It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Ambassador to the US Booed off Stage at USI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Israel had better be ready - this is just the beginning of the backlash that is coming!!!
It isn't just the Muslims who hate Israel anymore. Hatred for the evil Zionists is spreading faster than a plague as more and more people become immune to the propaganda machine. To be clear - this is a good thing!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
''I HAVE BEEN A FACULTY MEMBER HERE FOR OVER 20 YEARS.....

...Try being a student here!''

priceless

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
"You will fail your exams"; better the failing myself and mankind.
Great post

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
interesting video, although I could not hear much of what the students were saying. I also don't know the israel ambassador to the US other than his position is obviously significant, so I don't know how I feel. I did notice that most of the students protesting were Muslim, and most of the faculty was Jewish. Sheesh, this race thing is only getting worse I guess. I think they are following in the footsteps of We are Change, et al, but they need to work on being more articulate, maybe a bullhorn is in order???

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Bravo UCI for taking a stand.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sadwolf
"You will fail your exams"; better the failing myself and mankind.
Great post

Yeah, I guess the Zionists made their point clear to the young people of America. Question/protest Israel and you WILL fail your exams. Thus shut up and take it. Even if you DID pay for everyone's salary at the institution.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
It's truly refreshing to see that students and hopefully all Americans are waking up and raising their voices and opposition to a major brainwash machinery and tyranny. Good for you guys, and good for the rest of the oppressed World.
The sooner something's done, the better!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this video made my day, thank you!

*hug*

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancient_wisdom
but they need to work on being more articulate, maybe a bullhorn is in order???

IS that sarcasm or shall I tear this sentence up? Although I do think a bullhorn would have helped Alex Jones style.

I think they were incredibly articulate and well disciplined. They were clear what they had to say and do and they did it impeccably.

The Israeli crowd showed themselves to be mindless immature savages reeking of rank hatred against others. I think they would have put nazi school children to shame there.

The protestors were willing to SACRIFICE their money or education for the good cause.

Now I know many of you give the lip service that Israel is bad but how many of you are willing to make the sacrifice of lost earnings, business, education impact if you speak out?

None (except these Muslims that seem to have the biggest balls of the party)

That is why EVIL has prospered and the rest are too chicken shoot to do anything about it even though they know wrong is happening.

WELL DONE TO THOSE GUYS AND GALS. THEY ARE TRUE WARRIORS AGAINST THE ISRAELI EVIL AND THEY NEED TO BE COMMENDED AND REWARDED.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's inspiring to see people standing up.
We should all do this more often.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Jew have failed your class... oh see what I did there, I used Jew instead of you. Cause I am ze racist against das religion? Nein!...

Jew != Race
Jew != Israel
Jew != Zion

Jew = Old Testament covenant follower of God.

Failing people for speaking out against genocide... not very God friendly.
Arresting people for voicing their opinion and leaving... very unlawful?

Sue the professor for religious discrimination xD. Show them fake-jews whose the real boss.

P.S. Seriously, I love Jews. Real Jews, Judaic Jews. Not wearing "I'm a Jew" clothing label.

And who cares what the man has to say. He sidesteps the genocide and war crimes issue. Who cares what propoganda he has to say.

Old faculty members for a hardon of the life they wish they could sell their souls to experience. Control, power, money. Real godly there folks.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The vid of the prof telling the student you are failing your exams, prior to taking said exam. LOL ! Beautiful ! And this guy has a terminal Degree ? His statement caught on tape is almost a guarantee these students have nothing to fear.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
You all sound just like a Bible prophecy.

No doubt the Bible says that when Israel or the Jews step out of line their enemies surround them, but when they step in line their enemies become defeated.

Here is an article to stop me having to write a short essay about it.

Conflict in Israel has been a reality whenever Israel has existed as a nation. Whether it was the Egyptians, Amalekites, Midianites, Moabites, Ammonites, Amorites, Philistines, Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, or Romans, the nation of Israel has always been surrounded by and persecuted by its neighbors. Why is this? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel—and especially Israel’s God—is the reason Israel’s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed. Whether it is Sennacherib, king of Assyria; Haman, official of Persia; Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany; or Ahmadinejad, President of Iran, attempts to ultimately destroy Israel will always fail. The persecutors of Israel will come and go, but the persecution will remain until the second coming of Christ. As a result, conflict in Israel cannot be considered a reliable indicator of the soon arrival of the end times.

At the same time, there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7). Here is what the Bible does say about Israel in the end times:

There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6; Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).

The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of "peace" with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).

The Temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).

The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and worldwide persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27; 12:1, 11; Zechariah 11:16; Matthew 24:15, 21; Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).

Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10). Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8; Ezekiel 11:17; Romans 11:26).

There is much turmoil in Israel today. Israel is persecuted, surrounded by enemies—the Palestinians, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc. But this hatred and persecution of Israel is only a hint of what will happen in the end times (Matthew 24:15-21). The latest round of persecution began when Israel was reconstituted as a nation in 1948. Many Bible prophecy scholars believed the six-day Arab-Israeli war in 1967 was the "beginning of the end." Could what is taking place in Israel today indicate that the end is near? Yes. Does it necessarily mean the end is near? No. Jesus Himself said it best, "Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come" (Matthew 24:4-6).
Text

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dazbog
The vid of the prof telling the student you are failing your exams, prior to taking said exam.

Who was wearing a Yarmulke. What does that say? The position of certain Jews gives them the authority to fail anyone that doesn't conform to the Zionist way. "Do as we say........ or else you will suffer." Actually that should be the Zionist mantra, if it isn't already.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Perhaps it's the way they spoke their views. If they had stood up and shouted football chants would they still not be kicked out???

Both the pro-Israel and anti-Israel supporters there shouting and cheering were behaving fairly extreme, and both sides are quite crazy.

It would be ridiculous for any of these students to fail their exams because of this unless any of them are prosecuted and receive a criminal record for their outburst, but I would hope not because they weren't particularly threatening even if they did behave rudely.

This kind of tribal politics should have no place in universities. The problem is that arresting these students would only further worsen the issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

They behaved rudely? This was one of the least provocative protests I have seen. They said their peace and went peacefully when the cops showed them the door. One by one or en masse. THAT'S how you protest.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Bravo.

They made an ass out of themselves, got arrested and prevented people who was there to hear the ambassador from doing so.

Instead of protesting out front, which is perfectly acceptable, they go inside and ruin it for everyone and you guys are cheering them on.

Well, I will see you guys next week. I have gotten my fill of ATS hypocricy.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Berserker01

So you are saying that the 1st Amendment only applies when it suits ones wishes then. Gotcha.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f1c29712cea8.png[/atsimg]

lol, look at their age!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Berserker01

So you are saying that the 1st Amendment only applies when it suits ones wishes then. Gotcha.

Say whatever it is you want to say Mr. Moderator. I refuse to get into a debate with you. I have heard that you are somewhat eager to ban those who disagree with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join