It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's exactly how you defeat the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
No frills, no gimmicks, just the hardcore blueprint to defeating the NWO and their shills! You do it by standing together! After spending more than 142 million dollars, the USDA finally gave up on making farmers "Microchip" their livestock! Being a farmer myself, this is a great day for american agriculture!

In turn, the USDA has proposed to develop a new, flexible framework for animal disease traceability in the U.S. and undertake several other actions to further strengthen its disease prevention and response capabilities.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

You do it by standing together!
Well it doesn't take a genius to figure that out...why do they have so much power over us? Because we let them! We truly don't understand just how much power we have...yet we let a minority of greedy, power hungry elites dictate absolutely everything... they control every aspect of our lives...and we just let it go on...I truly can't see people standing together for what they believe in...not that many people believe in real things anymore...we'd rather all just be good little slaves whilst they do what they want, even breaking most of the rules they enforce upon us...we have literally become sheeple...

[edit on 18/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

we have literally become sheeple...
Not me! I will never bow down to this bunch of elitist garbage! I will die fighting for my freedom, and the freedom of my neighbors! This article was my case point! We farmers "stuck" together, and we prevailed. We have been fighting this for 7 years. Through all the meetings, trips ro dc, letters to congressmen, and threatening to vote them out! Looks like somebody finally took us serious, cause look what happened in the last election of the senate and house?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wheres the beef?
What they havent told us is that these micro-chips were actually micro-chip clusters held together with nano-gelatin designed to slowly dissolve and attach at a cellular level so it could be passed from generation to generation. Selective breeding at its finest y'all. YEEEHHHAAA!!!!!

Holy Cow!!! They're targeting bovine for future beam-up.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by psyko45]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This has been a load on my mind...I'm a small farmer, and not only could they have chipped our livestock...but the law, as I read it, would have allowed them on our farms without warrents or permission, allowed them to seize and destroy any untagged livestock and facillities, and much more.

Thanks to everyone that fought this... God Save America

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Great news! Thanks for posting. We definately don't want them to have the right to come on our land whenever they want. I wonder if this will help ensure humans don't get chipped too, they usually start small like with animals and move up the chain. Now everyone has to stand upto and stop supporting monsanto, farmers must be buying their seed too keep them in business!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Congratulations!

I'm glad it worked out for you.

Here in the UK however, although it does not involve chipping yet, the government have made so many laws that allow civil servants access to our homes at any time.

Now they have dustbin / rubbish / garbage inspectors who are allowed to access our homes WITHOUT a warrant and go through our rubbish. If they find something that is NOT supposed to be rubbish but recyclable they can fine us £80 and potentially give us a criminal record.

This is being tried out in 6 council areas with the prospect of being unveiled everywhere in the UK.

You think you have problems! THEY are already IN our Homes!

It is Insane and the UK population just shrugs its shoulders like fools!

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Easy. Simply wait for this years Bildenburg, Rockerfella (and other World Elite Leaders) to attend their 6-yearly NWO meeting in Canada, then hit the building hard with all of them inside.
They'll have nowhere left to run.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Carefull what you post here. IF someone takes you serious and something happens - they come looking for you!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have nothing to hide, I'm not their enemy.
As the saying goes "keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

top topics

join