It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Catalyst for a major crack down!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
And so it begins, only 24 hours after the plane hit the building in Texas the Axe starts lopping off heads.
www.foxnews.com...

Joseph Stack, the 53-year-old software engineer who crashed his small plane into a seven-story office building in Austin, Texas, was part of a growing, violent anti-tax and anti-government movement that has become increasingly alarming to law enforcement agencies.

Experts are pointing to the incident as further evidence of what they say is a proliferation of anti-government militia groups.

"There's been an explosive growth of anti-government militias and so-called Patriot groups over the past year, and the central idea of many of them is that taxes are completely illegitimate," Potok said.

There was an immediate response to Stack's violent act on anti-government and anti-tax blogs, and on Facebook, where multiple fan pages attracted hundreds of followers within hours of the plane crash.

"Half of them are making this guy into a hero, that's scary stuff. The other half is saying that this guy's a victim," said J.J. MacNab, a Maryland-based insurance analyst who has testified before Congress on the anti-tax movement and is writing a book on the subject.

And there you have it. He was part of a group? Last time I checked he acted alone. WE all knew this was coming, but I didn't think this soon. Watch your back ATS. They will start rounding us up soon enough.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by trueperspective]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wounder...if they are monitering Facebook and blogs... I know they are watching our comments as well. That is pretty scary, especially since some of the people on here have said some pretty "radical' comments

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
People don't realize the significance and connection of 9/11 and the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act defines many Americans as enemies of the state AND resultingly removes their fundamental rights of Americans and habeus corpus as a result.

This was all part of the overall plan.

Fortunately for us, there are a lot more of us than there are of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They are gonna round us up anyways- so what. The poor, the sick, the ones who dont like the govt- we'll all be sharing either the same cell or the same gas chamber...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Yeah, i just can't believe how fast they are demonizing groups of people already....Seems TOO obvious to me what their true intentions are.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Nah this is logistically impossible.

They simply do not have the infrastructure nor the resources or manpower to handle such a "crackdown". The implications are simply too far reaching and the variables are far too unknown for any organization to handle such a feat.

Especially with the way things are set up now, they would be instantly in a state of collapse if they attempted any such actions in mass.

They can't even barely handle catching a few drug dealers or murderers, what makes you think they can handle millions of pissed off Americans?

Here is how TPTB govern us. By convincing us to govern ourselves accordingly. This is their only real power they actually have.

If they actually wanted us out of the way, they only have 1 option. Biological weapons.

Bio weapons solve all of the major problems presented by a conventional crackdown roundup.

So I am placing my $$$ on a super-bug or several of them, if they decide we are becoming too out of control.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

Confucious Say: Just like the "Underwear" bomber to peddle full body scans, this too, shall be used to put away all the nuts that abound in every corner of the US.

I do not comprehend how those CNN, Fox zombies, can SLEEP at night reporting all the mind control BS they go through on a daily basis. Alex put it so well when he said that they are hurting their children, and their childrens' children, by promoting the coming slavery for the sake of a few bucks.

God help us all.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Well the crackdown doesn't have to start with rounding folks up yet. It will probably...no definitly lead to new laws and more stringent monitoring of the internet

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trueperspective

I agree. If ever this were to come about as some sort of "crackdown." They would use corporations to monitor employees behaviors, or use people in general to report anti-government types. They do not have the infrastructure to support a "crackdown." We all saw how fast police officers fled from Katrina when the SHTF. A "crackdown" would most assuredly cause so many defections within the ranks they would not be able to sustain the actions for long. It's one thing to fool people that aren't carrying out the task...it's another to fool the people you have working the front lines, seeing the inconsistencies.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Monitoring the Internet is another near impossibility.

At best, all they can do is flag key words right now. Their computerized monitoring system does not have common sense, it cannot understand codewords or insinuations. It can not understand the implications of sarcasm or things of this nature.

It is simply a dumb machine, and the ONLY time human eyes are applied is when the computer freaks out and flags something to hell. And even then, they have to sift through tons and tons of flagged items.

You do realize that they "Want us to think they watch us" when in reality, they are barely able to hold up the facade of a monitoring network.

They are simply a list of failure after failure, they simply can not keep up with the emergence of the population.

They know this, and this is why they focus only on the important stuff, and try their damned best to clear out all of this "clutter".

They basically are banking on the fact we will police ourselves, and that we will do all of the legwork for them.

They wish they could crack down, they wish they could totally monitor things. But wishes don't always come true do they?

top topics

join