It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baby Girl: 22 Broken Ribs. Fractured Skull & Thigh. Bitten on Nose & Both Hands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Responding to those who think to call this person an animal is an insult to animals, well, you are wrong. Many animals commit infanticide. It is most appropriate to refer to him as an animal, as he lacks the intelligence and conscience necessary to make moral choices, and, thus, he is operating on a level of non-sentience.

We have no qualms about putting down killer animals, so we should do what we must to defend our civilization -- put the sub-humans down.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Where I tend to agree with you on the "offing" part, calling him an animal is an injustice to the animal kingdom..they dont even treat their young as terrible as these types of humans do..these are monsters..

Sort of. They are just humans, but under the influence of demonic entities.

The entity influencing him surely would have enjoyed the energies that poor baby released during it's ordeal. Just like it would enjoy the energies the father would release if most of the members here got their hands on him.

See how it works?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That would be justice done in the most insane way.

To bad it doesn't involve the truth by the time the mess is made.

I think I'll stick to my signature for some sense of sanity: "The willful doubt of their suffering is more powerful and more beautiful than us being the cause of their suffering."

[edit on 20-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Animals treat their young better then humans do.That is really sad,but
true.Many newborns get beaten and murdered because their crying got
on someone's nerves.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Another example of how in Great Britain, punishments go nowhere near to fitting the severity of the crime. I really wonder how much longer the moral, decent majority will stand for the feeble sentences given to child abusers and murderers.

The only hope of getting any sort of justice is through 'prison justice'. I can't tell you how pleased I was to hear last week that the abomination who is Steven Barker, the stepfather of the appallingly abused Baby P, was 'napalmed' in prison with a boiling sugar-water mix.

www.dailymail.co.uk... y-Ps-stepfather-scalded-napalm-attack.html

People like this need to spend the rest of their lives in terror.

It's an outrageous failing of society that the state will step in to protect sub-humans like him yet it barely lifts a finger to protect the innocent children whom they abuse.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by aik4on]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by aik4on

An updated article at the Source reports that the father only had the child in order to qualify for UK residency status (aided by a female: the biological mother, apparently)

One of the posts in the Source's Comments section said it quite well, imo when they said that now the father gets free rent and board during the 16 years he spends in the UK jail, after which he'll be deported

Same person said, quite reasonably, imo, that the UK public should not have to provide this 'father' with free board, tv, education, etc. for 16 years and instead, the 'father' should be deported NOW

Edited to add:

Illegal immigrant killed six-week-old baby daughter he fathered in bid to remain in UK

An illegal immigrant murdered his six-week-old daughter after subjecting her to a catalogue of abuse.

Nigerian Olusola Akinrele saw tiny Leeya as his ticket to avoiding deportation, a judge said yesterday.

Akinrele was jailed for life yesterday and must serve at least 16 years, after which he will be deported.

The jobless 34-year-old, who had been refused permission to stay in the UK after arriving on a student visa, met Kelly Inman in 2004 and the pair had a baby.

See more at link:www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grumble
Responding to those who think to call this person an animal is an insult to animals, well, you are wrong. Many animals commit infanticide. It is most appropriate to refer to him as an animal, as he lacks the intelligence and conscience necessary to make moral choices, and, thus, he is operating on a level of non-sentience.

We have no qualms about putting down killer animals, so we should do what we must to defend our civilization -- put the sub-humans down.

You are right, they do..but they do NOT torture them for 2 weeks.

Animals only kill their young if the young are in danger, and will suffer greatly..or there is something wrong with that young, if the young would grow up defective, which you know, in the animal kingdom, only the fittest survive.
Sometimes animals in the zoo will eat their young..go figure..maybe its better to kill them, than for that baby to suffer in the zoo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join