It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral created by Eiscat (New Evidence)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return

Originally posted by -Thom-
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Experts are mostly right. A nice shortcut to handle the massive information input of daily life is to rely on mental shortcuts.

You might want to think about this.

What experts?

A nice cop-out to avoid using your own mind and logic, is to rely on these mental shortcuts.

There is no need to reply that negatively for it wasn't an attack at you or anybody else.
Experts? University. To clarify my post: it is a cop out to suggest that when we have the info handed from experts, we don't have the need to think further.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why because they say so? Come on! Dont be so ignorant. I throw my support fully behind this post.

If you want to believe everything you are told then go ahead, but dont write it on a conspiracy site and say its a rocket because the government says so, this is no place for the gullible.

From your post I can only presume that you got your swine flu vaccine because "the government told me I should get it and that i`ll die if I dont"

This isnt a personal attack its an attack on your gullibility and your willingness to believe what the authorities say.

You dont have to have alot of common sense to see that 1: There is no missile. 2: Its a beam of light that starts spiralling.3: Its projected from behind a mountain where an eiscat facility just happens to be located. Now I dont know about you but when there are so many coincidences my critical mind starts ticking.

Theres lots of articles written by credible science investigative magazines even before the Norway spiral. Even the European Union was worried about the effects of ionic heaters. So believing that they should be investigated to the full extent possible is really not a lost cause.

I dont claim to know what it is but im open to any new evidence without trying to derail threads. U and photon did a hell of a job getting everyone to post on everything else except the topic of the thread, and in my books thats textbook disinfo (look at my left hand while I slap u with the right). If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are............its a freaking duck.

As for saying that someones trolling for star and flags, please keep in mind that most people dont measure their selfworth by the amount of stars or flags they have, its called a life, and this is an interest for most people not a competition to see who can have the most stars. Or are we back in kindergarden?

Phew venting done now I can finally post.
Its just very weird to see this thread today as just this morning I showed someone the video, whereas I had totally given up on it, just too many theories too much evidence. Maybe the global mind is picking up on it again or maybe sensing something which is about to happen, and those sensitive to such things are picking up on it. If something happens remember you saw it first here

I will leave you with this: Nobody is gonna tell you what you need to know, so you have to do your best to find out for yourself, If they do tell you what it is why should you believe them, do you really think those in charge gives a rats ass about your curiosity especially if it could mean the end of their billion dollar science experiments? Or maybe the attribution to them of catastrophic loss of life and destruction if these machines ar really capable of doing what many believe them capable of? So to the critical thinkers big up to you, never stop questioning and trust no one but yourself.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
One thing about the missile bull that I would like to understand is---
Did the supposed rocket fly all the way around the pattern of the spiral.
Did it actually fly 1200 miles for each rotation?
Not there was ever any missile making that pattern. Well, maybe one was destroyed in the spiral. Anyway Norway is just a Russian suburb so you couldn't expect the truth to come from that quarter anyway.
Good to see you have closed the box on this one EM.
S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You know I really wish there was a moderator specifically stationed to stop the pissing contests I see here in almost every thread. The subject is intersting enough to garner response and it gets lost in all the "who posted it first BS". Well here's some news, none of you did the research quoted here or in most of the threads on this website, so everyone is borrowing from somebody. This thread is into it's 5th page and there's less than one page of relevant discussion.

I am currently sitting at the Cleveland Airport and I've just wasted over a half hour reading through the crap when I find the subject to be interesting in the least, timely and provocative for sure. My question to the OP is have you had time to search the Harvard files for drawings or photos of the "spiral like effects"? This could provide telling evidence for or against the possibility. I will look myself later, just don't have time at the moment.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

Originally posted by Edews
There's a pretty extensive thread about this where the OP basically proves it was a rocket...

Okay fair enough but are you as experienced as that ats member who stated he had proof of the spiral being a rocket. I read his thread and as much as it seemed appealing with his amazing diagrams, graphs of statistical information, drawing of the distances between each location and the different angles and all his methods of math and calculation's he put forth.

To me that doesn't add up why somebody with such high predentials would advertise his knowledge of something big to talk about unless he is working for the TPTB himself.

If you've got the knowledge anybody can quite easily boast away but how can one be convinced enough of this so-called truth if that person reading it hasn't got the capacity of knowledge to understand it as truth.

