont want to dismiss what is going on in the desert. I would be willing to give the benefit of the doubt to people (credible people) going out there and seeing some amazing things. I vigorously disagree with Dr Greers costs for such a thing when it is free anyway. Thats where my red flags go off.

Sure. For many people, no doubt.

I just think that this perpetual stand-off where CSETI won't come to us and we won't go to them, sucks.

What's a few thousands bucks in the grand scheme of things anyway? If it'd mean potentially capturing some cool UFO or EBE data to show everyone?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

What's a few thousands bucks in the grand scheme of things anyway? If it'd mean potentially capturing some cool UFO or EBE data to show everyone?

I see your point, but I have to respectfully disagree. If Dr Greer is going to be charging thousands, shouldn't he at least provide a reasonable degree of data to show you your money is being spent wisely? And if not that, then at least show us all where the money is going toward? You wouldnt buy a car that may 'potentially' start? Would you?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

You make a good point, and I was saying the same thing before. Why not put more testimonials, photos and footage up at cseti.org? Why all the secrecy?

It's something I've often wondered about, and still have never gotten a satisfactory answer for.

It's a mystery!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I kind of feel like I'm playing Where's Waldo...or looking for the hidden image in a hippie poster. I have stared at this thing for a long while...I think someone partook in some illigal substances

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... If you go back to my early threads you will find instructions on how to do it correctly. FYI all my photographs are perfectly clear to me. What you are calling "fuzzy" is the actual appearance of the beings. Did you watch the video i posted?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This picture may be hard to accept, though if you were to snap a few shots like this you'd be pretty interested in it afterwards yourself.

Nonetheless, I like his info, and his commitment to bringing it out, irregardless of his moneymaking with the sessions. You do know anyone can get their own local groups going with the same results, if they meditate and care about the state of this world.

And my wake up thread, including the dolphins and whales on the manifesting one. I've already had two who pushed these limits remember and get contact. Unfortunately with the one it may have been an abduction. But we can do the same thing ourselves.

This world is being run to the point of no return, a reset button, by the oil industry and fossil fuel trillion dollar industry. They would rather see billions die than give up their control and thats why they've built their bases.

I think Steven Greer is doing a very good job getting the message out.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

But as it turns out, at least some CSETI members are actually very highly educated and articulate people. Dr. Ted Loder and Dr. Jan Bravo are two that I know of. (Maybe Cosmicdjinn could add more on this point?)

I have no doubt that there are some intelligent people at CSETI, but the same can be said for Jonestown... yet they all drank the koolaid.

He already has his little army of credible supporters behind him, so he feels no great need to justify himself to us.

It sounds so very cosy and insular doesn't it. Kind of like a cult...

Of course the only people who are important to Steven are the ones paying him loads of money and treating him like some kind of cosmic messiah or rock star. That's fairly logical MajorD. They feed his ego and his purse.

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

s914.photobucket.com... If you go back to my early threads you will find instructions on how to do it correctly. FYI all my photographs are perfectly clear to me. What you are calling "fuzzy" is the actual appearance of the beings. Did you watch the video i posted?

Stop playing stupid games. Give us unaltered/clear photos or STFU.

IRM

[edit on 25/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It sounds so very cosy and insular doesn't it. Kind of like a cult...

I wouldn't say that. For one thing, Cults tend to kidnap people away from their family and friends and exercise rigid control over where you live, what you believe, who you can sleep with, etc.

I don't see any of that going on with CSETI. People go on the field trips, then they go back home again and carry on with life as normal.

Of course the only people who are important to Steven are the ones paying him loads of money and treating him like some kind of cosmic messiah or rock star. That's fairly logical MajorD. They feed his ego and his purse.

Well, Duh!!!

It's the same with anyone and anything. Who am I going to favor in my life, the people who stalk, harass, threaten, slander, libel and terrorize me relentlessly, or the people who are good friends to me, call me all the time, help me with things and do me favors, treat me like a rock star or worship me like a king or a god?

It's an easy choice to make, don't you think? ATS members constantly attack and libel Greer and get him thrown into the HOAX bin, Greer ignores ATS and merrily continues with business as usual. Makes perfect sense to me.......

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

s914.photobucket.com... One totally unaltered alien photo. FYI the only one behaving irrationally is you.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Are you an alien? You're the only thing I see in that picture. The rest is imaginary.

s914.photobucket.com... One totally unaltered alien photo. FYI the only one behaving irrationally is you.

I'm sure every psychologist and psychiatrist on this planet would disagree with that statement. Take a reality check man!

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Who am I going to favor in my life, the people who stalk, harass, threaten, slander, libel and terrorize me relentlessly, or the people who are good friends to me, call me all the time, help me with things and do me favors, treat me like a rock star or worship me like a king or a god?

Stalk, harass, threaten, slander, libel & terrorize?

Sorry man... that's a little theatrical!
Greer loves the attention!

ATS members constantly attack and libel Greer and get him thrown into the HOAX bin

Ice-T has some great words of wisdom for Greer.

"Ain't nobody else's fault, you played yourself".

He's brought it all on himself MajorD. And he deserves to be in the Hoax forum. Bravo ATS!

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

And surly not the guy with no proof and pictures that show nothing.

A photoshop filter is not a gateway to seeing aliens.

Your evidence is bunk and your testimony is "extremely weak" to say the least.

Please...stop handing us "nothing" and then declaring your self the #1 expert on ET.

Your pictures are NOT of aliens, and anyone with a home computer can mimic your "evidence", no aliens needed.

Just like you did.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I don't think i will let you off that easy, the alien is on the left side of my forehead. The photograph will get larger if you click on it. Be a man of honor and accept your defeat with grace. The same applies to you also Mr. Mask. I realize that my claims seem outrageous but i can back up my claims with photographs. Aliens are present, at least the kind i am showing. The other aliens will have to be presented by someone else.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I don't think i will let you off that easy, the alien is on the left side of my forehead.

It is?

I realize that my claims seem outrageous but i can back up my claims with photographs.

Your claims don't seem outrageous at all. They ARE outrageous! Your photographs don't back up anything your claims but they do (at the very least) suggest that you suffer from an acute form of Pareidolia.

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Umm... you are out of your mind. Sorry, but I do know who took the photo, and she took the photo for measurement only.

Possible that they took a second photo of an alien, without knowin it? I guess, you having hese special eyes that see alens where other do not? I guess..

But as far as the photo, I know for a fact where it was taken, by who, and for what reasons.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join