It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is out of hand.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

DUDE, be quiet. You come on here spouting the truth about 2012...what the hell am I going to do when I'm bored at work then??? I come here and get a good hearty laugh at some of the "theories" about what's going to happen. If people actually start using their brains and stop posting, I'm going to have to get my jollies on the Alien/UFO boards I guess.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I was busy preparing today for the 2012 End, by reading a great book, on the subject, unfortunately, I was reading and failed to notice the stoplight had changed, and I was run over by a bus......

All the preparation in the world, won't be of any use, if you don't watch out for the bus..........

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Nobody said anything was going to happen in 2012. The OP asked for facts that related to events happening in 2012 that could cause this. I think you need to stop living in denial friend.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Dont worry we will all have a good
about this in 2013, I know why dont we have a sweepstake on reason why nothing happened and what year doomsday will be moved to I think that would be fun.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Here is what I think...
Every 3,657 years a “brown dwarf” smoldering water world that is more than 4 times the mass of earth passes through our system. When this star passes, the planets in our system go through tumultuous times. These passages are recorded in our histories and disguised in myth and lore. In the bible, in Exodus, Revelation, and the Moses stories, the passage of this magnet is detailed visually and descriptively. Even Plato described Atlantis going beneath the sea, this was a few Pole Shifts ago. The sky turning to black, stars moving in the sky, fire and brimstone, floods and strange weather, famine and disease, water turning to the color of blood, etc.
Well, all of the above is true, and can be explained.

As mentioned, the rogue planet is 4 times the mass (or more) of our earth. This means that the rogue has a more powerful magnetic field then the planets in our system of Sol. The planets get pushed back or forward in their orbits, some even shift where their physical poles are located. When this last item occurs, the affected planet is said to have gone through a Pole Shift.
Now, the planet, which we will call Planet X, for simplicity, is now in about the same orbit line as Venus and on its way back towards Orion’s Belt. When Planet X passes our planet on its way out, we will go through a pole shift that will cause widespread devastation, death, starvation, earthquakes, hurricane force winds, firestorms, etc.

Weather
The strange weather that has been observed lately can be attributed to the wobble that is seen on Infrared Temp composite maps. (www.ssec.wisc.edu...) This wobble seems to have a pattern as in our location there have been days of absolute beauty with temperatures in the 70s and then the next day we get snow. With the above link, pay attention to the north pole, this is what is being pushed back. You can see the purple wobble between Russia and the USA as well as the yellow and orange. The south pole is not effected as much, due to Planet X’s north pole pointed at our planet which causes our daily wobble around noon Greenwich Mean Time (mid-Atlantic rift, ect)
Some picts of Temp Gauges
www.facebook.com...
www.facebook.com...

There have been other phenomena that cannot be explained, but fits into the impending earth changes. The Norway Spiral was not caused by a rocket but by a type of Aurora effect. There have been an increase in fireball activity, the two most devastating hurricanes Ike and Katrina, the uptick in earthquakes, volcanic activity, the snow that fell in London as well as the Orent, the sand storms in the Orient.

Fireballs
The fireballs or shooting stars seen lately have been brighter and longer lasting, why? Well, since our magnetosphere is reduced there is less up there to protect us from space debris. Specifically, the huge dust cloud of Iron Oxide that surrounds Planet X, has also been spewing it’s trash towards us, which is why, at times, we will see reddish clouds. This red iron dust will cause the “waters to turn blood” and will taste horrid and will make us sick. (become familiar with purification techniques.) The bigger rocks can been seen and have made some of the local news, such as in Utah in the year 2009. (www.huffingtonpost.com...) If you cannot see the vid, get back to me, I have archived it.

Not done yet....

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Earthquakes
Since Planet X is gripping the Mid-Atlantic Rift, which is causing the earth’s north pole to be pushed back as well as slows the rotation of the earth’s crust, this causes a lot of stress on the plates. The core, which is liquid, is still spinning at the same speed it has spun at for quite some time. This causes friction on the crust, which not only heats up the ocean floor causing the poles to melt from underneath them, instead of on top (which is what the establishment wants you to think). They have attempted to use the polar melt for global warming in an attempt to pass Cap n’ Trade rape on the populace (another in a long line of attempts to transfer wealth from the poor to the rich).
Another indicator is the recent showing of deep sea creatures popping up to the surface of the water because of the screeching of the rock at the ocean floor. One such fish is the Oarfish (www.thejump.net...). The link might be a bit dated but it shows a good pic of the fish.
These next links are more news worthy.
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.physorg.com...

