It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmicdjinn

I really don't know what else to say untill I get someone else in here that is going to open their mind a little and see this, or do some homework and stop trying to debunk, try to find fact. I seem to be all alone here.

FWIW, I do see what you're trying to show us. And it does somewhat look like a little humanoid entity of some sort. But it is still not going to be convincing for most people.

I think the issue many people have with Greer is that everything he does gets turned into a money-making opportunity.

Case in point:

(I seriously hope the staff will forgive me for linking to this. I am not intending to "market" anything here, just want to show people Greer's latest stunt.)

www.disclosureproject.org...

This book goes far beyond the usual accounting of objects seen in the sky and takes the reader into a universe of higher states of consciousness, remote viewing and direct Contact with civilizations that interface with thought and awareness as easily as we talk on cell phones. Journey with the CSETI team as they go beyond the veil of light and the resonant frequency of matter and enter into close contact with numerous ET civilizations who eagerly await the coming Transformation on Earth.

The accompanying DVD shows the images, sights and sounds of Contact, as it has evolved over the past 17 years.

Yay. A whole bunch more CSETI evidence - that we have to pay Greer to see. GRRRRR!!!

He couldn't have put ANY of this evidence up on the websites so the world could see it for free??

*sigh*

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Greer is trying to sustain these projects: CSETI, Disclosure, Orioin. It taes money, and he's not in practice anymore. Money does not fall from tree's. If I were lucky enough to win a lottery of 10 million, I would donate 9 million to Greer, because he is on the right path for the right reasons and has the right attention. You simply cannot dispute the facts of the world that he & many others are trying to change single handedly and against the wind, on their own bank accounts.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

Yeah, I get it that everything Greer does costs money.

It's just too bad that they don't put a bit more evidence out for free. Testimonials, photos, video footage, SOMETHING.

The photos that they've released thus far have all been of terrible quality and not very convincing.....

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Understand, but it is just because people will tear apart everything put out anyway. And that is the only leverage he has to create an income to do what he is doing. More? agree...I myself would like to see more. But, there has to be a climax point when the disclosure is finally accepted by the majority public.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
FYI,

Tomorrow on World Puja Network Greer will be discussing the photo and it's implications for those who want to hear what he has to say about it.

11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern
and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern

www.worldpuja.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
s914.photobucket.com... I am a lot better at this kind of thing than Steven Greer and CSETI so i will show you the aliens they photographed at joshua tree. These are the type alien i have shown you in my photographs. Mr. Greer and his group did in fact have alien contact. These aliens are legion, there are thousands of them and they form a "gestalt entity". They are basically invisible and you could walk through them or they can pass through you, or not. They can materialize in a variety of ways and are the ultimate mimics.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
FYI,

Tomorrow on World Puja Network Greer will be discussing the photo and it's implications for those who want to hear what he has to say about it.

11 am Pacific / 2 pm Eastern
and 6 pm Pacific / 9 pm Eastern

www.worldpuja.org...

I personally can't wait to hear what he was able to find out about transdimensional ET technology by looking at a photograph of a cactus in the dark.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by MajorDisaster

Understand, but it is just because people will tear apart everything put out anyway.

Every UFO picture and story gets torn apart. That's how we all separate the truth from fiction. That's the reality of UFOlogy! Greer is not above scrutiny and if he's too weak, or his evidence is too weak to stand up against critical inquiry, then bad luck. Get over it Steven!

If Greer's going to make claims, he needs to provide solid evidence. It's that simple. Yet it's something he's never done! After all these years in the field, does he still not get it?

Poor Steven, he doesn't want his shoddy evidence torn apart because he wouldn't make all his money. Instead he only supplies 'evidence' of high ambiguity because he is at least smart enough to know that people see what they wish to see... especially when they wish it to be true.

IRM

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

G'day debris765nju

At the risk of sounding rude.....

I agree with InfaRedMan....I don't think it is useful to post your material in this Greer thread.

I think you should start your own new thread.

However, I have seen your material previously & I think it will continue to attract some strong critique & commmentary in the Aliens / UFO forum.

Therefore, you may be better off posting it in the "grey area".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

You still believe it's about proving this or that wrong, thats why it's in debate. The photo was not posted because it was great evidence. It was posted because it was a true event.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

If only all the rude people were polite as you. My last post was Steven Greer's photograph of the aliens taken at sunset. The last photograph on the CSETI entry. I kind of feel obligated to defend Greer because he is using my technique to show his aliens and because he (they) were able to photograph the aliens without being able to see them. I think they deserve a fair hearing, that being the case, i am the expert witness on these alien beings by virtue of personal contact.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju
s914.photobucket.com... I am a lot better at this kind of thing than Steven Greer and CSETI so i will show you the aliens they photographed at joshua tree. These are the type alien i have shown you in my photographs. Mr. Greer and his group did in fact have alien contact. These aliens are legion, there are thousands of them and they form a "gestalt entity". They are basically invisible and you could walk through them or they can pass through you, or not. They can materialize in a variety of ways and are the ultimate mimics.

