It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China DEMANDS!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Not really the answer to my question.

And yes, I realize Derivatives , a Self Serving Monetary Poilcy, and just
goood ole fashion USA Greed are causes of the current problem.

Funny though, the Only thing increased in bama's budget was the
Military.

All very good points.

It appears to me that we are getting a bit off topic. You seem to have a clear view of such matters. May I suggest writing a thread of your own with regards to those topics?

I'm not trying to avoid your reply. I'm just saying that they deserve their own thread. Be prepared for the avalanche of negative feed back though. You will hear both pro and con just like I have on this thread.

On-topic.
Pointing out whats wrong with the US presently doesn't address China DEMANDING a better relationship with the US, the thrust of this thread.

AGAIN.

How would it look if

The US DEMANDED a better relationship with China

It would seem rather arrogant.

No?

Let's be honest.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

700 bases in 39 countries .

I agree with Slayer that the number is overinflated.

Would also like to add that countries get paid for allowing us to have bases on their lands. If they so desire, they can ask us to leave after contract expires in the same manner the Philippines did.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

As far as an Iraq exit that's been known for a while now.

27/02/09 August 2010 reportedly set as US’s Iraq exit date

t is reported President Barack Obama will today announce August next year as the date by which combat US troops will be withdrawn from Iraq.
A congressional aide, speaking to media anonymously, said the plans would be unveiled during a presidential visit to a military base in North Carolina. It is understood between 35,000 and 50,000 troops will remain to train and equip Iraqi forces and conduct limited counter-terrorism operations. The announcement would fulfill one of Obama’s key campaign pledges. It would also fit with Obama’s intention to shift the US military focus to Afghanistan from Iraq to save money.

Unveiling his budget plans yesterday Obama lambasted the previous administration for excessive defence costs. “No part of my budget will be free from scrutiny or untouched by reform. We will end no-bid contracts that have wasted billions in Iraq and end tax breaks for corporations that ship jobs overseas. And we’ll save billions of dollars by rolling back tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans while giving a middle-class tax cut to 95 percent of hardworking families.” Americans appear to have given a largely positive reaction to the president’s first budget, which envisages big spending plans to end the recession. But his opponents claim they will create a cololssal deficit.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Does'nt anyone at all find it interesting that Isreal always has a part to play?

Even look at the name for crying out loud.

Is-real.

It is not about what Isreal does or has done or has not or will do its about the fact of what I just said because it was never for me to say as my own words, only for me to point out.

Hope that makes sense and I have to point it out because its exactly the truth of the matter whether anyone likes it or not.

Come home is all you need to do and all this becomes nothing more than stupidity.

He is calling you.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

OK......?

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by XXXN3O

OK......?

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Absolutely nothing at all.

I was reading through the thread and noticed the mention of Isreal a few times and I am sure you know that comes into play in all of this.

My point is, despite anything you might read about crops, oil reserves, stock markets, energy alternatives, religious leaders or dictatorships and so on. It all ties into the fact that its based on proving the word of God wrong.

Keep an open mind and learn of it as it comes to pass.

Above all else keep your eyes beyond resources because thats the catch right now.

America does not have to even be going through this nonsense, Alaska???

I am deadly serious here, when this comes to pass in time, I hope you know a sinners prayer and if you do not then ask.

I could not care what people think anymore because the truth has become so obvious yet it is warped beyond belief almost.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Above all else keep your eyes beyond resources because thats the catch right now.

Well that's something I can bite my teeth into...

The US has plenty of Natural reserves, It's not a lack of future reserves it's having an ability to influence the other locations dispersal of said resources.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Well that's something I can bite my teeth into...

The US has plenty of Natural reserves, It's not a lack of future reserves it's having an ability to influence the other locations dispersal of said resources.

Well I guess you have to ask yourself...

Would the USA really want to save so called nature reserves to meet its demise or enter another war worse than any other?

I do not see it being anymore complicated than that for the US. Its the superpower right now and its huge in terms of land mass. Oil reserves in Alaska are enough to save it yet it wont act on it. Why?

Tree hugging is nice but its not a lifesaver when enemies are closing in.

