It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forbes: Cut Truthers Nuts Off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Authored on Fascist Soup - by me

Praise Mao

In this rambling rant against people who dare to question government, fascist douche nozzle Rich Karlgaard declares people who want a limited constitutional government and question the offical 9/11 story have “psychological maladies”, are “paranoid”, and declares “Tea Party conservatives must similarly cast out the 9/11 Truthers along with those politicians like Debra Medina who sanction these poisonous beliefs.”

Mr. Doucheous Maximus prattles on:

Question for politically conservative candidates with Tea Party support: What do you do if your backers are 9/11 Truthers? Do you play footsie with them, as Debra Medina does? Or do you take a principled stand and cut the Truthers’ nuts off? You have to cut them off. The Truther movement is toxic, both on the left and right. How to do it? Happily, we’ve seen this movie before.

Did I really just read that?

Did this guy just suggest that people who question government should have their nuts cut off?

Because truthers, like these men, are violent criminals!

More on Mr. Douche Nozzle:

Before joining Forbes, Rich co-founded the 2,500 member Churchill Club

The Churchill Club is like a CFR tea party convention, loaded with fat cat elitists, fascist executives, and banker oligarchs.

The most recent speaker was Arianna Huffington, famous for the HuffPo, a fascist mouthpiece.

Here’s to you Dick “Douche Nozzle” Karlgaard, may total tyranny and the fascist oligarchy you support live forever.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

@ Forbes, I Say Shut the # Up.

My god if he is serious then he has some issues!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

dude, he is dead serious.

this guy is crapping his pants over the tea party movement.

he knows if medina is elected in texas its game over for fascism in that state, which is huge.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Questioning the government is different than saying you know what happened, omg thermite free fall missile / space lazers, like truthers do. Presenting supposed evidence of an inside job is not a question.

I don't 'love' most politicians, but a truther politician = a horrible combination

declares people who...question the offical 9/11 story have “psychological maladies”, are “paranoid”...do you take a principled stand and cut the Truthers’ nuts off? You have to cut them off. The Truther movement is toxic, both on the left and right. How to do it? Happily, we’ve seen this movie before.

Best quote I've seen all day.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Typical response from someone within the club.

The sad part is that there are people who will give credence to such a statement because hi is in the club. But it really is nothing more than a personal attack by association - or partisan BS.

He does not effect my opinion...period. Let him spout all he wants. Less and less people will listen.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Questioning the government is different than saying you know what happened

Orwell sends his regards.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

You sure he wasn't speaking metaphorically?

Unless you are assuming that there could be a rise against the truthers and they will be in danger of having their boys removed.

What about the women truthers?

Take a few deep breaths and let your OMG moment pass. Like about 99% of the people here, you don't have the ability to see past the words that are written. You take everything you read to be a literal, when you really shouldn't do that.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to read anything other then the Jack and Jill series.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
As soon as I read he was "raised in Bismarck North Dakota" then all was explained.

It's definitely Freudian -- childhood trauma Forbes?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If I ask how someone came to the conclusion that 2+2=4, that is a question.

If I say that someone is an agent of the NWO looking to corrupt mathematics, since the hidden truth of the matter is that 2+2=5, that is not a question.

Yes, you can ask questions, yes you can SPECULATE and GENERATE IDEAS, by they are speculation and ideas, not evidence towards anything unless you have proof.

Question: What happened with "X" on 9/11?
Government Answer: After our investigation, we conclude that "X" happened this way...

Not a question: 9/11 was an inside job
Government Answer: No, you're silly, security...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The irony is it's lunatic al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists who are paranoid and see terrorist sleeper cells everywhere. It's the crazy al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists who believe we're always in imminent danger of attack. It the nut job al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists who spread hate about "rag heads" and "Muslim extremists" all over the internet. It's the wingnut al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists who have given up the essential freedoms than define this country so they can feel safe and secure. And it's the fascist al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists who want to cut off nut sacks and shoot people in the head for daring to challenge their Nazi-like authoritarianism.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Crito]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
bono owns a big chunk of Forbes, so what do you expect? bono also wants to own news outlets/tv stations...

I don't care if the 'cut their nuts off' phrase was spoken metaphorically or literally, it's good this traitor spoke his piece, and either interpretation is uncomfortable. If he means it as a metaphor, then he is talking about taking away our mind, not our nuts, and I'm pretty sure that they are equally bad procedures. Now we know what we are up against.

Just thank your 'brain damaged' product of an imaginary God that Forbes can't take it with him.

No one can.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Buddy, in case you missed it, you're in here arguing in favor of cutting peoples nuts off.

That aside, lets look at questioning government.

If a truther says - "Hey, the head of Army Intelligence operation Able Danger went before congress and stated they were tracking the hijackers prior to the 9/11 attacks, why wasn't this thoroughly covered in the 9/11 commission report?"

According to your argument, he is bat-shat crazy insane and most likely a dangerous individual that needs to have his testicles removed.

Sir, Mao has 2 boxes of chocolates in the mail for you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Damnit man. You gotta OPEN them eyes.

