It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How They Brainwash A Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I found this video today and its very interesting. I looked to see if it was posted on ats and i dont think it has been. The video is from 1985 its a KGB agent talking about the 4 steps to brainwash a nation.

Took a look its pretty fascinating.

Apologies if this has been posted before.

How to brainwash a nation

[edit on 19-2-2010 by DXFILMS]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Any chance you could list the steps for people who can't watch videos?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The four stages of a subversion are:
*Demoralization
*Destabilization
*Crisis
*Normalization

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DXFILMS

Great vid. What this guy has to say is so true. Scary how far along they were back in 1985.

The guy doing the interview is G. Edward Griffith the author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island", probably the best book you can find on the Federal Reserve and fiat currency.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by FortAnthem]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Actually it's the exact same thing you do to an individual. In some form or another we do it to our children as we raise them. Come to think of it...I think my dog did it to me.

Basic training in the US military was patterned thus too!

The undertow to this though is it would seem we are being subjected to this kind of control from governments. Certainly there are some attempts being made from the US government. I belive they are failing, but it is still unsettleing that they are trying.

A s&f for bringing this to our attention...because once we understand the principals they employ, they will fail.

top topics

join