I am trying to say that despite what happens, Isreal will not be ruined to the ground, watch it when it happens in time. Just remember that is all I ask, your not daft and if it is wrecked then I am wrong but not just that.

I give a hoot about others and if I can make you or anyone else see it then ill give my best to try and over time it will be true, you will see because it is not my word.

Do you not even smell a tiny bit of crap here with this oil reserve story???

Your smart, c'mon surely you do?

I am not saying you are stupid in any way it could be taken, I am simply saying look at it on the map even!

Ps: some of you might not like this but its the truth, this is taken from scriptures of the bible and you need to listen to it because it is the truth...

Talking about wake up, huh, wake up!!??

Wake up.

This site breaks my heart these days reading so many lost peoples thoughts, I mean that, a grown man crying over a lost generation of people.

Funny aint it?

Laugh all you want too and its not just me your laughing at.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by Sean48

700 bases in 39 countries .

I agree with Slayer that the number is overinflated.

Would also like to add that countries get paid for allowing us to have bases on their lands. If they so desire, they can ask us to leave after contract expires in the same manner the Philippines did.

Funny thing how the Philippines kinda sorta changed their mind on that one a bit later with the whole Spratley's thing and all.

They miss us when were gone...awwww.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

There was a solution to these demands of China, provided weeks prior to this threads existence, and I link it here for my fellow ATS members convenience.

Next Elections lets Vote 1 China OK [ATS]

Hey SLAYER69, why should I accept any financial outlooks on China proffered by the same people who got US ALL into this $$$'s Depression Debarcle?

China is going, with men, to the moon and beyond, while the U.S. is putting the brakes on its manned spaced program and will even be beholden to the Russians for seats into space to the ISS!

China's financial and resource outlook looks pretty rosy to me as they seem to soon have the whole solar system at their fingertips where as the Americans are clearly turning their back on space and the high ground of the moon. Is the U.S. empire in decline?

Is that why the U.S. has started to openly provoke China so that China's resources in this area are diverted to survive a rabid all out assault by the U.S. just because it is no longer considered/ going to be a sole superpower anymore?

China circled by by chain of US anti-missile systems. [ATS]

Despite China, U.S. says Taiwan air force needs help. [ATS]

And yet the U.S. NEEDS China's help with North Korea [nukes] and Iran [oil+nukes] and U.S. debt [$$$'s] and U.S. Jobs [
]!

Shut Out at Home, American Graduates Finding Jobs in China [nytimes.com]

Supporting Article. [themoderatevoice.com]

Personal Disclosure: Maybe the U.S shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds it!
And really, is China passionately asking the President of the U.S NOT to meet with a failed states leader asking too much of a diplomatic relationship. Maybe next time you might not get your pilots and crew back!

Hainan Island incident [wiki]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Hey SLAYER69, why should I accept any financial outlooks on China proffered by the same people who got US ALL into this $$$'s Depression Debarcle?

It seems to me that Chanos called Enron on their BS didn't he?
Oh Wait you're not trying to say they are Too Big to Fail are you?

The bubble in China's real estate is unprecedented and companies exporting for the country's construction sector should be watched carefully, James Chanos, president and founder of Kynikos Associates, told CNBC Monday.

"We are not calling for an impending crash of China or of the Shanghai stock market, but in particular the bubble that has been blown up in real estate both commercial and residential as well as other forms of fixed asset investment in china is unprecedented," Chanos said.

"I do see all of the signs of a credit induced real estate bubble that i think is going to be a doozy," he added.

China is going, with men, to the moon and beyond

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Orbiting one man is not taking the high ground.

Is that why the U.S. has started to openly provoke China so that China's resources in this area are diverted to survive a rabid all out assault by the U.S. just because it is no longer considered/ going to be a sole superpower anymore?

"Rabid all out assault" Is that more of the FEAR and Speculation I spoke of earlier in the thread? Here or did you miss that reply?

China circled by by chain of US anti-missile systems. [ATS]

Despite China, U.S. says Taiwan air force needs help. [ATS]

Before replying to this post. I had some coffee and made sure I had posted some informative replies on those threads.

Enjoy.