We know that sound travels better in water then in the air, so it makes sense that these oarfish would be escaping the sea floor where most of the floor building is going on at the moment, as well as the source of the fishes’ headaches.

The Wobble
Once you grasp what this Planet X is doing to our planet, all of the explanations that the PTB (Powers that Be) try to put on us make no sense at all. The Wobble does a number of things to our world. The weather is not stable, as mentioned before the snow in spring then 70 degrees F the next day. Storms, flash flooding, strong winds in a short period of time are all indicative of the earth wobble. When the north pole is pushed back this causes friction across the crust and surface causing strong winds and wild temp changes in a short period of time. Some of the evidence is that our normal celestial objects such as Polaris, the Moon, and even the sun are not in their “correct” positions for this time of year. The sun in particular is not even close at times to where it should be setting and rising.

The Signs of the times and time line
I have created a simple rhyme that will help you remember what to watch for and when it is time to move if you cannot do so now.
When double shines the single sun (when 2 suns shine in the sky)
7 weeks until it's done (7 weeks until shift)

when 3 days of darkness you see (north pole is pushed back so the Americas see 3 days of darkness)
15 days until pole shift asymmetry (15-12 days left)

6 days of sunrise west (the earth during the 3 days of darkness gets pushed back so far that when rotation starts again we are on a different axis)
keep moving above 300 ft to stay abreast (300 ft above the current sea level-stay away where mountain building is going on, as well as too close to rivers)

5.9 days of rotation stop (Planet X will be so close that it will grip the Mid-Atlantic Rift and stop the rotation of the earth, but the core still spins)
stay close; rush to cover, from firestorms up top (at this point if you are not in a safe location, like a fox hole with a metal roof, survival is slimmed down)

1 hour of quakes, rain, and flood (hour of the pole shift, 9-15 Richter scale earthquakes, hurricane force winds, and all of this is worldwide)
most water turns to blood (from the dust cloud of Iron Oxide)

2 years of polar melt (the poles will be around the new equator and will take about 2 years to melt)
700 ft is the new ocean belt (water level will rise to about 675 ft, but 700 ft is much safer)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Government Knowledge and Cover-ups
Now, currently, there are programs in place such as spraying the skies in an attempt to hide or obscure the sun from our view at dawn and dusk, because this is when it is possible to see the sun and X. During the bush years, the spraying was laced with disease in an attempts to reduce the population just before the pole shift. That plan has phased out, and now they are just spraying the skies to hide the 2nd sun whenever it decides to make an appearance.

Space travel was first undertaken as a means for the elite to escape the coming cataclysms. Every attempt so far has been met with utter failure. At first, most space missions were data gathering, and time line establishing as to when the pole shift was to occur so certain laws and protections for the elite can be put in place and the common man screwed. Such attempts have been martial law by Bush in 2003, the war in Iran for the vast oil reserves which was to be the “new money” in the after time. Such things as the Challenger explosion which was an attempt to get data from a sat so the data could not be leaked. In fact, any attempt to bring data back via shuttle has met with either problems or failure. Which is why NASA is back to data transmission which has the opportunity to be intercepted and leaked into the public forum. SOHO images occasionally show a “Winged Globe”, in fact, SOHO’s purpose is to track Planet X in an attempt to nail down a date to the pole shift. If anything is said to other nations or allies, it is done in person so leaks are reduced, and even then the details on what is to come is reduced in severity and at times these other nations are just plain lied to.

Every aspect of the earth changes are covered up because the PTB are afraid of the reaction from the populace. Even the USGS and their Earthquake database is not untouched. In fact, in order to try to hide what is going on, the earthquake database is constantly manipulated. If an earthquake occurs it is downgraded in intensity or simply omitted from the database all together if the quake occurred in an unpopulated area. The Chile and Haiti quakes where, at first, downgraded so the magnitude did not match the devastation. Some quakes that occur are upgraded back to their original magnitude only if a significant amount of people report it.

