It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who think the Austin Pilot tried to kill people who were "just doing their job"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Every single thread I have read about the Austin Pilit case has had too many people blinded by the thought that this man would kill people who were "just doing their job." The people who worked in that IRS building were people who WANTED to work for the IRS. In this time of economic devastation, the people trying to steal our money is our enemy. If you chose to work for the enemy, you are against the American people who you are helping steal from. It doesn't matter if you are the janitor of that building, you work for the IRS and you are keeping the enemy in power.

Seriously, if you don't want Americans to start killing you when SHTF then DO NOT WORK FOR THE IRS or any other government owned position that is destroying our country.

I have too many bills to pay as well as a college loan to pay off. I could try to take a job helping out the IRS steal from middle-class America and probably get paid more, but I don't. I work at a deparment store for little over minimum wage just to scrape by. I would rather scrape by with this job, then live comfortably with a job that I know is ruining our country as well as people's lives.

I like to look at it from the government's point of view. Say a drug dealer has an entourage of bodyguards that he pays to make sure he doesn't get jumped. They are being paid to be bodyguards, not drug dealers, yet when cops bust that dealer and all his guards are right there, they are guilty by association, not "just doing their job."

Even if they were just doing their jobs, if they couldn't find any other work and the only place that would hire them was the IRS and they had to take a job legally stealing our money as a last resort. They gave in and crossed enemy lines because they HAD to get paid. Well what about people with criminal records that can't get jobs. Does the government give them a break when their last resort is selling drugs and they are "just doing ther job" (giving people a high, not stealing people's money and using it to kill people in the Middle East)? Or single mothers who can't afford a babysitter long enough for a real job. Does the government give her a break when she can either give up her child so she can work at mcdonalds or keep her baby and get $100 in less than an hour for just having sex?

An assassin is someone just doing their job. Would you be mad at a pilot who was passing over Dallas and noticed a sniper in a window waiting for Kennedy to come by and the first thing he thought to do was crash straight into him? Losing his life to save the President. Or was he a nutjob that crashed his plane into someone who was "just doing their job?"

Well the Austin Pilot might not have saved the President, but he did try to take out the snipers who are killing off the middle-class dollar by dollar. If you can't see that he just kicked off the Second American Revolution for all of us, then you should apply for a job with the IRS and request a window office.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by AliBruh]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Heck, you cant even put down that you worked for the IRS on a job application!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Hahaha that seriously made me laugh out loud.

I had never heard that before. How silly. It's a rogue job.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's what I thought too. If you take a job with a company that could be a target, you also become a target. A lot of Army guys might want to work for Blackwater but they don't because of the bad rep.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
maybe the guy was suffering from a mental illness, i know myself that some people with disorders that are agrevated do silly things because the mind goes autopilot peed off

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I was talking with a friend that actually lived thru/participated in a revolution and was told - -
If my country was being run by crooks (again) I would go live in the hills and come in to town just to shoot the mayor - every time there is was a new one. Make being mayor very unhealthy ...thats how you get the message across.

I don't actually agree with the above ideas, but it does give some food for thought ...

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW. And no, that doesn't stand for World of Warcraft. It's an expression of shock at the ignorance in the OP. WOW.

Your post is venomous and has no true foundation. Why? Because you are simply stating that ALL of the people that work for the IRS are bad people trying to take your money.

I could say so much more but I must simply state that I think you are WAY off base here my friend.

Change things in the right way but don't go about it by killing yourself and potentially other INNOCENT people.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
All I can say is WOW. And no, that doesn't stand for World of Warcraft. It's an expression of shock at the ignorance in the OP. WOW.

Your post is venomous and has no true foundation. Why? Because you are simply stating that ALL of the people that work for the IRS are bad people trying to take your money.

I could say so much more but I must simply state that I think you are WAY off base here my friend.

Change things in the right way but don't go about it by killing yourself and potentially other INNOCENT people.

Is he saying that all people who work for the IRS are bad people, or is he saying that if Americans make working for the IRS a dangerous and despicible undertaking that people will stop doing it, thereby destroying the IRS? For what it is worth, I think its pretty obvious that asking the gov't to stop killing us with taxes is not working, its going to take action for real change.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by budaruskie]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by budaruskie

Originally posted by dariousg

Is he saying that all people who work for the IRS are bad people, or is he saying that if Americans make working for the IRS a dangerous and despicible undertaking that people will stop doing it, thereby destroying the IRS? For what it is worth, I think its pretty obvious that asking the gov't to stop killing us with taxes is not working, its going to take action for real change.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by budaruskie]

If that is what he is suggesting....then that is the definition of TERRORISM.

Does he want to create TERROR by killing ordinary everyday people in order to keep people from working for the IRS???

That is cowardly and despicable.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think the OP is just as crazy as the pilot. If the OP has any family...they should RUN before he torches his house.

First of all...how do we know that the building ONLY had IRS offices in it? I am looking...and all I keep finding is a building that houses some IRS offices. I would guess there are other offices in there as well.

And even if there isn't...do you think everyone in that building was an IRS employee. I guarantee you that the cleaning staff are not IRS employees...they are almost always private companies that get hired.