Even if you are paid disinfo, know that being on the disinfo side will not bode well for you as an individual in the next couple years.

As a rational human that knows by the day that I am NOT crazy, you will be in for a rude awakening. More and more people like myself, who are of average intelligence and rational capabilities will wake up because they USE THEIR EYES to see that what we were told is a load of crap.

If you have been at this site long enough, eventually you will have to concede that 911 did not happen the way we were told.

The Russian and Iranian media have picked up on this... which means the Russian and Iranian governments have picked up on it... which means it is only a matter of time.

Sorry for the rant, but damnit this needs to be addressed. Your decisions in life are based on the information about the situation... If that information is flawed or incomplete at all it affects every single decision that is based on the flawed information.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This is simply because Steve Forbes is one of those who used 9/11.

In other words, Steve Forbes had advanced knowledge, just like other Bush cronies.

It is called the Project for the New American Century, and they have been caught.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century

The Project for the New American Century (PNAC) was an American think tank based in Washington, D.C. that lasted from early 1997 to 2006.

It was co-founded as a non-profit educational organization by neoconservatives William Kristol and Robert Kagan.

The PNAC's stated goal was "to promote American global leadership."

Fundamental to the PNAC were the view that "American leadership is both good for America and good for the world" and support for "a Reaganite policy of military strength and moral clarity."

The PNAC exerted influence on high-level U.S. government officials in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush and affected the Bush Administration's development of military and foreign policies, especially involving national security and the Iraq War.

This is undeniably advanced knowledge being shown by what the intended goals were.

Quote from :

Wikipedia : Project for the New American Century : Persons Associated With PNAC

Persons associated with the PNAC

Project directors

[as listed on the PNAC website:]

William Kristol, Co-founder and Chairman
Robert Kagan, Co-founder
Bruce P. Jackson
Mark Gerson
Randy Scheunemann

Project staff

Ellen Bork, Deputy Director
Gary Schmitt, Senior Fellow
Thomas Donnelly, Senior Fellow
Reuel Marc Gerecht, Senior Fellow
Mitch Jackson, Senior Fellow
Timothy Lehmann, Assistant Director
Michael Goldfarb, Research Associate

Former directors and staff

Daniel McKivergan, Deputy Director

Signatories to Statement of Principles

Elliott Abrams
Gary Bauer
William J. Bennett
John Ellis "Jeb" Bush

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Questioning the government is different than saying you know what happened, omg thermite free fall missile / space lazers, like truthers do. Presenting supposed evidence of an inside job is not a question.

I don't 'love' most politicians, but a truther politician = a horrible combination

declares people who...question the offical 9/11 story have “psychological maladies”, are “paranoid”...do you take a principled stand and cut the Truthers’ nuts off? You have to cut them off. The Truther movement is toxic, both on the left and right. How to do it? Happily, we’ve seen this movie before.

Best quote I've seen all day.

lol, like govt believers know what happened? gullible history devoid "believers" that actually trust politicians, ugh.. are more deserving of eunuch conversion. There are enough "just add propaganda" govt slaves polluting the gene pool.

It's hilariously naive for believers to think every 'truther' theory is accepted as a universal truth by all skeptics... as if its beyond TPTB to discredit skeptics by planting obviously crazy theories on the internet. Believers have no idea who is a skeptic, who is insane, and who works in langley.

How to smell govt BS, dude hits govt structure w/small plane in austin:
www.foxnews.com...

Some govt ubertool named 'gibbs' stated: White officials will let an investigation "play out" before determining how to label the incident.

They didn't let the 9/11 investigation "play out" eh?, bushie and his neo-clown tools on television had the case labeled "terrorism", with named suspects in minutes... reeeeady for war too.

I actually think its fantastic that mister fascist douche nozzle Rich Karlgaard has his nazi under-panties in a gnarled wad.. Receiving flak means you're close to the target... these elite scumbags cant go shopping, sign a book, or eat pizza without skeptics armed with video cameras heckling them... it's a beautiful thing and I'll bet the oligarchs are getting tired of it..

For all those who believe the govt, TPTB thank you for obeying the television.. they couldn't get away with wars & occupations without your support & GOP / DNC vote.. I'm sure dick cheney will personally give you all an autographed pony he personally tortured.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Here is what is crazy, This country is going broke looking for OBL in a #ing cave spending trillions of dollars in wars.9 years 3 presidents where is OBL?
Might as well given the money to me.
Every agency trying to find him including other governments, No one has found him. I call bull#.

I call shenanigans when the towers fell and the next day they laws ready to be passed.

Some people get off on saying 911 truth is about conspiracy nuts trying to blame the gov for 911, That is not it. They want the new evidence examined Im sure they would be happy to know that the gov was not involved. See in an investigation the evidence can prove or disprove either side.

Most 911 truth want a new investigation to clarify evidence that has been found afterward.How could any any U.S. citizen not want to know the truth and have the new evidence examined in a public forum.

Unless they are completely brainwashed they would love to know the truth.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by TaxpayersUnleashed]

new topics

top topics

join