It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot leaves suicide note railing against US federal tax agency before flying into building

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Pilot leaves suicide note railing against US federal tax agency before flying into building

www.telegraph.co.uk

A pilot set fire to his house and then committed suicide by flying his small plane into a tax office in Texas.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dont know what others are thinking just yet but i think there is something defianatley not right here. I know that this is a conspiracy site but this? How was it possible?
More importantly what was lost or made to dissapear?
I could be really way off here but with the current security would it have been possible?
Really really read the note left.

Oh i forgot, 911 was blamed on terrorists within hours,but yet this is not terrorist related and decided within?

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by jazz10]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do a search before you repost something for the THOUSANDTH TIME. At the top right theres a googles search bar. Realize that Things are posted on ats the DAY they happen not 2 days later. So if you find a story that a few days old.... chances are you should search first.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

MSM news needs to stay on MSM outlets. Not here. ATS is for alternative news, that's why I come here. Just my opinion.

Peace

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Do a search before you repost something for the THOUSANDTH TIME. At the top right theres a googles search bar. Realize that Things are posted on ats the DAY they happen not 2 days later. So if you find a story that a few days old.... chances are you should search first.

Sometimes, Google hates on you. Sometimes, ATS hates on you more. I don't really want to hear about Google and ATS search for the thousand-and-one'th time!

And, things are posted on ATS...EVERY single frackin' DAY, not always on the DAY they happen! Sheesh.

When I go to tell my own story, why the heck should I use search anyway even if the story is more than a few days old? Too see if I already posted it? That would be stupid.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

chill your beans i am new on here you tool, i appologise ok delete it then, i would if i knew how. The problem is my typing skills are out of touch. By the time ive typed up the 50 words its always a few days old. Whats to say im not 63 years of age? So i would appreciate a few manners to be cast in my direction and a pointer or indication of how to rectify my error. You try and learn to use a computer with windows installed at 63 years of age.
Luckily i am not though, its simply down to being new on here thats all.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Exactly. The threads posted on here are flagged if they are important. In that case if something is posted twice surely thats seen as more important and of interest? Then maybe have another thread containing all, then from there have the mods delete the agreed posts.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The comment would have been of more assistance if he provided a reminder link to a thread without all the vehement. Not all words are the final word and defnitely not his. You can have one in Breaking News as well as the the proper forum.

Personally, I've heard enough on this subject. The rest is an endless stream of speculation and prattling. That isn't a criticism, just my personal sentiment.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Here is the link.
peace.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
hey i just found the supposed manifesto left behind by the alleged pilot - want me to post it for you?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I'll give a +1 to that; I haven't seen it myself.

Edit:
Nevermind, I see ATS search WAS actually my friend this time.

On ATS:Stack Note

[edit on 2/19/2010 by EnlightenUp]

join