And what about the poor schmuck who maybe had an appointment at the IRS office because of his own tax issues? Does he deserve to die or be put in harms way for this guys "cause"?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am actually suggesting neither of those. I am suggesting that if you are an American who works for the IRS, then you have just seen the line drawn in the sand. You can either cross it by quiting your job with the enemy and coming to the aid of the American people by leaving the IRS with no employees, or you can stay on the side of the enemy and take cover. I am not saying that the people who work for the IRS are bad people. I am saying it is a bad decision to work for the IRS, as they are part of our governmental group of terrorists who steal your money, then call people in other countries terrorists so they can use our money to kill them for even more profit. If you chose to support that system by working for them, then you yourself have become a terrorist of the American people.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliBruh
Well the Austin Pilot might not have saved the President, but he did try to take out the snipers who are killing off the middle-class dollar by dollar. If you can't see that he just kicked off the Second American Revolution for all of us, then you should apply for a job with the IRS and request a window office.

Please see my post on
The 1st Martyr of the 2nd American Revolution.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Thank you.

Mod edit: removed link that was adding stars to linked post. Please don't do this again.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I think the OP is just as crazy as the pilot. If the OP has any family...they should RUN before he torches his house.

First of all...how do we know that the building ONLY had IRS offices in it? I am looking...and all I keep finding is a building that houses some IRS offices. I would guess there are other offices in there as well.

And even if there isn't...do you think everyone in that building was an IRS employee. I guarantee you that the cleaning staff are not IRS employees...they are almost always private companies that get hired.

And what about the poor schmuck who maybe had an appointment at the IRS office because of his own tax issues? Does he deserve to die or be put in harms way for this guys "cause"?

Do a little research on the offices hit. It was the worst of the worst rogue IRS agents who destroy people's lives on a daily basis. He targeted them. And no, I am not condoning the use of suicide bombing. I am however making sure that people know he wasn't just a crazy guy killing random people. He was man that was ravaged by dept for going by the books and when thy said we are taking it all away, he said, here let me bring it to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Perhaps this will add a different perspective.
A link to an article that is about this Austin pilot, allegedly a letter.

See following;

Joe Stack, author of the statement below, is reported to have crashed his plane this morning into a building housing the Internal Revenue Service in Austin, TX.

Statement

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AliBruh

So we are going to allow one nutter to draw the line in the sand for us?

How weak are we...we are expected to cower in fear because one lunatic flew a plane into a building? Should all wives leave their husbands too because they may loose it and torch their house?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Evidently, yes.

According to far too many around here it seems. as long as they have their bread and circuses, who cares. Of course they all have the "it won't happen to me" syndrome.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I agree with you OP, sucks it has to come down to killing federal employees, regardless if its just a 'job'. But the state America is in and the failure of peaceful methods to acheive anything leaves one option left, which is to violently remove the federal government by picking off the people who make it up. What we need before anything can progress though is for an insider to leak the database of all federal/intelligence employees, their addresses and other useful information that could come in handy as more and more Americans wake up.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliBruh
I am actually suggesting neither of those. I am suggesting that if you are an American who works for the IRS, then you have just seen the line drawn in the sand. You can either cross it by quiting your job with the enemy and coming to the aid of the American people by leaving the IRS with no employees, or you can stay on the side of the enemy and take cover. I am not saying that the people who work for the IRS are bad people. I am saying it is a bad decision to work for the IRS, as they are part of our governmental group of terrorists who steal your money, then call people in other countries terrorists so they can use our money to kill them for even more profit. If you chose to support that system by working for them, then you yourself have become a terrorist of the American people.

I know what you were suggesting. The big issues I have with it are a) the way you put it and b) the simple fact that you are advocating MURDER.

Do I love the IRS? No. Do I love the government? No. Do I love my country? Absolutely.

So, for someone to simply state that if you choose now to work for the IRS you are risking your life because they are criminals and should be targets, well, that's just wrong. Period.

I'm still holding out hope that we can fix this government and the system. If that means scrubbing the current one in place and starting over then so be it. But I would really like to avoid the unnecessary bloodshed if at all possible.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
I agree with you OP, sucks it has to come down to killing federal employees, regardless if its just a 'job'. But the state America is in and the failure of peaceful methods to acheive anything leaves one option left, which is to violently remove the federal government by picking off the people who make it up. What we need before anything can progress though is for an insider to leak the database of all federal/intelligence employees, their addresses and other useful information that could come in handy as more and more Americans wake up.

I'm speechless....

Well, okay, I'm not. Yet another blatant statement that makes me feel sick to my stomach.

Answer me this then my friend. Do you honestly believe that by picking off IRS agents that we will change this country?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by dariousg]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
First of all I don't believe that anyone died in this situation ?

The American Revolution was initiated by Taxation without Representation by the British crown against the American Colonists.

This individual had had enough, having had his retirement savings stolen from him not once, but twice !

Give me a break !

This I might add, is not the first time the IRS has had issues with violence against their employees, hence why they all are assigned and use aliases.

I think the sentiment would differ amongst Americans if it weren't known that our taxes only pay the interest on the budget deficit with no intention of every paying it down, as the Govt borrows more and more with the US Taxpayer on the hook to pay , pay and pay ,to the banking cabal who own each and every one of us.

The Op is merely sending a message to the Internal Ripoff Service, that they are being considered guilty by association.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join