It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home - "The mustwatch of the century".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

www.youtube.com

"We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This is my 1st post here on ATS. And it is of most importance.
I do not know if this video has been here before, but in case not.
here you go.

I have been spying, learning, understanding and grown a lot from my visits here on ATS for years. And it has led me to this moment. From all the thousands of topics in the huge variety of chapters i have been searching, trying to understand the urge inside of me which rarely is at ease at these troublesome times.

A feeling has come over me the past years which has grown enormous the last few weeks. And i can say this feeling is now identified. With years of studying things your not taught in school, Ive gotten an answer to this feeling. and I'm dying to share this to the world of conspiracy. Thank you.

PS. To moderators on this site, feel free to move this where ever it suites best. Thank you again.
For letting me share.

www.youtube.com

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Al3xand3r]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hope this helps
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What a crock! Propaganda hooey! The planet will be just fine and if anyone is gonna kill off the human race it's gonna be the human race! Man made climate change is bogus......

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Well lets see im sure that the Earth go through its own cycles but im also sure that we humans cant be helping the matter.So at the end of the day does it realy matter any more and we can all just hope were long gone to save us the pain and suffering we all would indoor.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al3xand3r

www.youtube.com

"We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate."

Your video is blocked in Canada due to copyrights... Care to give a bit more of a summary of the video?

You've caught my interest...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
All I got out of that video was a strange feeling that a large percentage of the humans on this planet are going somewhere fairly soon or we wont survive as a species.If we are getting all of this info at once like this now,HOW LONG has our government in concert with other major governments of the world been planning their survival strategy.

This seems critical when we are simply talking numbers of bodies currently on the planet.

I dont see any war affecting the industrialised nations because they would never allow a war to devestate their countries IF THEY ALREADY KNOW THAT A MAJOR DEPOPULATION EFFORT IS ON THE WAY.

I wondered why russia droped out of the big race,but now I am beginning to suspect that this is part of the russian mentality,if there is no reason to fight then simply stop.

What would encourage a major player to simply drop out of the big race??

Why would the US allow their dancing partner to leave so early??

Either russia is sitting in the weeds trying to seem inconsequential or less powerful than they truly are ,waiting to spring into action as a reserve force if you will in a major conflict,playing possum?or something so BIG IS COMING DOWN THE PIPE THAT RUSSIA HAS SIMPLY DECIDED THAT THERE IS NO REASON TO CONTINUE A PATH OF SUPER POWER GROWTH AND BEHAVIOUR.

It wouldnt be the first time the ruskies sat one out.

To many people ,simply put.Only one solution,and not enough time to put it into effect.

No doubt the #e is about to hit the fan.All I can see is a repeated number of 10% ,a number we know will have to increase not decrease,if we extrapolate we have maybe fifteen years by natures clock.

But the real zinger is this,will the superpowers wait for the global situation to deteriorate to the point that they will no longer be in control of the potential for global conflict over food or water,a conflict that would render us extinct as a species anyways??Or will they somehow iniate a series of economic actions to begin starving the population down in the places it will be the least noticable and where there will be the least global support.

Great video but it totally opened my eyes to the reality that we industrialised,educated,well fed humans are a VERY,VERY SMALL MINORITY ON THIS PLANET.

There is no bloody way our technology based cultures in the industrialised nations will ever throw our towell in with the rest of the world.

The only question left is WHAT KIND OF CRAZY PLAN DOES OUR GOVERNMENT HAVE IN PLACE.Therer can be no doubt after seeing this that there is a plan and we are being lied to enmasse.

The only way our governments would do this to us is if they either didnt expect to ever have to hear our complaints or IF THEY BELIEVED THAT WE WOULD ALL SEE THE WISDOM OF THEIR PLAN WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT,in other words once we see the scale of devestation globally and understand just how fortunate we have always been,we will thank these people who are lieing to us today.

Im getting a real "we are doing it for your own good"feeling.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Al, is that you?

Breathtaking photography.

The problem is not that 20% of the world (USA/UK) are using 80% of the world's resources. The real problem is the 2% of the worlds population that hold the wealth. They are the driving force behind the rape of this planet.

And as for your implication that NGO's will save the planet...dream on. The wildlands (WWF) that are left are being purchased by the various religious denominations and are being bankrolled by the World Bank. So I suppose this is will be the last stronghold of the Dominionists.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
First of all welcome to ATS Al3xand3r and congrats on a very fine first post. I'm watching the video right now, beautiful cinematography. I'll post my comments after I watched it all. Star and flagged.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks for your interest.
And thanks for the compliments as well!xD

I'm gonna give you a deep resumè on my thoughts about all this. And other things around it. which will shed some light upon what this film is about.

And i would very much like if you did the same after reading mine ofc, if that's better.

Just have to watch it 1 more time. So i make sure i don't miss the little details that make the big picture.

Thanks again people

And PS. I agree that i can't disagree about man made global warming or not. i totally include many theories about that particular topic. But this film is about way more than global warming dude...

top topics

join