It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly Tells CPAC: Don't Bash Obama!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
junior turned a surplus into a deficit...he invaded an independent nation on trumped up charges and cooked evidence...he circumvented the constitution and was smacked down by the court for it repeatedly.

The Democrats "whining" about him was well founded and mind you it was not all Democrats there were also Republicans and conservatives who took umbrage with him as well.

As for Obama...he inherited both the wars...the economic crisis and deficit. No amount of Republican spin can change that.

I have problems with Obama and I voted for him but at least my objections are based on reality not made up crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

You must be so proud!

"*yawn"*

Meanwhile, back at the thread ...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My favorite line so far was from Mitt Romney.

"I just heard they stripped the Gold Medal from (some skier)"

"It was determined that Obama actually was going downhill faster."

That was classic!

Bill O'Reilly is a right leaning moderate. Which means he is correct more times than naught. I never miss his show...great stuff!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I agree with Bill-O on this.

If the conservatives want to call Obama names, they should at least be names that really fit.

So many of the jibes and insults leveled at him remind me of elementary school kids'. "You think you're so smart, don't you?" "Your mother drinks her bath water." "Eddie, Eddie, eats spaghetti" and other irrelevant and usually untrue mockery just for the sake of ganging up on someone.

It puts the conservatives on the same level as kindergartners.

Yes, it's true liberals are sometimes no better. But as my mother always said, "If everyone else was jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge would you do it too?"

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
When conservatives claim that the Obama administration is still blaming junior...I have to laugh, junior's administration continued blaming Clinton for things throughout his first term.

Clinton left us with a surplus...junior left us with a mess.

[edit on 2/20/2010 by iMacFanatic]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
My favorite line so far was from Mitt Romney.

"I just heard they stripped the Gold Medal from (some skier)"

"It was determined that Obama actually was going downhill faster."

That was classic!

So little Billy, this a perfect example of why partisan politics has made America such a polarized, bitter place.

In the spirit of "Obama Must Fail" the average President basher is more concerned with perpetuating their nefarious agenda than taking pride in American accomplishments. (I am referring to the poster and Mitt Romney, who should be an expert on failed ambition.) DNF.

IMHO, the Olympics are about celebrating the human spirit and triumph overcoming adversity in the pursuit of extraordinary excellence and skill.

BTW, "some skier" is Lindsey Vonn.

Why do some Americans tout their ignorance and bias so flagrantly?

[edit on 22-2-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join