You wouldn't know unless you had the same knowledge.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by DClairvoyant]

Agreed. And this seems to be the simplest explanation. There have been other researchers (Harvard Professionals) who have seen this very effect before as a result of Eiscat. I'm not sure what all of these guys have invested in proving the "official story" as valid when the official story truly makes no logical sense. I can't take that away from them, but, at least I can present evidence that the spiral effect has been observed before by other scientific professionals.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You who can't accept what is blatantly in front of your eyes, or Harvard which is a reputable research facility and one of the best colleges in the country?

If Harvard affirms that an exactly spiral like that can be made by EMPs, they must have videos of field tests. Just bring ONE of them, right here. Post a video, showing an EMP making EXACTLY a spiral like that in Tromso, in any other place. Since it's an academic conclusion, I assume that there are official images showing what they're saying. I'm waiting...

Btw, in Norway everybody saw a BLUE spiral, fired by a BLUE BEAM. Have u realized WHY the "Project Blue Beam" has this name???

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

Experts are mostly right. A nice shortcut to handle the massive information input of daily life is to rely on mental shortcuts.

I wish I knew how to respond to this, but, I'm proud to say that I don't. This thread is about the Norway Spiral. So, please just contribute to the thread in a proper manner.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

You who can't accept what is blatantly in front of your eyes, or Harvard which is a reputable research facility and one of the best colleges in the country?

If Harvard affirms that an exactly spiral like that can be made by EMPs, they must have videos of field tests. Just bring ONE of them, right here. Post a video, showing an EMP making EXACTLY a spiral like that in Tromso, in any other place. Since it's an academic conclusion, I assume that there are official images showing what they're saying. I'm waiting...

Here's a video:
www.youtube.com...

It wasn't filmed by experts, but, it was used by them.

Now, as far as having access to Harvard Videos of the evidence that they reported on, I can't say that I can provide that since I don't go to, live around, or have access to Harvard. You see, this is a published scientific analysis of a study made at Harvard University, and often they let those papers free and open to public disclosure. That's how most people on these forums have access to information. Phage does it, I do it, and so have many others. I have yet to see video evidence be able to prove anything. Hence, our situation. There is current video evidence of the Norway sky spiral that is causing quite the stir on ATS, and no one can come to an adequate conclusion of what caused it.

Evidence has been provided in many different directions, but, most of it doesn't add up. This paper provides documentation to the observed effects of Eiscat by scientific professionals, and it was done in 1996. Their conclusion of what they saw in the sky was a spiral-like formation. It is now 2010. Something tells me that they've drastically refined their technology. It seems like the most simplistic explanation, therefore, its the one that I presented.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Well done. I understand that some need to vent when it comes to this topic.

It seems cut and dry to me. It truly is the most logical explanation and I hope that others get to see that.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rleexray
You know I really wish there was a moderator specifically stationed to stop the pissing contests I see here in almost every thread. The subject is intersting enough to garner response and it gets lost in all the "who posted it first BS". Well here's some news, none of you did the research quoted here or in most of the threads on this website, so everyone is borrowing from somebody. This thread is into it's 5th page and there's less than one page of relevant discussion.

I am currently sitting at the Cleveland Airport and I've just wasted over a half hour reading through the crap when I find the subject to be interesting in the least, timely and provocative for sure. My question to the OP is have you had time to search the Harvard files for drawings or photos of the "spiral like effects"? This could provide telling evidence for or against the possibility. I will look myself later, just don't have time at the moment.

No, currently I have no other information than the stuff presented. I could look into it, however, I have put research together in other threads related to HAARP and the Norway Spiral.

There was an additional study about HAARP and the impossibility of the spiral being a missile. I will post that for you. However, I figure I would let the original paper that you've already seen do most of the work here. I present it to you, you make your own decision. I can't convince you if the information can't.

www....(nolink)/?myygii2emfm

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
One thing about the missile bull that I would like to understand is---
Did the supposed rocket fly all the way around the pattern of the spiral.
Did it actually fly 1200 miles for each rotation?
Not there was ever any missile making that pattern. Well, maybe one was destroyed in the spiral. Anyway Norway is just a Russian suburb so you couldn't expect the truth to come from that quarter anyway.
Good to see you have closed the box on this one EM.
S&F

Thanks. Nice to see you out and about again. I think this study pretty much tells the story.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Point of No Return
I'm going to plug Tauristercus' new thread Case Reopened: Part 3 here, because it doesn't show up in the "newest threads with replies" section, and it is getting buried.