Either take what is written as truth or not and prepare as you see fit. This is in no way exhaustive, but just a tip of the iceberg.

----------------
Now I am done.

[edit on 3/25/2010 by Skada]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

My Calendar ends in just before 2011, my GOD it must be DOOMSDAY!

I share your frustration xweaponx. Everyone's got a theory on 2012 and 99% of the theories have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Mayans. Most of the theories are based on new age nonsense and pseudoscientific speculation and yet people will defend the event even after their theory has been debunked a thousand million times.

Almost more aggravating than the people who claim to know for certain what's going to happen are the ones that claim to know for certain that something is going to happen but that they don't know what

I could say that too... Stuff will happen in 2012...

I'm just trying to figure out what the next 2012 will be so that I can be ahead of the curve ready to con the gullible out of their money on the next pretend Doomsday. I'm thinking it will be 2020.

2020 - Doomsday in Hindsight, that'll be my first book, filled with new age jargon about Tiamat, the Annunaki, Atlantis and all sorts of stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I quite like the subject of 2012 since it ties into the Mayan calendar which is a very interesting relic but I do find that a lot of people don't know much more about it than they read in books and articles about the end of the world which is a bit sad.

What many don't realize is that the calendar doesn't actually END in 2012, it's just the end of the 13th b'ak'tun and the beginning of the 14th. A "b'ak'tun" is essentially 144000 day cycle. The calendar counts in a sort-of base-20 system and the current date here (which is GMT+12 New Zealand) is 12.19.17.8.17 as I am writing this. Each number counts up to 19 and then ticks over to 0 while adding 1 to the column to the left of it if that makes sense. It's winter and I'm having the flu at the moment so might be a bit off
. As December comes and passes in 2012 it'll end the 13.19.19.17.19 cycle and begin 14.0.0.0.0 and so on. Why 17? Well like I said, sort-of base-20. The Winal, as it's called, rolls over when it hits 18. Not quite sure why this happens but it probably made sense to them

Different scholars have different translations and beliefs but the only thing I can possibly imagine has started all this is part of the Maya creation myth where the gods failed to create the perfect world three times before finally succeeding with the fourth one which is the one we are now living in. Each of these failed creations lasted till the start of their 14th b'ak'tun before the gods 'started over'. Still, even following this myth we are in the 'fourth and correct world' and thus it is not even 'scheduled' to be destroyed. Furthermore, to the Maya the end of a b'ak'tun was a joyous occasion.

After all this has calmed down in say 2013, I do wonder if humanity will have similar predictions about the end of the 14th b'ak'tun which happens sometime around 2400 off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I fear the ultimate irony, i.e. that disaster WILL occur, much to the surprise and shock of doomsdayers who love disaster scenarios. One should be careful of what one wishes for. It's the 'Peter and the Wolf' syndrome.

mclinking

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrixus
Hello everyone!

I quite like the subject of 2012 since it ties into the Mayan calendar which is a very interesting relic but I do find that a lot of people don't know much more about it than they read in books and articles about the end of the world which is a bit sad.

What many don't realize is that the calendar doesn't actually END in 2012, it's just the end of the 13th b'ak'tun and the beginning of the 14th. A "b'ak'tun" is essentially 144000 day cycle. The calendar counts in a sort-of base-20 system and the current date here (which is GMT+12 New Zealand) is 12.19.17.8.17 as I am writing this. Each number counts up to 19 and then ticks over to 0 while adding 1 to the column to the left of it if that makes sense. It's winter and I'm having the flu at the moment so might be a bit off
. As December comes and passes in 2012 it'll end the 13.19.19.17.19 cycle and begin 14.0.0.0.0 and so on. Why 17? Well like I said, sort-of base-20. The Winal, as it's called, rolls over when it hits 18. Not quite sure why this happens but it probably made sense to them

Different scholars have different translations and beliefs but the only thing I can possibly imagine has started all this is part of the Maya creation myth where the gods failed to create the perfect world three times before finally succeeding with the fourth one which is the one we are now living in. Each of these failed creations lasted till the start of their 14th b'ak'tun before the gods 'started over'. Still, even following this myth we are in the 'fourth and correct world' and thus it is not even 'scheduled' to be destroyed. Furthermore, to the Maya the end of a b'ak'tun was a joyous occasion.

