It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tax or Control, What is it you want from the Government?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
reply to post by Amaterasu

What else do you know about "Dark" Energy extraction? I don't even want the government to exist. I think we would be better off without it.

I answered your question in reply to your U2U... But I wanted to respond to your comments as it relates to Plenum Energy (what I call "Dark" Energy, because it is present everywhere in the space that isn't a material particle - something we have been calling a "vacuum" - but "vacuum" means "empty," so, with all this energy, it is surely NOT empty; "plenum" means "full" and far better describes that space between matter).

Once energy that is infinite, ubiquitous, and negentropic (which is what the Plenum Energy is) is available to all, the only "government" we would need is the three Laws, which are as follows:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

And surely, without money and with only these ethical Laws, we would be FAR better off. The energy would eliminate the poison of fracture drilling and all other polluting energy extraction and use... Our planet's abundance would come forth, and we would shift from a perspective of power over others to one of individual autonomous control over self.

Thanks for your inquiry.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being
2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property
3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

Sorry, you missed one-

4. Do not infringe upon another's rights.

<< 1   >>

join