It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Architects and Engineers conference in newark, NJ 2/19/2010. (I will be attending)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth will be holding a press conference in Newark, NJ this Friday.
Friday, February 19th, 2010, 9AM
At the Office of Senator Robert Menendez
One Gateway Center
Newark, NJ 07102
It is being delivered by AE911 Truth Member Michael T. Donly

Well, I Just got off the phone with a few buddies of mine. We are heading to Newark, NJ (15 minute drive) to attend this conference.

Any questions you guys would like to ask these gentlemen?

I believe Richard Gage is supposed to show up as well. I have not met the guy personally, but I will be hoping to have a quick chat with him.
If you guys have any ideas or questions you would like to ask, now is the time. I am equipped with my camera and availability. Hope this turns out to be a learning experience.

There is no source for this meeting on the AE site, BUT my sources say that there will be a conference tomorrow.

I got this information through e-mail and phone. So i guess you can say... I am the direct source!

Wish me luck!

**don't forget to post questions if anyone has any**

[edit on 2/18/2010 by ugie1028]

[mod edit: title - spelling]

[edit on 20-2-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
since this conference will be in the AM, i will be knocking out sometime soon. if anyone has a question, ill read it before i leave tomorrow. I will try to fit as many as i can!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Thanks Ugie1028, I am looking forward to your Taping of the event.

My question is this is, I know Gage and Jones talk some times; ask Gage if he knows if Steven Jones is working on finding out what type of nano Thermite & nano Thermate that was used in the WTC.
Is it possible to break down the ingredients to determine what manufacturing company made this?
My understanding is, there are only two industries that could have produces these kinds of chemicals in the United States. Does this chemical have it own fingerprint.

Ask Gage if there is a committee being sep up to do a real investigation into the WTC and is it possible that his can be add to a ballot during the next election?
If the (We The People) can vote for a new investigation with subpoena power we may finally get to the truth.

I believe if we can put a panel of trusted experts with their fields of expertise and the American people can vote on this, it might work.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Just wondering, hypothetically, if there was another investigation with legitimate experts and such, what would you do if they basically proved truthers wrong on every claim that they made?

How would you react? Or would you just dismiss it entirely?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
how can anyone say a plane did this... its clearly not what the NIST team concluded it is a pure fabrication:

www.youtube.com...

now if you can bring your laptop - and play this video to all who oppose the truth... it sort of leaves them defenseless...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well i thought this was going to be something different. I just got back in and don't have time to sift through the video yet. I have to head out again to take my niece bowling.

this is what went down.

Presenting scientific evidence of the collapse.

Presented signatures from over 1000 architects and engineers.

Mentioned whistle blowers within military.

presented witness statements of hearing explosions at the WTC.

I will provide more information later.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I wait to see their "scientific evidence"

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Just wondering, hypothetically, if there was another investigation with legitimate experts and such, what would you do if they basically proved truthers wrong on every claim that they made?

I would stop posting in the 911 section.

the real Question is:: What would you do if they can't ??

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If you would I'd like you to ask this question Ugie:

"Would either of you join ATS and assit us with educating people on this website as it is the premier web portal for getting the truth out regarding the WTC collaspe as well as other 911 related issues dealing with OS anamolys & lies?" Thanks...Mike Lee, ATS Member.

[edit on 2/19/2010 by mikelee]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

I would like to see this evidence post haste.

Whistle blowers concerning 9/11/01?
Who?
Names?
Where are they?
Where were they?
What do they know?
Why did they wait until now?
Rank?
Branch?

Without some details that is no different than me saying "I know NASA whistle blowers that say aliens are on the moon, but I can't provide any more than that."

Please provide more.

Thanks,

Dorian Soran

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Huh? What does this mean? "Mentioned"? I mean there either are whistleblowers or there aren't. Or did they mention them as in "ladies and gentlemen - there are whistleblowers in the military, moving on now....".

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I would like to see this evidence post haste.

Whistle blowers concerning 9/11/01?
Who?
Names?
Where are they?
Where were they?
What do they know?
Why did they wait until now?
Rank?
Branch?

Without some details that is no different than me saying "I know NASA whistle blowers that say aliens are on the moon, but I can't provide any more than that."

Please provide more.

Thanks,

Are you saying the OS is one hundred percent true? If not, please do explain?
You have no problem in insulting everyone who does not believe in the OS.
What was the most “convincing evidences” that convinced you that the OS is true?
If you cannot answer my two questions then I will assume you are thread Trolling.

Ugie, OP asked if anyone had any questions that they would like him to ask Gage apparently you do not have any.
I assume you have all the answers to all the 911 events.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
how can anyone say a plane did this... its clearly not what the NIST team concluded it is a pure fabrication:

www.youtube.com...

Everyone needs to take note of this video. Watch it and turn your speakers up LOUD. Notice the loud and completely sudden BANG at collapse-initiation? Notice the ejections everywhere around the collapse-initiation zone? Fire-induced collapses, i.e. gradual collapses, will have a gradual sound and gradual onset of collapse.