And yet the U.S. NEEDS China's help with North Korea [nukes] and Iran [oil+nukes] and U.S. debt [$$$'s] and U.S. Jobs [
]!

You know those old Cold War leftovers have a way of sitting around causing a stink. We backed and supported Saddam in Iraq against a possible Soviet threat to the Oil Rich Middle East and the Soviets and Chinese Supported North Korea against American Imperial capitalist in South Korea.

Saddam is gone, The Soviet Union is gone and China is now Capitalist yet North Korea [Now a Nuclear Armed outcast still remains.] It seems to me that China should [HELP] Clean up the mess they helped create.

Shut Out at Home, American Graduates Finding Jobs in China [nytimes.com]

Supporting Article. [themoderatevoice.com]

WOW imagine that Highly trained and educated Expats?

China needs to enhance indigenous innovation capability

Zhang said the value of China's R&D had more than doubled in the past decade to 1.4 percent of its GDP in 2006, and invention patent applications amounted to 210,000 that year, the fourth largest in the world.

However, more than 40 percent of these applications came from foreign companies, he said.

China's overall capacity for sustainable innovation is still low, and the intensity of R&D in the hi-tech industry is much lower than that of developed countries.

Moreover, China lacks core technologies, and is highly dependent on foreign input, he said.

China passionately asking the President of the U.S NOT to meet with a failed states leader asking too much of a diplomatic relationship. Maybe next time you might not get your pilots and crew back!

Are you seriously that delusional? or simply Naive?

First off that incident was over a decade Ago OLD news. Good try though. Second, China DEMANDING better Relations with the US is a far cry from passionately asking.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
reply to post by eldard

You see, it is the leaders of those other countries who make sure their citizens are living the way they do.

Oh, how true. No wonder bread lines are getting longer over there.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Oh, BTW, just pray you won't suffer currency collapse or hyperinflation soon so you can continue affording your genetically modified steak and piss-tasting American beer.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

And how many countries have you defeated lately? Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?

Who has the biggest armed forces (manned by hicks) in the world? USA!!!

I have more faith in French soldiers.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

You can do that. But who'll bankroll it? Capitalists would flee (along with their capital.)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

My Dearest eldard....

As usual it is always good to see your lovely face and cheery disposition.

Personally.

I love Fish and Rice.
I noticed that you left out the Fresh veggies. :shk:

Unless you've blinded by the Oregon dust storms, that's not me. That's Hilllary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

There are signs that Americans are getting their personal debt in order. We just have to look. By paying down their debt now they'll be able to purchase later.

And they are just that. Signs. And as with teh Great Depression, those Americans will become penny pinchers for life. The rest however, will not have learned their lesson and will still aspire for that Hollywood lifestyle.

So you're just back to square one.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

First off that incident was over a decade Ago OLD news. Good try though. Second, China DEMANDING better Relations with the US is a far cry from passionately asking.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

And again, the incident was in 2001, old indeed, but hardly called "over a decade ago", typically for someone skilled in influencing the lazy people's minds with over-exegaration and twisting of the actual fact to suit your agenda..... I have seen a bit too many of these kinds of posts from you.....

[edit on 23-2-2010 by yiersan]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conclusion
3. So your saying that people do not sale their children? lol. They do it everyday all over the world.

Including America's children by your own gov.

"Unfortunately, the State Department has not yet recognized that when an American child is kidnapped, or when an American woman charged with no crime is held against her will, it's not just an affront to the individual. It's an affront to America."

www.omdurman.org...
www.danielpipes.org...
www.conspiracyplanet.com...

[edit on 2/23/2010 by eldard]

[edit on 2/23/2010 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
Question Sir.

Without being in the Two current wars , would the US economy be in
better shape?

Great question...

The two wars have not caused the present economic situation you do realize this right? [Corrupt Bankers and Corporate CEO's Have] followed by politicians with their special interests.
[edit on 21-2-2010 by SLAYER69]

Actually they have. Oil started skyrocketing around 2003-04. Just months after the invasion of Iraq. With expensive fuel costs many Americans were then unable to pay their mortgages which led to the subprime crisis. And it snowballed from there.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join