It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just wanna post about an (apokalyptic?) dream i had for opinions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
so i had this strange dream a few weeks ago. its one of those dreams that starts as one then, then randomly turns to another, ill start off where it turned.

well t goes :me and an old friend of mine from middle school were playing on some random street. when we see this plane flying low. so i be the dumbass i usually am and yell "its gonna drop a bomb!!!"
then to my surprise. it did. if youve ever seen the movie terminator 2, at the point where sarah conner is dreaming, and shes outside of a park, behind the fence, and then theres that huge explosion, thats what kind of bomb it was in my dream. at first me and my friend ranin the oppisite direction, (reflex?) then another bomb went off in the direction we were going. so from there, we get hit by the "wave"/"pulse" idk what to call it, but i think you understand what im talking about. and then everything went bright fire orange for a second, then everything went black, andi couldnt feel anything. and i was thinking to myself something along the lines of "well i guess nothing left to do now but wait to die" then i woke up.

i dont know, i just found this dream very strange, so i wanted to post here for some opinions.
sorry for not being clear enough and not being very descriptive. im pretty tired right now, and ive been kinda sick lateley.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
1) Apocolyptic...

2) often, bombs in dreams are a symbol for a secret your holding out from people that if people knew about, you reckon would cause damage

Might also be a secret of someone else you know about and feel if you let it out, it would damage...etc

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
haha sorry, like i said, im tired and ive been sick lately. so my minds not working quite on key.

and i cant really think of any secrets i have
but idk.
but thanks for that tidbit of info

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Well from looking at your member name,maybe you should stop inhaling that stuff so often.

They say it will destroy brain cells you know.

Try sleeping with out being in a drug induced stupor.

I think that is what the dream is trying to tell you.

new topics

top topics

join