After all this has calmed down in say 2013, I do wonder if humanity will have similar predictions about the end of the 14th b'ak'tun which happens sometime around 2400 off the top of my head.

Isn't B'ak'tun 1 the most evil one? it is one that hasn't repeated itself and hasn't for a long time if I remember correctly.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
particularly beginning in the year 2007, and continuing through the year 2012, has and will be a period of progressive quickening and evolution, in technology and consciousness, that will serve as an instigator to new planetary awareness. humanity as a whole will adopt new mutual understandings about the reality of the universe and our place in it. this progress will continue on for hundreds of years on this planet.

there will be no great die off or negative cataclysmic event in the year 2012. there will be no notable depopulation. there will not be any nuclear event, indeed there will never be another nuclear event from here on.

for the sake of the acknowledgment of chaotic happenstance, there is always the slight chance that something could change, that perhaps a nuclear event may take place somewhere on the globe. so i don't mean to sound overly confident in what I see...but it is what I see, and I personally don't see these things (nuclear event, global die off, etc) happening in the coming few years.

but many things will change...many attitudes and many ways of life, this is certain.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I agreewith you OP, but you made me laugh...Mankind predicted the end. Not the Mayans.

I used to catch myself saying "Humans and even babies"

Mayans were Mankind also........lol

see ya round in 2013

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I've just read xweaponx's first post and agree. The 2012 thing is out of hand. But I would add that something will happen and here's why, every year I go and see a medium, now I believe in this woman because she has predicted events that have happened in my life and there's no way she would now. She has even told me things that only myself and another only know. I would accept the arguement that it's mind reading, if anything, but for the fact she has predicted true events personal to me. Anyway back to 2012, I asked her if she knew anything and she said there is gonna be a big problem to do with the financal industry and it will be bad but good WILL come from it. So my advice is don't worry about 2012 except where money is concerned. I'm now thinking of buying something to sell if money did collapse. Maybe the stories of people buying gold is because of this? The money men of the world know it's gonna happen. So no earthquakes, wars, aliens, planets crashing into us. Just one big mess created many years ago to control us. Jason

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by phrixus
Hello everyone!

Isn't B'ak'tun 1 the most evil one? it is one that hasn't repeated itself and hasn't for a long time if I remember correctly.

That I actually don't know though since we are presently living in the fourth incarnation of the world as they saw it, it should not have to be torn down and recreated and thus the calendar does not reset. I don't think they predicted the end of this world, they just believed that the previous three were not good enough to last beyond their 14th b'ak'tun and therefore apocalypsed (what a nice word
) as the gods were displeased.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

No planet size object can enter the orbits of the known planets. That is a well established fact.

To paraphrase a paraphrase, "It gravity, st---d!" Magnetic field do not control the motions of the planets.

Your post is based on a demonstrable fallacy.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Again, it is demonstrable that no new planet can enter the orbits of the known planets.

Your claims here such as a planet focusing its tugging on a particular spot on earth is also nonsense.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The 2012 notion appears to be connected to the desire for people to want to be depressed.

All that is being offered here are things like:

1. old, old hoaxes such as Velikovsky and pole shifts
  2. false claims about Mayan predictions with the end of the Haab calendar
  3. The claim that after debunking countless lunatic ideas the real one was overlooked LOL
  4. a large planet exists in our solar system LOL
  5. spontaneous evolution
  6. its the end of an age
  7. sudden freezing of mammoths - that's an ongoing silly hoax
  8. GTNW - remember that from the movie War Games
  9. HAARP and LHC experiments gone bad
  10. living in denial LOL
  11. floods, earthquakes, weather, brown dwarfs, fireballs, spirals LOL
  12. Conscious quickening

Lots of silly unfounded claims tossed together like a mulligan stew. The difference is that the mulligan is tasty. The similarity is that mulligan stew has no set list of ingredients. It is a whatever is at hand concoction.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join