It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The All Seeing Eye and Illuminati Control/Power

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Alex Jones on ''Masonic Hip Hop & The Illuminati''
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

Wait a minute, so you're saying i shouldnt have took out a second mortgage to buy that Jesus toast on ebay?
They have pieces of plain toast going for like 10 bucks,

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I watch CBS's 'The Big Bang Theory' and I've noticed that during the intro sequence when the song quotes "We built the pyramids" the flashing of events slows down to the all seeing eye on the US dollar bill...

I also think it's a little strange that a "Hollywood" sign is shown during the intro sequence that is depicting significant historical events of Earth and mankind...

Not to mention CBS's logo is quite blatant IMHO.

What do you guys think? Here is a link to the intro theme:

www.youtube.com...

Peace

Edit: I also just noticed that there is a picture of some kind of submarine vessel that has a freemason flag on top, you might need to pause the video for that one.
edit on 30-4-2011 by Survivalism because: Update

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by italkyoulisten

It's funny, all those masonic signs
PS: you have to see at least the first video plz

THe 9/11 on this picture is to much sorry for that but the seeing eye is there
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e45bee8fb321.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbeaab24ca2f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f1b1af2016e.png[/atsimg]

Some Videos now

And there is alot more

edit on 2-5-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Akoostikreiki

Good post, I starred it.

But I kind of disagree with you about it.

I have a strong feeling symbols are meaningless and hold no power at all. To me they are nothing more than scribbles.

So the fact that the Illuminati use symbolism all the time, and "think" it has great strength or abilities, is ridiculous to me.

I find their ideas about occult and symbolism to be 100% meaningless and pointless.Aside of the fact it gives you(the mastermind) control over everyone participating in the occult rituals (you can blackmail them with it to force them to do your bidding or face exposure).

But really, I can draw a million different symbols. New stuff. And it is all meaningless. Just scribbles that form a picture. Nothing more.

There is no power in inanimate objects of this nature. It is quite a stretch. I would like to see proof that they have "supernatural powers" or whatever. I am open minded and are willing to view the proof if any can be found.

Until then I will continue my belief that Illuminati occult symbolism is

#1 Pointless
#2 Retarded
#3 Shows publicly how retarded our leaders are.
#4 A easy way to reveal the entire scheme to everyone on the street with half a brain to analyze the situation.

WHY would they do that? WHY would they just make things so obvious?

Because! They are utterly retarded about this subject.

This is my assessment.

Just a bunch of dumb chimps pretending they are casting "magic spells" and "gaining power".

None of this exists though. They are simply figments of the imagination. Political, economic, or other "earth bound" types of "power schemes" are simply illusions that we create in our minds.

Similar to the way that our Legal Strawman "ALL CAPS NAME", is a meaningless fiction used to manipulate us.

These symbols and the occult rituals behind them, are nothing but meaningless fictions derived to manipulate those who partake in it.

In reality, these symbols only expose the reality of what is going on. In fact, I would say their pompous attitudes about plastering it everywhere was a SURE FIRE WAY to create their OWN DOWNFALL.

I have the same feeling about these symbols - to me they have no intrinsic meaning......................................but I think the whole key to their use is that they are for another sort of awareness entirely, ie Archons - a sort of robotic, virus like, mineral awareness that the Gnostics spoke of.

They do not have freewill or creativity in the same sense that we do - they can be commanded and controlled by the use of these symbols - and since they seem to have 'injected their minds into the human race' - then yes these symbols and their use has great effect!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have a couple things to mention here, after reading all the posts and thinking a bit about it. I'm not sure but it seems there's been nothing really mentioned other than seeing these symbols, why they are there, why they are significant, and whether or not they have power over people. I believe the symbols are only there to throw it in the faces of the people that know what's going on and even more so, to those that don't (the sheep, the unknowing, the innocent, etc.) The ones who never even notice the symbols right in front of them and if they did, would think nothing of it. They throw it out basically as a middle finger, a flaunt, a taunt, like, "hi, we're here, you are under our control and you don't even know it." Take for example, this year's Super Bowl, how many millions were glued to the tv watching the game, the commercials, the celebrities, the halftime show? The symbols everywhere, the most significant being obviously during the halftime show with madonna. Now see the symbols are not the significant aspect here, the symbols are just there symbolicly to represent what this world is becoming. The real signifance is how much control and power they have over people when these symbols are present and even when they are not. You are glued to the tv watching a football game, watching advertisements trying to convince you to buy their products and/or services, parading celebrities, the halftime show, etc. If that isn't controlling the masses, I don't know what is. The only reasons people are willing to look away is to grab food, drink, or use the bathroom. Their intention is to not take their eyes off the tv until the game/everything (the show) is over. Yeah, here's a bunch of new movies you can go see, here's some more tv shows to watch, keep you controlled, keep you glued to these screens, fry your brain, keep you distracted from what's really going on. Try to get someone on a cell phone to pay attention, to multi-task, to do something as efficiently as if they weren't on the phone, it won't happen. Why? They are distracted. The symbols mean nothing, reality means everything, the way we live, the things we do matter most. The meaning of the symbols matters not, the meaning of our actions do. The symbols are confirming the control they have over us. If we pay attention enough to notice the symbols we are controlled just the same as those who didn't.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm going to bump this thread simply because I think its a very well done one.

Even if its old I still think people should be aware of this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join