It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by dzonatas

sitchin does take the serpent into account. he believes the serpent is enki and that is because, he claims, enki wore a badge on his "uniform" depicting the dna helix. he was a geneticist, the senior geneticist. the badge, he said, had two serpents intertwined, in essence depicting dna, and thus revealing his job classification.

That's works with what I have. I tend to invision things, so lettered words start to lose meaning when I consider all possibilities. Gives me a reason to draw this one down... some purpose today is better than no purpose...

some kind of ET research team

That kind of 'outerspace' waypoints is only needed to render the points in dimensions beyond 3D. They aren't really outspace, yet they could still be considered extraterrestrial if the dimensions go beyond earthen dimensions (which is provable to be more than 3D).

relies heavily on sitchin's idea that their homeworld was a great distance away

If you took a circle and expanded it, and expanded it, and expanded it, in one sense you could say your distance of the circle came closer... even though the circle was on the monitor right in front of you. That is how 3D worlds are rendered onto 2D.

but they die easy

Princess Undo, consider Star Wars done did never to redo.

my belief is the serpent was more than a geneticist. you know what i believe on that topic.

Exactly.

Geneticist tend to limit themselves to biochemistry. They are of "Science of the Arts". Unlike them, there are the Ag-Biotechs, that rely heavily on nature, which tends to be an element that geneticist think they can synthesize.

Ag-Biotech is "Science of the Letters," so you see how I tear apart words....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daniem
Jesus is coincidently what YOU are.

Jesus is a word misspelled from 'Je suis', which is "I AM" in french.

Jesus Gaia... kmb

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

Uh, I think you are completely confusing figurative language with literal language. Just because a verse says, "my skin is black" does not mean the author was literally saying his skin was a black color. Did you read around those verses to get them in context with the message? Quote mining is a dangerous way to interpret anything, especially religious texts.

I'm not saying you're wrong, because I honestly don't care one way or the other. Just pointing out that the majority of those verses had nothing to do with actual ethnic skin coloration or hair texture. I'd also like to note that there are many other ethnicities who have woolly hair. Haven't you ever heard of a Jew fro?

Anyway, I don't really think Jesus was gay, but I do think he didn't have a problem with it. Love your neighbor and all that. Personally, I think many of the people angry with the idea on this thread need to remove their heads from their rear ends and learn a little bit about humanity and what Christ really taught.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Really whose the Moron, Israel is part of Asia, not Africa, get over your black militancy, you think the King cares what color your damn skin is?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Uh, I think you are completely confusing figurative language with literal language. Just because a verse says, "my skin is black" does not mean the author was literally saying his skin was a black color.

Go look at the earliest pictures of the Israelites, their black.
If you want I can link my friends channels with a ton of books proving who the Israelites are but I don't think thats necessary.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

Really whose the Moron, Israel is part of Asia, not Africa, get over your black militancy, you think the King cares what color your damn skin is?

This is just golden, I can believe I wasted time talking to you.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Like I said, I honestly don't care either way. It's very possible they could have been black. I just don't see how it's really relevant to anything. Every ethnicity that adopts Christianity injects its own ethnic traditions and physical characteristics into the religion...it comes with the territory I suppose. It's part of what makes Christianity so popular...it has a set of rules that people can happily bend to suit their own needs.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

yes he does think that. he thinks white people are the devil, that women are not important to god at all (literally, and regardless of race), and that there are only a handful of white israelites. the rest of the white people, most africans, and a few other races are of the synagogue of satan, children of the devil. some who believe as he does, claim they can tell which you are by the color of your skin/eyes/hair, and whether it's nappy hair or not. the width of your jawline and a few other things. like some black folks are satan's children, and some white folks are true israelites, but most of the white people are genetically predisposed to evil and are therefore children of satan. he doesn't believe yeshua came to save any white folks, unless they were israelites and that the word "gentile" just means a back slidden black israelite

[edit on 19-2-2010 by undo]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
It's a possibility that can not be ruled out. He spent most of his time in the company of men and never married. Would it matter if he was?

I thought this would put a cat among pigeons and fox among chickens when i saw this on Breakfast TV.

He was bisexual, simple as that, if we are referring to Jesu of Nazareth as being that particular Christ of the Roman mythology many take as truth.

As were many of the time and as is the intrinsic sexuality of our species, which cultural conditioning creates a bias against, but people remain intrinsically bisexual although most fall on opposite sex orientation/preferences.

