It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit worried about July 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

1) Numerous Quatrains of Nostradamus alludes to a major comet strike on Earth during Cancer or during Leo. Perhaps between or near that time.

Care to post one of those? I would not worry about it too much. Nostradamus only wrote stuff that can ba applied to stuff that already happened, it can never be used to predict anything.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

In Linda Schele’s reconstruction of the Maya Zodiac (Paris Codex) four zodiac signs are associated with the Maya Sacred Tree (the crossing of the ecliptic and the Milky Way in the beginning of Gemini and Sagittarius). These are the signs for Gemini-Taurus nexus (of the Sidereal Zodiac) and Sagittarius-Scorpio nexus (of the Sidereal Zodiac) and they all have the four pointed cross signs in the sky-band! It’s important to notice that the other zodiac signs do not contain crosses in the sky-band!

Taurus

Gemini

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Crosses above the Maya Zodiac signs that correspond with the
Maya Sacred Tree (crossing of the ecliptic and Milky Way)
There are two sorts of crosses used (+ and x), corresponding with the place of the crossing of the ecliptic and the Milky Way, see picture above. When the symbol of the cross presented at Gemini-Taurus is superimposed over the symbol at Sagittarius-Scorpio, an 8 pointed cross is formed!

The Maya Sacred Tree as the crossing of the ecliptic and the Milky Way happens to be the first axis of the Galactic Cross! The second axis is perpendicular to the first. Together they form a fixated cross in the sky, the Galactic Cross.

The signs of the Maya Zodiac that correspond with the Maya Sacred Tree are exactly those that Schele has identified with Gemini-Taurus nexus and Sagittarius-Scorpio nexus and they all had the four pointed cross in the sky band. The reason why the crosses occur above these crucial Zodiac signs is that the Maya understood that there was a ‘fixated cross’ in the sky, the Galactic Cross!

In the Fejérváry-Mayer Codex the Galactic Cross is depicted predominantly! It’s the four pointed cross with the four Sacred Trees!

www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

The first reading tell us of four heavenly creatures. In the book of Ezekiel, the prophet finds himself in a great storm with gushing winds. Within the storm, Ezekiel saw the throne of God being drawn by four creatures. Each creature had four faces: man, lion, ox and eagle. Revelation assigned one face to each of the bearers of the throne. They took the image from the Babylonian signs of the Zodiac. The ox is Taurus, an earth sign. The lion, Leo, is a fire sign. The man is Scorpio since scorpions are drawn with a human face, a water sign. The eagle symbolized air, the fourth element. It also serves as a sign of sovereignty over the whole Roman empire.

faithofacenturion.blogspot.com...

Above, his interpretation is wrong in just a one way.

LEO=LION which is directly across from Aquarius in the sky. The MAN=AQUARIUS, the water bearer.

Scorpio is actually known as 'The Eagle' which is directly across on the other side of TAURUS=THE BULL/OX

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Here:

www.december212012.com...

Quatrain VI.6

There will appear towards the North, Not far from Cancer the bearded star: Susa, Siena, Boeotia, Eretria, The great one of Rome will die, the night over.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Two Beasts
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, Dan. 7.3 having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 ¶ And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

You can see above it had the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion. That is alluding to the bear as being Ursa Major constellation and the lion as being LEO.

The seven heads could be the 7 stars that make up Ursa Major.

The dragon is probably constellation Draco which lies right in between Ursa Major (The Great Bear)and Ursa Minor (The Little Bear).

Draco is a constellation in the far northern sky. Its name is Latin for dragon.

Early Christians originally of the Roman or Greek faith then depicted Draco as the serpent who tempted Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Gen 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

Gen 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Gen 49:17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.

2Cr 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

LEO begins on July 22nd, Julian Calendar would then be July 9th.

42 months = 1260 days.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
From the wikipedia page of the movie 'Deep Impact'

At a star party on May 10, 1998, amateur astronomer Leo Biederman (Elijah Wood) discovers an unusual object near the stars Mizar and Alcor, and alerts professional astronomer Marcus Wolf (Charles Martin Smith) at a local observatory. Wolf learns that the object is a comet and calculates that its trajectory will intersect with Earth's orbit, but is killed in a car accident before he can relay the information.

A year later, MSNBC reporter Jenny Lerner (Leoni) investigates the resignation of the United States Secretary of the Treasury (James Cromwell) and his connection to an "Ellie". Initially believing Ellie to be a mistress, she discovers the references may be to "E.L.E.", an acronym for "extinction-level event". President Tom Beck (Freeman), forced by Lerner's investigation, announces the discovery of the comet, now named Wolf-Biederman, and the danger it poses to Earth. He also announces the existence of the Messiah, a large spacecraft secretly constructed in orbit by the U.S. and Russia. They plan to send Messiah to intercept the comet. Life changes drastically worldwide, and Leo, who was presumed dead after a series of miscommunications and Lerner both become celebrities.

en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Noticed above the comet comes from the direction of paired stars Mizar and Alcor which make up part of the tail, Ursa Major (The Great Bear).

