It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Sues EPA over new regulations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This morning, I heard that the Texas Governor is suing the EPA over the new regulations.
I'm not a fan of Perry or his policies which I believe are leading my state down the toilet. He's using the climate Gate emails and other things to justify this action.

Now I'm not a believer in man Made global warming, but I do know that temperatures in many places are not helping out the Glaciers or the Greenland Ice Sheet.
But that doesn't mean that what comes out of your tail pipe isn't healthy to you yourself. And by reducing your Carbon footprint actually helps out your local air quality, after all you are breathing in your own pollution whether you want to admit it or not.

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality known locally as the TCEQ is considered a joke by many environmentalist. I've seen there track record and they don't help out at all even though they're seeing the pollution as clear as day.
Texas prides it self on Property rights, but I've seen these abused by developers who threaten the US Army's mission here in San Antonio, TX. I don't know about you, but isn't this anti Patriotic.

I'm putting this thread up to see what other have to say. about this story and I want feedback, good, bad ugly.

www.star-telegram.com...

new topics

join