So what if he was, indeed, those decrying it, i mean to many who are indoctrinated by that mythology it is sooooo impossible he was anything but pure and to such grandiose minds that means he didn't enjoy giving or receiving anal sex with other guys occasionally because you have hang ups similar to some who wrote the books of the bible myth simply reinforcing and validating the prejudices of other men who crated a control mechanism, you should try getting over their own hang-ups, prejudiceses and repressions of nature to which we are all part, it is said he asserts himself he is not perfect yet to justify prejudice he's put on a pedestal and people say he thought this and that so i hate you/them, they are your prejudices projected misusing religion as validation, your problem, get over it.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Like I said, I honestly don't care either way. It's very possible they could have been black. I just don't see how it's really relevant to anything. Every ethnicity that adopts Christianity injects its own ethnic traditions and physical characteristics into the religion...it comes with the territory I suppose. It's part of what makes Christianity so popular...it has a set of rules that people can happily bend to suit their own needs.

Sorry but Christianity is a white mans religion, they used it while invading and shoving the white image of Christ down everyones throats, if you think Edomites putting up a white image of Christ all over the place is just harmless fun then your not very well researched.

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

yes he does think that.

You two should be friends, you two have about the same I.Q level, one of you thinks Israel is in Asia and the other one thinks God is coming to save every nation.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

well yeah, that's what i think

you read it to say: black people saved out of every nation, kindred and tongue.
i read it to say: people saved from every nation, kindred and tongue.

listen, i know you are enjoying your foray into retribution and all that,
but that's not what i was taught to believe. i was taught that vengeance is the Lord's, and ain't nothin you can say to change that.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Sorry but Christianity is a white mans religion, they used it while invading and shoving the white image of Christ down everyones throats,

Including our Gael and Celtic ancestors matey.

Wasn't just converting non whites and slaughtering the nonconvertible along the timeline from around two millennia ago give or take a couple of centuries.

Did it to anything which moved and wasn't adherent to their controls ascribing to that branch of monotheism from the polytheist beliefs of extant pagan cultures everywhere.

Tried to eradicate us Celts matey, nearly succeeded

Peace.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I'm very much aware of us being ruled. The bible and christianity were already split up in my eyes. I still don't think it 's the way to go.

with religion I didn't mean cristianity but every single one of them.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Perhaps he is gay as in happy instead of the homo kind. I could be wrong but he might have swinged the other way as well. $&F

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

what's silly about all this is my ancestors could've easily been in any number of other groups, including israelites or celts. i mean my dad was scottish and french and my mom, german and british. but i have wavy curly hair lol my dad had nappy hair, my mom had wavy hair but they were both very white. the whole thing is ludicrous

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Somebody had to actually measure the time between 0BC and 0AD.

I have a blackhole in my brain.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No... he was not gay.

Matter of fact he was a pure man, chaste and pleasing in the eyes of God. This is Elton's opinion nothing more. I'd be more open that Christ was black before this crap.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

When the King returns your going to be in for a rude awaking, God created all of Man, The King does not care what color of skin or what tongue you speak. He loves us all the same. You are no better then the KKK, thinking your race is more dominate then others... When in Truth no Skin color is more important then the other....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Sorry but Christianity is a white mans religion, they used it while invading and shoving the white image of Christ down everyones throats, if you think Edomites putting up a white image of Christ all over the place is just harmless fun then your not very well researched.

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?

And as I have stated several times, I could care less about their color. It's something that doesn't even matter and has no bearing whatsoever on anything that Christianity actually teaches. So what if the Israelites were black/brown/white whatever? It only matters from an anthropological standpoint. It has no bearing on the contemporary religion.

Stop trying to twist my words...you're injecting your own bitterness towards white people into others words and actions, which isn't true. I am well aware of the European influence in Christianity and also that they portrayed Christ and followers as Caucasians while trying to spread their empires across the globe in decidedly "Unchristian" fashions.

That doesn't change the fact that every ethnicity also portrays Christ and Christianity in different fashions, which was my entire point.

And please do not imply that others are not well researched in Christianity, just because they don't care what color the Israelites were (which is like arguing what shade of brown their eyes were), especially when you post quotes to prove your point that they were "black" when those quotes are obviously speaking figuratively and not literally.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join