It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Ambassador to the US Booed off Stage at USI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Israeli ambassador to the USA, Michael Oren interruped and booed off the stage by UCI students. They are met by curses, threats of failing grades and the are ultimately arrested.

Its the reaction of the crowd to them, and threats of failing them by a Jewish Guy at the end of the Vid that made it worth posting.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
At last some Americans have found their brains at last. Pity this isnt on the news maybe show it too the BBC
. And that Jewish guy saying to those who demonstrated they have failed their exams . Well at least its documented so they can sue the school for failing their exams

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Oy Vey! That guy needs a refresher in his public speaking classes.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
lol... this is one reason I am glad I didnt go to a school in one of the bigger cities. Too political.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Do you know what any of the students said?

The only one I could hear was the giant in the red shirt saying he's a associate to genocide.

The rest the first thing a stander says like "You Sir!!!!!" then the rest is inaudible cause everyones clapping and yelling.......

The adults I expected better from..... flicking offensive hand signals at the students.... really what the hell is that about? Probably cursing and slang names too, but still much is inaudible.

I'd be so pissed if I failed my exams because I stoop up for something I believed in......

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
...so the ambassador walks away, then comes back in a few minutes - jeez, just like the maury povich ridiculous excuse for viable television...

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
All genocidal psychos should be interrupted at their speeches.

No one should give a damn what they have to say.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
If anyone denies that room was full of racist ( zionists ) , and that is not the norm in that culture. They are only deluding themselves.

It was no better than a KKK meeting, its just that KKK has its own country supported by the U.S.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
this is awesome. take notes, start a movement already..

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the post again! Man you are on fire with good posts lately as far as I'm concerned. It's nice to see people awake and standing up to the Zionist murderers!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Great post... good to see people standing up for themselves!
I got sick satisfaction watching that guy get his 'precious' time wasted, I won't lie....

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Great post! I am so sick of watching my country kiss Israel's rear end that I could scream.

I used to buy into all the propaganda when I was younger...Israel is our ally because they are the only democracy in the region, etc...and of course I was raised in a fundamentalist religion that stressed that the Jews are God's chosen people....what a bunch of crap.

I hold no ill will against anyone because of their race, but the Israeli govt is murdering civilians and practicing racism and it_ must_ stop.

The US govt is not doing itself any favors by supporting Israel with arms and cash when it conducts itself in an evil fashion by continually provoking the indigenous people of the region with murder and racism. Thank God for the internet, the truth is getting out.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
First and probably only time you'll see a group of students this diverse. Looks like a lot of Arabs, most likely they're Muslim, and a few Whites that look like they'll be Conservative Christians.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Hey Silver Shadow don't say the holocaust was fake. That's saying that we went to War for propaganda. Of course a lot of Jews died during the holocaust. But also Many Europeans, Africans, Asians, whatever good or bad people.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im an Australian /New Zealander and i wouldve done the same friggan thing as the protesters , just so people know, i am not from the middle east , but i understand the language of War and Bloodshed that Israel are spreading , And so do many others from these parts , there it is ...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I cant believe the jewish guy at the end telling them they were all going to fail their exams. at least they have this threat on camera. An that angry woman really going for it with her hand gestures, real anger in that lady, real hatred

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
At last some Americans have found their brains at last. Pity this isnt on the news maybe show it too the BBC
. And that Jewish guy saying to those who demonstrated they have failed their exams . Well at least its documented so they can sue the school for failing their exams

I re watched the entire video and then it struck me that's will me on the news soon. I'm picturing The media "FOX news" to call these students non stop repeatedly terrorist. Watch, I bet you guys they will have this as a threat to the Israeli government.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The 11 students were "arrested" later.

11 students arrested after disrupting Israeli ambassador's speech at UC Irvine

11 arrested for disrupting Israeli ambassador

11 arrested for disrupting Israeli ambassador's talk at UC Irvine

Ironic isn't it when people are being arrested and jailed for speaking. Shows the power Israel has over America.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Agreed, Kinda scary to your country is being ruined by a way smaller in the middle east. Let's see how this turns out later.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join