He shows that a Bulava 3rd stage failure couldn't have been responsible for the spiral.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one is new PART 3.

Yep, that's an excellent one to demonstrate. The OP did a good job on that thread, which makes me happy that Wolfenz sent me the information that he did. They seem to correlate quite well with each other.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Here's a video:

I guess I wasn't clear about it... I was referring to ANOTHER video, made in OTHER part of the world, that shows what you're stating about EMPs making perfect geometric forms in the sky, EXACTLY like in Norway. You just provided a video of the Norway spiral.

Now, as far as having access to Harvard Videos of the evidence that they reported on, I can't say that I can provide that since I don't go to, live around, or have access to Harvard.

How can you state about a thing that you NEVER saw with your own eyes?? I mean, nowadays we have all this computer mobility. Any Harvard student at physics area, with a good smart phone, surely must have filmed, registered so important experiment. And obviously shared it in internet. Am I wrong?? But I would like to ask: What the probabilities of an university like Harvard, funded by very rich and influential people, related to industry, government, be used to cover up an event made by groups connected to US military experiments???
I mean, HAARP never was admitted as a military experiment, so any exotic thing happening in a facility associated to it, as EISCAT, could be alleged as a simple scientific project. But the Project Blue Beam, that "above the radar" doesn't exist, is related to sinister conspiracies involving holograms and mind control.
I'm still standing that the Norway spiral was a HOLOGRAM, until I see a video made in any other place of the world, corroborating that EMPs can do perfect shapes EXACTLY like that. Since you strongly stands for Harvard statements, I bet you can find some video or images about it, on internet.

Bring it on man!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
This thread should not exist.

The member who provided you with the link already properly posted it in the existing thread titled TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.. This was the original thread about EISCAT and it's heaters as a possible cause for the spiral and has been thoroughly discussed.

Is it necessary to start new threads on this if its not your original work or a new idea?

This post shouldn't exist. You already made the exact point earlier.

If it hurts you so much... don't keep coming back, unless you are some kind of masochist who gets off on pain and discomfort.

You are one person, entitled to your opinion. There are at least 25 people, entitled to their own opinions, who think this thread is flag worthy.

There are a myriad of topics with even more duplicate threads than this topic. Go whine in those.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien

Now, as far as having access to Harvard Videos of the evidence that they reported on, I can't say that I can provide that since I don't go to, live around, or have access to Harvard.

How can you state about a thing that you NEVER saw with your own eyes?? I mean, nowadays we have all this computer mobility. Any Harvard student at physics area, with a good smart phone, surely must have filmed, registered so important experiment. And obviously shared it in internet. Am I wrong?? But I would like to ask: What the probabilities of an university like Harvard, funded by very rich and influential people, related to industry, government, be used to cover up an event made by groups connected to US military experiments???
I mean, HAARP never was admitted as a military experiment, so any exotic thing happening in a facility associated to it, as EISCAT, could be alleged as a simple scientific project. But the Project Blue Beam, that "above the radar" doesn't exist, is related to sinister conspiracies involving holograms and mind control.
I'm still standing that the Norway spiral was a HOLOGRAM, until I see a video made in any other place of the world, corroborating that EMPs can do perfect shapes EXACTLY like that. Since you strongly stands for Harvard statements, I bet you can find some video or images about it, on internet.

Bring it on man!

You must be kidding. I can see that there is some sort of testosterone surge that you're feeding off of, and I cannot enable that sort of energy.

I did provide the video of the Norway Spiral. I guess you missed the point behind that statement.

Since we're playing games here, and I shouldn't even do this:

Provide for me the first flight of the Hindenburg. I'm not talking about the crash, I'm talking about the very first ever seen footage of the Hindenburg after they finished it. I'm referring to the test flight. There is footage, there is evidence, so...please, show it to me.

If you cannot provide that for me, I guess, according to your logic, then a test flight never existed. How about the first test flight of the American B2 Stealth Bomber right off the assembly line??? That's a little more up to date. That should be easy to find...Right???

If this is the logic that you're using, I'm afraid all of the scientific studies made by professionals well ahead of you in their fields, will not suffice.

I can't play childish games like this. You either choose to review the information and make your own decision, or go elsewhere. I have no reason to convince you if that's what you're asking for, and I have no need to degrade this forum further. I suggest that you put in the work, and do some studying yourself. Pretty simple stuff. There's all sorts of links provided in this thread, I suggest you take advantage.

