It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Phoenix] Sky Tremors?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Completely unsure where to put this. But starting @ 11:25 AM MST and continuing intermittently now @ 11:30 there's what feels and sounds like a HUGE turbine engine engulfing the whole sky. The whole building was rumbling. I can feel it in my bones still.

I know this sounds ridiculous, but It's been happening a lot more lately and I see no low flying commercial airliners. And for those who know Phoenix I am no where near Sky Harbor International. I'm in Glendale, NW side. It's still continuing @ 11:32 as I write this.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this?

EDIT: Continuing @ 11:40AM

[edit on 19-2-2010 by mryanbrown]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is very interesting.
How long have the sky tremors been occuring... Days, Weeks, Months, Longer?
When the sky tremors happen, what length of time do they usually last...minutes, hours?
Are other people around you also noticing the sky tremors?
Appearantly you do not think that the sky tremors are caused by weather or possible thunder?
I am interested to hear more about this and hope that you post more information as you can.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

I'm listening for it. I'm here in Scottsdale right now and I haven't noticed anything. I have been inside for most of the day though but I'll try to pay attention and let you know if I see/hear anything weird.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I don't know started really noticing them maybe a month ago. But in the past week it seems to happen more. Averaging 10-15minutes. I thought weather related sure. But it wasn't that I was hearing it. It was resonating like a very subtle earthquake would feel I imagine. My body felt like I was vibrating after it stopped.

I usually leave my window open so I hear it more easily. I feel it just like if a 747 was flying right over head.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ive seen the stereotypical black triangle with 3 glowing red lights underneith and it was slow moving, but the sound it made was a pulsing, lawn mower in the distance, but it was loud, i mean you know when your close to someone playing a bass guitar with a loud amplifier and you can feel it in the pit of your stomach and your chest, thats what it sounded / felt like

this isnt related to your post per say but this is what ive felt, a weird noise in the sky which i attributed to the vehicle, but it was so loud, well thats the weird thing, it wasnt overly loud like a low flying jet, but i guess it was at the right frequency that it resonated through my body like a bass amp would, who knows. im just going further down my tangent now.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
it wasnt overly loud like a low flying jet, but i guess it was at the right frequency that it resonated through my body like a bass amp would, who knows.

That's pretty much what I'm describing. Not as loud as a turbine engine. But the resonating vibration. Like I hear an F-16 (probably) flying by, and it's nothing like that. The vibration is like all engulfing.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I live in Glendale and have not noticed anything. However, I work nights and am usually asleep at 11. I haven't noticed anything odd at night, its usually pretty quiet.

new topics

top topics

join