It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Frame of a man appears in Barbara Bush TV AD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
There is a hidden frame of a man which appears in a Campaign ad for George Bush featuring Barbara Bush.

One word: Crazy.

Some comments on the video suggest that it could be Arnold Swartzenager or Ronald Reagan. What do you think?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm not sure I buy this. The spliced in frame is very visible in the clip at the end, even though it just flashes. The first couple times they show the commercial it is not visible. I think that might be because the frame of the man isn't actually in the commercial. This might be a hoax. Even if it's not, all the evidence that I've seen suggests that subliminal messaging does not work:

www3.interscience.wiley.com...

www.snopes.com...

Edit to add: Also it could have been an error in a single instance of the transmission of the ad, ie. the station sending out the ad screwed up and sent more than one signal at a time, or the TV recieving the signal was recieving multiple signals at one, even if only for a split second. Also, even if this is a nefarious conspiracy, what would be the point of splicing in a single frame of some guy no one even recognizes? It doesn't seem to relay any meaningful information

[edit on 2/20/10 by OnceReturned]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

nope. no sale.

not even a good attempt IMHO.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i've also seen this vid. and while i didn't see it aired (was probably watching cartoons or playing mega man at the time it aired) i can't say if this is the original footage or not.

also when the man appears, a strange device accompanies him on the mantle in the background. holographic device?

you just have to ask yourself why would there be a man sitting smiling?
i knew what was coming and i still missed it. but why a man sitting wiht a mona lisa smirk be good for mind control? is he taking the shape of barbara bush? and there was a slight glitch? otherwise you are affected in no way. i can't think of any reason why it would be good subliminally to do this. maybe to make you feel a little content, and just instantly believe the commercial.

could just be a technical error, maybe there was a splice up transmission error breifly and that guy is just some anchor on the news from the same tv channel waiting to go back on air. who knows?

just ponder who benefits if it WAS intentional.

edit: also she blinks quite a bit. she's just speaking expressively and intentionally so she doesn't really blink when she's delivering.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by shagreen heart]

[edit on 19-2-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well, after viewing the video, it is obvious to me that we need to invade Iraq. There is a huge stock pile of weapons of mass destruction there. It is also obvious to me that we need to surrender our liberties and freedoms for the sake of our own safety. It is even more blatantly obvious that George Bush hears God tell him things, and we should listen to George.

Thanks for the video, I feel strangely at peace now.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
From Bill Clinton appearing gold and having a woman as a nose, to Barbara Bush's piercing stare, the entire video was damn creepy.

jackflap - Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well THAT was a complete waste of one minute 43 seconds!
How about we stop using amateur You tube crap for evidence of....ANYTHING?
That looks like it was made by a high school kid!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It was creepy but why is it a video of a youtube video and considering the face is at the beginning of the scene makes me think it was just recorded over something.

I also want to add the fact that I was able to see the "Flash" at the beginning. Wouldn't a real hidden frame be undetectable and throughout the film? Like it said, repetition.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If it is really legit,
I don't think they do this for mind control,
I think they just do this for some twisted kind of fun.

This is not the original footage, by the way, the ad was featured in the documentary about Illuminati.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have heard Barbara Bush speak once in person to a large group of church women where she wore huge black sunglasses throughout her speech. She was dressed in a blue suit with a strange spotted pink and white triangle on her chest. Many thought she must have had cateract surgery, hence, the sunglasses, but no her spokesoman said she had not had any surgery on her eyes. Other women wondered if some how the ensemble she was wearing was an unfortunate mistake. Others wondered just WTH was going on with huge dark sunglasses and the strange dress. Others were more mystified about her speech to a group of church women which included not one reference to God even obliquely.

Now I was not surprised. I have entertained for sometime the possibility that she is the bastard daughter of Aleister Crowley...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Though i think its a load of Bull, its Bill Clinton IMO

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You gotta keep a sense of humor, even at a time like this.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
i guess I am not sure I understand the point. I didnt hear a work Barbara spoke. If its subliminal what are the intentions?

join