It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamikaze Plane Crasher NOT a tea party patriot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I've spent half the day in disbelief that so many would advocate violence against innocent people to get their point across.

You're exaggerating and twisting a simple understanding of WHY Joe did this into an attack on those that CAN understand the utter hopelessness of being pummeled to death by the IRS. Sorry you can't. Who here is saying "Man the guns!!! Attack!!!" ???? Huh? Well, if any are, it sure wasn't me.

You know the sad part is BH that most of the people who can empathize with WHY he did what he did are ordinary people like you and me with no natural inclination to hurt or attack anyone. But there comes a point in time when it is all that is left, faced with a government that just won't listen to anyone but their pocket greasers. That particular point in time is more what is up for debate. Some say now, others say give it more time. I say we already ran out of time, because we let them get too powerful and brainwash the vast majority into submission through fear and intimidation.

In that sense you're right: individual violence against the government, while not quite pointless, is just sheer stupidity. And as to your reference to "innocent lives," I could not disagree more. Innocence of the law is no excuse. And in this case, innocence of what you are contributing to when you work for the IRS/government is no excuse either. Everyone is always so innocent- just having a job working for the IRS, taking home money made off the broken backs, and lives, of other IRS-submitting Americans. So there, have some innocence, innocent ones.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Actually I have a very good idea. is there anyone who can definitively connect Stack to The Tea Party movement? This would then make the Tea Party group a legitimate terrorist organization and finally get them not only investigated by the FBI, CIA but finally get them to shut the hell up.

My mom was curious found and printed Stack's suicide note and it was a terrorist attack based on the language used in the memo. We absolutely cannot and will not take any stand either supporting, condoning or praising his actions as we must condem, not support the action. Hostile action against our government now is the flat out last thing we need now.

The following was taken from a previous reply to another thread entirely but more then applies here :

The core value and beleif of the entire 9/11 Truth Movement is to be a peaceful and non violent group ordered throughout the movement. We are not to engage anyone violently.

The Cass Sustien involvement is merely to flush the radical elements from our ranks as we are not be be associated with any radical elements as all it takes is one nutcase to ruin it for all. No one here wants to see that happen. It will not happen and cannot happen or else any and all elements who match that criteria are to be identified, expelled and ex-communicated as well as to be ordered reported to any law enforcement agency end of story.

We are to forever work with all the Governments of the world instead of against them as for them to listen to us or to remotely take us seriously we absolutely cannot be a thorn in their sides or cause them more problems unessicarily. As Government will be more willing to listen to someone if you in fact do not have any nefarious plans to hijack or takeover Government.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
You're exaggerating and twisting a simple understanding of WHY Joe did this into an attack on those that CAN understand the utter hopelessness of being pummeled to death by the IRS.

Look, I understand why he did it. I know what it's like to lose everything... But I'm not praising him - calling him a man with guts and balls, nor do I think he was brave. He was a coward. There's a clear difference TO ME between understanding what he did and why he did it and praising him for it. No exaggeration.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Suicidal radical Islamic pilot = Evil

Suicidal angry American pilot = Hero

Too bad he didn't convert to Islam before the intentional crash.

That would have been a far more interesting debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join