And by the way...This research was done in 1996, which clearly shows me that you didn't read the link (at all). For shame. In other words, they didn't have "Computer" mobility, I-phones, and all sorts of video toys back then. They may not have thought to video their findings whatsoever during the early point of the technology boom. The internet was barely released and privatized by that time.

Here it is again for you. Next time...study before you rant. Thank you for your post.
articles.adsabs.harvard.edu...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If this is the logic that you're using, I'm afraid all of the scientific studies made by professionals well ahead of you in their fields, will not suffice.

1 - Ain't saying the Norway spiral was NOT caused by EISCAT.

2 - Ain't saying the EISCAT is NOT related to HAARP.

I'm stating that IMO those spiral was a hologram, not a EMP experiment, once that there are many HAARP associated facilities around the world, as listed below:

USA/Alaska
62°23'29.66''N, 145°06'58.47''W

Sura Facility
HAARP Like Facility
Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
sura.nirfi.sci-nnov.ru...
56°7'9.70''N, 46°2'3.66''E
56°08'N, 46°06'E

National MST Radar Facility
NMRF
Andra Pradesh, India
13°27'26.68''N, 79°10'30.74''E

Jicamarca Radio Observatory
Lima, Peru
11°57'6''S, 76°52'27''W

Jindalee Operational Radar Network
JORN
Long Reach, Australia
23°24'S, 143°48'E
Leonora, Australia
28°19'02.5608''S, 122°50'36.4416''E
Laverton, West Australia
28°19'36.29''S, 122°0'18.84''E
23°39'28.9692''S, 144°08'43.5552''E
Alice spring, Australia
22°58'03.2196''S, 134°26'52.5732''E

Arecibo, Porto Rico
18°20'39''N, 66°45'10''W

EISCAT, Norway
69°35'10.67''N, 19°13'28.62''E

HiScat/Teracom, Sweden
55°49N, 13°44E

Except in Norway and a large halo reported and filmed above Moscow, but not a perfect shape as Tromso spiral, no other figure, was reported in NONE place where these facilities are settled. Nor even in Alaska, where local people allege that massive EMPs are usually fired from HAARP farm.

Ain't playing games. Since the mainstream science is more funded to keep secrets and manipulate discoveries than disclose them, I'm just manifesting that the spiral seen in Norway was a Project Blue Beam hologram, not a EM experiment. And since there's no image proving I'm wrong, I don't feel myself uncomfortable in disagree of what Harvard scholars said, 'cos there's no material evidence about what they said.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

How do you know that electromagnetism cannot cause a hologram? That is exactly what we (me and other posters) are arguing here. I would assume that with the amount of electromagnetic radiation that was used, coupled with the power of the ionosphere, could very well create a holographic spiral image in the sky. Have you not studied this stuff?

That is the very thing we are referring to with EM radiation, and that by the way is slightly different than Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) which is typically used to knock out communications, which is what you are consistently referring to. And, project bluebeam still requires Electromagnetic Radiation to operate. You are aware of this...RIGHT?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
OK now I'm excited...
But did anyone looked at the big picture here...
Climate change hoax was pursued by a lot of people and eventually discovered and exposed... and these people (NWO) knew they had little time to make the world follow them onto this CLIMATE CHANGE CENTRALIZED GOVERNMENT.
Now this spiral thing left a 'hole' at the ionosphere.
How many holes do we need in order to get hot enough to have a climate change going on?...
I mean, they do have for sure a back up plan, or we're that naive that we tough to be winners of this war... The blowing up of this hoax wasn't even a battle and the war for liberty it's far from being over.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Methavitae]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And going after the same line of thinking...
Once these 'holes' created warm enough at the north pole...
Could them (NWO) get the ice cap as thin as they needed it to be in order to be able to get the oil out of there??
Think about it!
It's important to know HOW they do these things but with a greater importance there's the fact that it's only a single weapon and the distraction it creates shouldn't stop us from pushing forward onto freedom.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Methavitae
And going after the same line of thinking...
Once these 'holes' created warm enough at the north pole...
Could them (NWO) get the ice cap as thin as they needed it to be in order to be able to get the oil out of there??
Think about it!
It's important to know HOW they do these things but with a greater importance there's the fact that it's only a single weapon and the distraction it creates shouldn't stop us from pushing forward onto freedom.

I've actually had the same thought before, but, there's really not enough oil out there to sustain the U.S. for even for 3 months. But, it might have some merit. I don't know.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join