Can you draw a big red circle around the "alien".. I am not seeing it.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The sunset photo you ar referring to was taken for measurement purposes only. There is no ET claimed on that photo, just an arrow of the estimated ET posiion during the night.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

G'day again debris765nju

I am betwixt & between as to whether this site is good for you.

You should think about that yourself.

Keep your family & friends close.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmicdjinn

s914.photobucket.com...
Which is why i am the expert on this type alien, i can see them all the time. I know how they got to joshua tree and i also know that everyone who was there took visitors home with them. These entities are hitchhikers, most have no legs or torsos. Weeds and bushes provide support as do trees in wetter climates. Video of aliens in my room...you will see them appear, move and disappear.

[edit on 042828p://am2849 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun

How much and what kind of drug needs to be used before I too can see these details?

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a hoax to me. I can see the outline of the alleged E.T. when it's pointed out, but I'm trying to figure out how the hell someone originally came to the conclusion it was an E.T. in the first place.l

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

You still believe it's about proving this or that wrong, thats why it's in debate. The photo was not posted because it was great evidence. It was posted because it was a true event.

Thanks.

Steven has programmed his 'Greerbots' well!

IRM :shk:

[edit on 25/2/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by debris765nju

I am a lot better at this kind of thing than Steven Greer and CSETI

Wow...grandiose statement there. So...tell me....what makes you so much better? And don't give me that story about aliens moving in your room. That story was so bad that I doubt I could fool a Nibiru-fan with it.

If you are better at this...why are you not raking in 90 grand per visitor to your amazing high-glitz shindigs into the woods?

I'll tell you why...because Greer is far more polished, professional and trained in swindling suckers from their cash.

Make a hundred grand with your little "story" and you still wouldn't be a drop in the bucket compared to the famous huckster Greer.

Get that right...right now.

so i will show you the aliens they photographed at joshua tree.

I clicked it...I didn't know if you were making a joke or if I should feel terribly bad for you.

These are the type alien i have shown you in my photographs.

You are right....since you photos show NO sign of aliens, or anything remotely "strange enough" to blink twice over...I agree...your false aliens are the very same kind that greer is sharing with us here.

Mr. Greer and his group did in fact have alien contact.

So says the random guy who thinks Geer stole his technique to film aliens.

Sorry...your credibility is shot.

These aliens are legion, there are thousands of them and they form a "gestalt entity".

Wow...so scientific and real...so proven...so much evidence. I thank you for this ground breaking news.

I'm kidding...what you are saying is "less believable" then Greer...and that is no easy task. At least he has things to say and share and a hoard of people supporting him.

You? Well your just telling people on a forum that you see goblins in your bedroom.

They are basically invisible and you could walk through them or they can pass through you, or not.

Or not? What the heck does "or not" mean in that sentence?

Never mind...I am SURE it isn't important.

They can materialize in a variety of ways and are the ultimate mimics.

But they don't have legs or torsos...what if they wanted to mimic a leg-torso?

Yeah...again...never mind.

Your story is totally falling apart before it even gets a chance to earn a single donation for your wallet.

I kind of feel obligated to defend Greer because he is using my technique to show his aliens

Oh yes! Greer is using your technique! He must have studied under you or stole your research...that evil man. How dare he make millions off of something YOU invented?!

I think they deserve a fair hearing, that being the case, i am the expert witness on these alien beings by virtue of personal contact.

Do you even think for a moment anyone would consider your judgment unbiased and rational? Look at what you are typing to your peers as if they are total idiots who would buy anything you suggest.

Sorry...I wouldn't trust you as an expert on anything...not on aliens...not even at making up sci-fi. Both areas seem to be things you don't have a knack for.

Which is why i am the expert on this type alien,

No...you are not. In fact, google "expert on any type of alien" and you will not find your name credited.

i can see them all the time.

Of course you can...

I know how they got to joshua tree and i also know that everyone who was there took visitors home with them.

I bet! Sounds like you are swimming in evidence.

These entities are hitchhikers, most have no legs or torsos.

Wrong again...they are fire-jumpers and only have legs and torsos and never have heads...

See? Anyone can make stuff up and sound absolutely uneducated in this field.

Weeds and bushes provide support as do trees in wetter climates.

So matter of fact. You really do believe yourself, don't you?

Video of aliens in my room...you will see them appear, move and disappear.

And then you will agree that they are digital artifacts due to bad lighting and a cheap camera! Its awesome!

Long story short...this is Greer's thread...and it is about his incredibly embarrassing hoax.

Make a thread to discuss your own.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
this is such rubbish.

Can someone tell me why there are chairs like that positioned outside and how/why the picture was taken?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Steven has programmed his 'Greerbots' well!

Hmm so anyone who actually knows Greer and the CSETI folks and has done business with them before is a mind-controlled 'Greerbot'?

My, how convenient

I suppose if say Dr. Ted Loder were to come here and talk about his experiences (as he's actually a CSETI member too) then he'd be a mind-controlled 'Greerbot' too? Or Dr. Jan Bravo - also a CSETI member?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join