It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe stack supporters are no different from Jihadists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by koolerthanjesus

Thanks for exposing the hypocrisy and delusion of ATS users, in particular, American ATS users.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

yeah, the best way to fight is to unite with other people, but as you know

americans are too fat to get out of their chairs, so, its not possible to protest

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Congress passes the laws allowing them to do what they do. By the way, let me make it clear that i do not condone violence, unless it is necessary. This attack in particular, while not necessary, was understandable. DO NOT MISTAKE THAT FOR ME SAYING I AGREE WITH HIM, only that i understand why he did it. Now, his attack was more of a statement than an act of hatred. Although the IRS is a puppet, all those who work for the IRS know what the IRS does... No one works for them then suddenly years into their career says, "oh lord, i had no idea that our organization forcefully takes things from citizens." Any one who has heard of the IRS has heard of the horror stories relating to them, and their power. Would it have been better for him to target the people in particular who who part of him losing all he had lost? It was not his intention to pay back a person, but rather an organization. Just as if we were to go to war, it is not my job to kill soldiers, but to attack the military, the soldiers are a part of that military, so in attacking them, I AM attacking the military.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Congress passes the laws allowing them to do what they do.

Congress decides what tax system is in place. IRS was only formed in 1953, over 40 years following the introduction of the progressive income tax. Before the IRS was established taxes were collected by other government officials. It isnt as if the IRS popped out of no where and asked congress if they could pass the income tax. I mean who is telling you these things?? The IRS was formed by the government to regulate and assure income tax collection. It is a puppet body just like the police, just like the fireman, just like the postal service.

let me make it clear that i do not condone violence,

Then why try to justify it?

but honestly, people who condemn this act, saying he is a terrorist, saying when "an argument turns to violence, you lose" etc... let me remind you about how we won our freedom from oppression. Wait for it... WE WENT TO WAR! Killing thousands.

You either condone violence on people for political reasons or you dont. There is no in between. This attack wasnt in defense, this attack was on purpose, with Joe Stack knowing full well the consequences of killing individuals in that building. This attack was to send a political message, it was not in defense in any way.

Make up your mind. You either find what Joe stack did acceptable or you dont. There is no inbetween.

DO NOT MISTAKE THAT FOR ME SAYING I AGREE WITH HIM,

But you do. You made it clear in your comments and you had repeatedly tried to justify this mans reasoning.

Although the IRS is a puppet, all those who work for the IRS know what the IRS does...

I suppose the Police working under government know full well what goes on? If the government is corrupt, would you go to a police department and kill police officers? Or is that scapegoat too costly for people like you? What about the fireman? Do they know exactly what goes on in government? By killing them are you solving the issue of corrupt government or just adding more bloodshed over frustration? What about the postman? By killing the postman are you solving the governments supposed corruption? Are you getting rid of the corrupt government officials? I think not.

Get your head around what you are saying. You are being led the wrong way buddy. It'd be good to review where you get your information from and who you listen to. Because all you are basically doing is further distracting yourself away from the core center of power, congress, and focusing toward everyday citizens.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join