It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien intervention throughout human history? Scientists stumble on possible proof.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Anyone can get a job writing for Examiner.

You and I can just go sign up. It's that easy.

Basically you write a "test" article for them about pretty much ANY subject that is sort of news-ish, send it in to their people, if you are pretty decent they will let you post as many articles on there as you desire.

Pick a topic, and start writing.

Oh yeah, and they will Pay you for it.

Examiner is not a legitimate source due to this, since you and I can go post literally anything on there, and the only rules are to be civil and reasonable. You can actually get away with posting stories just like this...although if a lot of people complain about you, you're reputation could be challenged by the management.

Anyways, I'll go find a thread on ATS about Examiner that you might be interested in.

I'll edit this with the link in a sec.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"Is Examiner a Credible Source?"

[edit on 19-2-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I know the reputation of Dr. Roger Leir, I know that for decades he has been removing implants from abducted people in USA and other parts of the world, I loved the story about Napoleon implant and I was ready to get deep into investigation, but just a doubt... Where the f*ck is a single evidence, corroborating that those microchip was removed from the Napoleon's skeleton???? WTF??? How can people post a thread like that WITHOUT provide THIS SMALL DETAIL???
I mean, would be VERY interesting if there was an image showing Dr. Leir, holding a DNA exam with Napoleon's name aside of the microship... but all we got was a link leading to a forum that has another link leading to another forum that has another link...
By the way, the link provided to You Tube video, is a general analysis of Dr. Leir research work, does have NOTHING to do with Napoleon's implant.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/287d4ccbae6e.jpg[/atsimg]

And since that the hand shown above, probably doesn't belong to Dr. Roger Leir, I assume this thread is a f*cking WASTE OF TIME.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55a2f697ce81.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enrikez

The Examiner seemed to trust them, which was a mistake and they will be embarrassed about this if they have any sense of journalistic integrity.

It's really a bad case of hack journalism all around, no one checking sources and just printing what they find.

When you sit back and think about it it's kind of alarming that in the information age, it's so easy to be reading absolutely fabricated info from multiple sources because so many 'journalists' are hacks and don't belong in the profession.

the examiner isn't really anything that would worry too much about journalistic integrity. they get their articles via "writers" who are payed a penny per click to their work (which they even state can be a re-write from somewhere else).

i just happened to stumble upon this a few hours before i read the present thread.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

oh.

you beat me to it

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yer I remember the angel statue in the moon rock fiascoes! So I will side with the skeptics on this one!

[edit on 19-2-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join