It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Has Explaining To Do

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It's now been proven that Mossad was behind the Hamas leader assassination.

Yahoo Source

The Mossad is suspected of several violent incidents in the Mideast in recent years, such as the killing of a top Hezbollah officer in the heart of Damascus in 2008. But its reputation — particularly in the Arab world where it is often seen as an ominous force behind unexplained events — goes back decades.

Once again, it is shown that for the countless time Israel is behind assassinations and false flag operations.

The NAZIS moved to Israel and America after WW2 to experiment on the populations there.

NAZIS did NOT lose WW2. This is a big lie that is told over and over to the people to brainwash them.

What do you think MK-Ultra was about? Or Planned Parenthood? Or the subjects of Dr.Mengele?

They were and are FUNDED heavily by the Secret Cabal (Banks, Religions, and Military) which are NAZI.

Let's see if Israel once again plays the "victim" card, and says the PROVEN Mossad suspects being accused are targets of "Anti-Semitism".

It's really getting old...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That's one thing that pisses me off. If you speak out against Isreal you are automatically reminded of the holocaust and how horrible of a person you are. But in reality these guys are on par or even worse then the Muslim extremists but they get a free pass cause the Jews were almost wiped off the face of the earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
That's one thing that pisses me off. If you speak out against Isreal you are automatically reminded of the holocaust and how horrible of a person you are. But in reality these guys are on par or even worse then the Muslim extremists but they get a free pass cause the Jews were almost wiped off the face of the earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xraided5

I don't think the jews were nearly wiped from Earth. Demographically, it is impossible to put 6 million jews in Europe at the time of the war. What's more, what we now call 'israel' is nothing but an export division of communist russia. All those 'jews' that the Christian stations portray are really undesirables that the russians want to get off their hands. And for some reason, Christers are all for kissing their butts, because jesus apparently said so. I don't get it at all, really. 'Mossad' is an acronym for 'by deception you will do war', and we allow these clowns to freely come and go. I guess they did what they had to do, the russians, I mean, by taking over our government from within. It's getting to the point where I just want to use 'russians' synonymously with 'jews'.

So whatever happened to the curious case of Joseph Moshe? I think he was one of the 'good ones'. Just like Jesus. Why did FOX lie about this guy and then drop it like an inconvenient lie they'd been caught at?

But here, today, we Americans ought heed what the Founding Fathers wrote about 'jews'. They were spot on. I don't know how this can be reversed. I can only hope the Germans won. In fact, I have been thinking the exact same thing lately. They really did make the very best vacuum tubes, and the sound is like nothing else, when listening to Wagner or Beethoven, through a tube amp loaded with Telefunkens... I guess by letting the russian jews have total control of the media, they figured they'd out themselves.

Was gluck fur Regierrungen das des menchen nicht glauben!

[edit on 18-2-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Check it out gas prices goin' sky high now...ooops

Look at the article dated Jan 16 2003 in the Chicago Sun Times, wherein it's spelled out that Sharon intends to use the Mossad to assassinate 'terrorists' in the US, and a senior white house staffer says "I don't see what we can do to protest israel's actions'.

Title: Israel might assassinate terrorists in U.S.

I am not going to type it out unless I have to. I don't know how to put photos up.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't see how whacking any leader from Hezbollah or Hamas is a problem. It's like killing cockroaches, you kill one ten others show up.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

It's now been proven that Mossad was behind the Hamas leader assassination.

Really?

Can you provide a link that actually says that?

Your link states clearly

the prime suspect in the death of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh last month in Dubai

Prime Suspect is a LONG way from Proven.

If you truly want justice, and you're not just on a hating spree, you HAVE to provide that justice, that fairness, to all parties involved. If not; you just out your own prejudice.

Semper

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here on TV in Spain they are saying it loud and clear on national tv...the 11 agents are all MOSSAD, British born with British nationality and passports...what i dont understand is why use so many men need when a team of 3 or 4 would have been more than enough and wouldnt attract so much attention.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by andy1972]

top topics

join