With normal eyesight one can make out a faint companion just to the east, named Alcor or 80 Ursae Majoris. Alcor is of magnitude 3.99 and spectral class A5 V. Mizar and Alcor together are sometimes called the "Horse and Rider,"

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

Notice above the two stars together are known as 'The Horse and Rider'.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seals

1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
3 ¶ And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Also noticed too, the character who played Leo (Lion) is Elijah Wood. And Elijah in the Bible is known to be one of the two witnesses possibly.

According to the Books of Kings, Elijah raised the dead, brought fire down from the sky, and ascended into heaven in a whirlwind (accompanied by chariots, not in one).[3] In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return is prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord,"[4] making him a harbinger of the Messiah and the eschaton in various faiths that revere the Hebrew Bible.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon
1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Above, the seven heads are the 7 stars of Ursa Major (The Great Bear).

The seven brightest stars of Ursa Major form the asterism known as the Big Dipper in the United States and Canada, or the Plough in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

en.wikipedia.org...

The dragon or that old serpent is constellation Draco which lies right next to Ursa Major.

The tail that cast the stars to the earth (comet/bolides), could be the tail of Draco but most likely it is the tail of Ursa Major where the 'Horse and Rider' stars Mizar and Alcor lie.

Picture here:

www.constellationsofwords.com...

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
From the Mayan Popol Vuh about Seven Macaw and the Maya Hero Twins.

In the ancient Quichean document, Popol Vuh, Vucub-Caquix (perhaps meaning "Seven-Macaw") is a bird demon pretending to be the sun and moon of the twilight world in between the former creation and the present one. He is husband to Chimalmat, and father to the two earthquake demons, Cabracan and Zipacna. According to modern Quiché's, his name refers to the seven stars of the Big Dipper asterism.[1] The false sun-moon, Vucub Caquix, was shot out of his tree with a blowgun by Hun-Ahpu, one of the Maya Hero Twins, but still managed to sever the hero's arm. Finally, however, the demon was deprived of his teeth, his eyes, his riches, and his power. Together, the Twins were to become the true sun and moon of the present creation.

en.wikipedia.org...

Remember the two witnesses in Revelation. The two witnesses, the two lampstands or candlesticks are to be considered as 'The Twins' just like the Maya Hero Twins. The Twins in the sky is Gemini.

en.wikipedia.org...(astrology)

42 months or 1260 days begins with Gemini (The Two Witnesses) and ends with the Two Witnesses die when they are marry and happy, handing out gifts.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: 1 and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, Dan. 7.21 and kill them.
8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

When is that time when people are merry, and send gifts to one another (when the two witnesses have finished their testimony after 1260 days)????

That time is

Saturnalia is an Ancient Roman festival that was held in honor of the god Saturn.

Originally celebrated for a day, on December 17, its popularity saw it grow until it became a week long extravaganza, ending on the 23rd. Efforts to shorten the celebration were unsuccessful. Augustus tried to reduce it to three days, and Caligula to five. These attempts caused uproar and massive revolts among the Roman citizens.

It was a time of celebration, visits to friends, and gift-giving, particularly of wax candles (cerei), and earthenware figurines (sigillaria).

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DiscoElectro
Nobody knows the real date of the end of the world. It says in the bible not even Jesus Christ himself knows nor the angels in heaven. SO for all we know it could happen in five hours. We honestly do not know. They are only theorys until proven. Which it will only be proven when it happens. Period.

Jesus actualy states this

Matthew 24:36 - But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24:42 - Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 24:44 - Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Matthew 24:50 - The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

Matthew 25:13 - Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

He states that no one knows the DAY or HOUR. But several clues tell us the approximate time. (that is a whole other thread) What we must pay attention to here is that the verse right before 36 states 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. then 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. He is refering to the passing away of the heavens and earth, not the tribulation. It is possible to calculate the tribultaion's approximate time frame (again whole other thread) but you are right the end of the world no man, no angel and not even Jesus knows but the father only.

The other verses explains that we know not when Jesus will return either, well at least the day or hour...

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

The clue is 'The Last Great Day'. That is the major sign there. The passing away of the heavens and Earth and the 1000 days that reign afterwards happens on that day.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Stargate2012]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Constellation Sagittarius is directly across from Gemini (The Twins) in the Sky.

mvpyimao.files.wordpress.com...

hubblesource.stsci.edu...

Sagittarius, the rider on the horse, points its arrow directly at Galactic Center in the heavens.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Seals
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Rider on the White Horse
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations; and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i stayed away from the olympics downtown because i was worried that there would be a huge explosion, and then i reminded myself that life isnt worth living in fear or worry so i went downtown and it was amazing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join