It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Manifesto

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say farewell officially, many of you already know my situation, I recently lost my job, and got in a car accident, mywife and I are getting a divorce, and I will be gone, I'm taking a year to travel the world, and finally settle in australia. I will be gone most of the time bit also pop into ATS.
I will miss it and you guys so much i haven't been here long, but I have been here long enough to make some great friends, SD,Signals,Oz,Marty,zazz,JinxTUP,jaxon,havoc,Hellmutt, and more, you guys have been like a second family to me, thank you, ATS is an amazing place where people can come together from around the world in unity,we need more of that in the world, you are all good people, I will miss thiss terribly, so for now, farewell, it been amazing
-neX

If anyone wants to contact me u2u for my email

[edit on 2/19/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Well, I'll take this as a 'see you later' more than a 'goodbye' ...
Sorry to hear about your recent troubles, but taking a year off and traveling the world is an exciting and fulfilling adventure ... as long as one is aware of the old adage, "no matter where you go, there you are."
So have fun, careful of the crazies out there, and pop in every once in a while to give us your news.
Laterz nex!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As SD says "You take you with you wherever you go"
So with that, just have a great adventure. Be calm, and listen to all those great people you meet on your journey have to say, Traveling is the greatest schooling on earth.
See ya round.
Z
Edit to add: I forgot to say Good Luck in the getting of wisdom

Traveling is how I found mine (though I still have much to much much to learn)

[edit on 19-2-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I wish I could travel to places that I want to go instead of the army forcing me to get to. Stay safe on the path you travel. Good luck with the changes.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well I leave march 1st and end my journey in. Perth on september 30th where I will be making my new home and life,

My email is [email protected] I would really like to keep in touch,

My trip starts in new york, then off to England, Spain Portugal, Italy, Greece, south Africa, Thailand, sumatra and finally Australia

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I would travel the world, but I wouldn't settle in Aus.

I can't beleive you didn't include me up there, .... I thought we had gotten closer after I let you sketch my naked body, .... like in the movie Titanic.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
So u dont get offended, I forgot to mention Stella,liveforever,drums,omega,helig,rising against,mblah
Just to name a few more

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Suggested reading: The Beach by Alex Garland.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have i love it, I've got $19,000 to spend, hopefully it will last me 6 months and 9 countries lol

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can a mod please move this thread out of the religion secton and into its proper place

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Stay safe, have fun, and when you find yourself, don't piss him off.

top topics

join