It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenario for the coming escalation of WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS'ers.
I am posting this here because of the source, which nowadays gets little to no credibility at all, due to it's "outrageous claims and ridiculous articles and breaking news" (in quotes because it's not necessarily everyone's point of view).
Anyway, if you can sift through the BS, you might find some surprisingly interesting and mind boggling articles. Here's a snippet of an alleged British "insider" how the coming WW3 escalation may play out:
• There is a planned Third World War, which will be nuclear and biological. Our source believes that this is on track to be initiated within the next 18-24 months.

• It is planned to begin with a strike by Israel on Iran. Either Iran or China will be provoked into a nuclear response. After a brief nuclear exchange, there will be a ceasefire. The world will be thrown into fear and chaos - all carefully engineered.

• The extreme state of tension will be used to justify heavy social and military controls in all western first world nations. Plans are already in place for that.

• During the nuclear ceasefire, there is planned to be a covert release of biological weapons. These will initially be targeted against the Chinese. As our source chillingly told us, "China will catch a cold". Biological warfare will spread further, to the west. Infrastructure will be critically weakened.

• This is intended to be just the beginning. After this, a full nuclear exchange would be triggered: the "real" war, with widespread destruction and loss of life. Our source tells us that the planned population reduction through these combined means is 50%. He heard this figure stated in the meeting.

This horrific scenario has been planned for generations. The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

As if all this were not enough, our source speculates this is all set against the backdrop of a coming "geophysical event" - the same kind of event as was experienced by our ancestors approximately 11,500 years ago. If this event occurs - not necessarily expected in 2012, but sometime in the next decade - it would destroy civilization as we know it, dwarfing even the effects of a nuclear war.

www.examiner.com... Iran

The time line of 18-24 months coincides with all the 2012 Doomsdayers and the others who believe something dark is on the horizon very shortly. Although I believe it could happen much sooner. Please read the entire article to get a bigger picture of this scenario. As with everything posted on the net and showed to you on the tv or through some other type of media, take this information with a grain of salt. Don't believe anything you want unless you have reason to. I guess the "insider" Bill Ryan. I have heard of him though I admit I have not studied his work. I do not necessarily agree with his views.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
For some reason the link is not working. I have no idea why, I cant post it. You can also read it at:
whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It already been covered mate.

Anglo-Saxon Mission.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
It already been covered mate.

Anglo-Saxon Mission.

Oh sorry bout that. I searched for keywords British military insider and ww3. My bad, please close. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction windowclicker80. Coll screen name by the way

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I cannot even begin to wrap my head around how much this information is complete crap.

Not flaming the OP, I think all things should at least be looked at, even if it does fall into the category of complete and utter baloney in it's purest form. And I have to say, IMO, that this most definitely fits into it.

Either way thanks for posting, I personally just cannot take such things seriously

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by windowlicker80

Windowlicker.... do you use Ebay? Man small world.

I'll check out your thread

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

The first two world wars were part of the set-up for this final apocalypse - as is the centralization of financial resources that was precipitated with the equally well-planned financial collapse of October 2008.

Urm didn't think nuclear weapons were developed until the end of ww2.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
heres my prediction and the 6 steps to a NWO and 2012

6 main steps to a NWO

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
I cannot even begin to wrap my head around how much this information is complete crap.

Not flaming the OP, I think all things should at least be looked at, even if it does fall into the category of complete and utter baloney in it's purest form. And I have to say, IMO, that this most definitely fits into it.

Either way thanks for posting, I personally just cannot take such things seriously

You know what, after reading the article I may have spoken too soon. Although it appears to be sensationalist in its nature it is certainly a real possibility.

All I can say is, right now I am 23 years old. When I am 70 years old, I will know the truth

top topics

join