The massive bang, the ejections from the bang, and the instantaneous collapse-initiation from the bang, are (as usual) indicative of collapse initiated by explosives and not a collapse initiated by simple fires.

I challenge anyone to post a video of a building collapse that started with a loud bang, and caused the entire building to collapse completely and totally, caused by simple fires and not a CD. I'll be waiting.............for a very long time....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

I am sorry if i didn't dive into specifics before. As i said i had to step out so i gave a quick off the top of my head summary.

I will try to make this quick and easy. nothing new has come out, nothing ground breaking. (at least not yet, the petition was sent to DC) through Lautenberg, and Menendez's aides. both of them were not there unfortunately. but all of them seemed really interested, especially when William Rodriguez, and other witnesses were mentioned (those who heard sub basement explosions before the first plane hit.) even witnesses who would come out if they were to open another investigation.

Whistle blower in the military was...

Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Anthony Shaffer, former intelligence officer & 9/11 whistleblower re Able Danger, the Special Operations Command (SOCOM) program which uncovered two of the three terrorist cells involved with 9/11 one year before the attacks, as well as identifying Mohamed Atta .

Also mentioned...

J. Michael Springmann, attorney & whistle blower, former head of the US Consulate office in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia where he fought the Visas for Terrorists Program between 1987 and 1989. He was not there when the Sept. 11 terrorists got their visas, presumably through the Visa Express Program.

And

Coleen Rowley, center, former FBI agent & whistle blower, re FBI's internal organization and mishandling of information related to the September 11, 2001, attacks. Time Magazine Person of the Year, 2002.

Source of names from list.

Seibel Edmonds was also mentioned.

Since i just got home i have to dig through my videos and what-not. I don't think ill have those up until tonight.

My thoughts on this experience...

Well i didn't know exactly what i was walking into, but it seemed like reps from AE9/11 truth were all around the country presenting the same packet of information to each senator in their respected state.

More will come soon... still sifting through stuff.

EDIT: Added Seibel Edmonds

[edit on 2/19/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
AE911 truth: Michael Donly reflects after meeting with Lautenberg, and Menendez's staff members.

Video of the conference: They had us stop recording halfway through the meeting. I wish we got the whole thing, but we didn't want to risk being 'Kicked' Out. We obliged their request, and turned off the camera. What you see is what we got.

Followups of this meeting will be updated when new information comes in.

I think this meeting is a start of more serious inquiry into the events of September 11th. We hope to hear from both senators soon.

enjoy!

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

If I had thought to ask any questions I would have asked about these two books.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f75932d4680a.jpg[/atsimg]

Ghost Wars is more about the assistance to the Mujahideen, during Operation Cyclone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df5dc657613c.jpg[/atsimg]

The Bin Laden's however is about the engineering degrees that some of that family earned, and could actually lead to some information.

That the family, the Bin Laden family, was deeply tied to the Bush family, and the family of Saudi Arabia, the Al Saud family, says a lot.

The Bin Laden family has helped build many buildings throughout Saudi Arabia.

Having had engineering degrees does lend credence to the Official Story, as well as the Truther Movement, because it not only ties up knowledge of the structural and internal integrity of the Twin Towers, it lends to other knowledge, supporting both sides of this particular rift of conspiracy theorists.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I have a question- how much did Richard Gage charge you to learn "the truth behind the 9/11 attack"?

I keep saying over and over that if anyone comes to you and says everything you know is false and they'll tell you "the truth" if you give them your money, it's a blatant con job. If you're in a mind to fork over your money to those three card monty hustlers anyway, then, hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm just curious how much you paid for the priviledge of watching people dropping cardboard boxes onto a table.

I'm thinking $30-$40 per person...?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Question should be, How much does he get...

There is always going to be cost's for facility and whatever that entails at the respective location

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm just curious how much you paid for the priviledge of watching people dropping cardboard boxes onto a table.

Less than the 3,000 lives lost on 911.
Second line…

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

I'm just curious how much you paid for the priviledge of watching people dropping cardboard boxes onto a table.

Less than the 3,000 lives lost on 911.
Second line…

I didint pay jack flack to be a part of this. Only money that was spent was one dunkin doughnuts coffee ($1.75) gas for my car... ($5.00) and $2.00 for parking meter...

total spent, $8.75.

I don't know what he was trying to prove...

Update:
None so far. we have not heard back from the senators yet. From what i have heard Lautenberg is in the hospital with some kind of stomach illness. His staff said he had an ulcer that was bleeding out, and i heard someone else say he had stomach cancer from the ulcer... meaning that we may not hear from him anytime soon, but for Menendez, we are still waiting on him to get back to Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth.

Update 2.0: Forgot to mention that audio was recorded from both meetings. I am still working on getting that up.

[edit on 2/22/2010 by ugie1028]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join