It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I think Elton was thinking about the white Jesus impostor who was actually gay.

His name was Cesare Borgia the son of Pope Alexander, the Sixth of Rome.

Cesare Borgia was having gay man sex with Leonardo da Vin-chi, and the Borgia family had hired da Vin-chi to paint Cesare Borgia as the new white image of Christ during when white people first started taking over the world in the Renascence.

It is pretty well documented Cesare Borgia was sexually abused by his father as a child, had sex with his Sister, murdered his own brother and liked to have sex with little boys. They even made a movie called The Borgias.

The white impostor version of Christ is definitely gay and really soft.

Christ wasn't a fag, the Bible describes him as a hard black man who is not coming to bring peace.

Mat 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

(da Vin-chi and friends were also hired to paint over and destroy the black icons of Jesus as many Renascence books document.)

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well the first adams were men and women. there was no "Eve" yet.

Which came first, the life that created life or the life that birthed life?

Maybe it only depends on how you chose to accept that.

That is why I created the thread about "In the beginning, define a wall.." If all was one, how did we get to individualism.

cause they are called "adam" in the original language.

"eve" backwords is "eve"

"evil" backwords is "live"

"adam" backwords is "mada"... maybe "madam" or "made"... or maybe that is the question.

When time is meaningless, we have to consider forward and backwords. Sounds dirty? Maybe there is a pretty wise thought in there if one soothes out the dirty thoughts. Is it homosexual to consider events in reverse order? Hmm.

So God created man (adam) in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Maybe God is the skin, so skin is skin and sex doesn't matter because the skin can make male or female.

Given that a rib bone was used, as much about science and what I know about bones in their entire CHRYSTalized formations, I would say there is obvious reason why.

that text is preceeded by Let US make man (adam) in OUR image. the confusion is pretty easy to remove:

Typical translation: "In the begininng, God create the Earth and Heavens" or like that.

If we retrace the entomology of "beggining" and "God" and "elohim", we get:

"For every ordinary time line, We created mass and energy."

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
sitchin claims the first reference to man and woman both being called, collectively "adam" was because our first bodies were clones of enki's dna and the 7 birth goddesses dna and we were not able to procreate, we were sterile like mules. we could have sex but no offspring. then the fall narrative is about enki modifying us to be able to procreate, at which point all hades breaks loose. i don't think he's exactly right on that one but he does manage to bring up some thought provoking points.

i do know the word "eve" is translated entirely different than the word for woman used in the first passage in which adam is made male and female, in the image of the gods.

when i read that i see it saying the gods created humankind, both males and females because the gods include amongst their number, goddesses as well, but the senior god, the leader of them all, is Enlil, who's name is the foundation for every mesopotamian god word, thereafter. sorta like ANU is the father god of the ANUNNAKI. same idea.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

What if His missions was to show the difference between a homosexual female in a male body, and a heterosexual femme in a male body.

Then I think we are far beyond anything that the canonical Gospels can help us with. You're down to someone's interior experience of Self and the world, a someone who is, if you are a believer, God, one and true.

Way above my pay grade.

Everybody hates this type, right?

I humbly ask for you to consider this other post

Yes, those are good points, and I understand the predicament, poorly but about as well, I think, as someone who does not share the predicament can hope to. But the statement I was quoting with approval went far beyond sexual identity.

Jesus had a habit of finding, and asking individual people for, that one last thing which for the specific person involved was the hardest barrier to their acceptance of the Kingdom of God.

For some people that would be wealth, or professional ambition, or some other wordly thing. And for some people, I think it's a safe bet that that is gender preference or gender identity. So, if Jesus presenting himself as gay is what those folks need to get over their barrier, then presenting himself as gay it shall be.

That's my take on it, anyway.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
i don't think he's exactly right on that one but he does manage to bring up some thought provoking points.

Seems darn close to the truth to me, that there must have been some reason not to say the exact truth. Maybe for sacred reasons, or maybe there was others things to complete first.

I would compare those 7 as directions, and thus if we add differences on them we get 14 by double. 12 is the zodiac number. This sounds dimensional to me. 12 + male + female.

That doesn't take the serpent into account, so maybe that is why stichin didn't make concrete notes about it.

i do know the word "eve" is translated entirely different than the word for woman used in the first passage in which adam is made male and female, in the image of the gods.

This is proven in colors and obviously many are colorblind for a reason. Some things we do know how to keep sacred. Many things I can't keep secret, yet there are exceptions... natural exceptions.

We look at science and see exactly where science is flawed, which only proves the conscience in order to see that.

sorta like ANU is the father god of the ANUNNAKI. same idea.

We I think of anubis, the word "babies" comes to mind. If you are able to remove the weird stories made-up about anubis and look at it more scientifically, it make sense. Those stories just seem to protect the children.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by eight bits
Jesus had a habit of finding, and asking individual people for, that one last thing which for the specific person involved was the hardest barrier to their acceptance of the Kingdom of God.

How about something that he didn't have. Something so obvious, that everybody was blind and made him out to be everything else.

Something so simple as an ordinary life.

Everybody made him to be some extraordinary being that he had no freedom of choice in the matter even to this day. He is still being idolized and tortured because of it.

I'm just a piece of garbage, so I don't know how that is being god. I think of everybody else but me as gods.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

I agree with what you said, But, I dont think Jesus was black I think he was more brown skinned, like Arabs today. Even if the King is black it still wouldnt matter he is the King....

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Do you love the idea of attacking anything Jesus.... Elton John is not a prohpet nor does he have gospels... You are getting nuttier each passing post. I really dont know what to say Elton John is not someone I would talk Jesus with...

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet

I agree with what you said, But, I dont think Jesus was black I think he was more brown skinned, like Arabs today. Even if the King is black it still wouldnt matter he is the King....

He wasn't Arab, the Israelites are not Arab, the Arabs are Ishmaelites.

He's black like black Americans.
If you want icons and stuff U2U me.
It does actually matter what color he is, if it didn't matter then why would white people paint him white.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

That doesn't take the serpent into account, so maybe that is why stichin didn't make concrete notes about it.

sitchin does take the serpent into account. he believes the serpent is enki and that is because, he claims, enki wore a badge on his "uniform" depicting the dna helix. he was a geneticist, the senior geneticist. the badge, he said, had two serpents intertwined, in essence depicting dna, and thus revealing his job classification.

enki supposedly made humans for enlil, who demanded the junior gods have a replacement for working the mines and such, because they were apparently unaccustomed to and tired of, hard labor. they went on strike. they were, he says, some kind of ET research team, who landed here in search of valuable resources like ores and such, and then there was a calamity of some sort, destroying their mining equipment and devices, and they ended up having to do the work themselves. something like that, anyway. this of course, relies heavily on sitchin's idea that their homeworld was a great distance away, and they had to take back the gold to salt their atmosphere with it.

so enki gets busy and makes himself a few hundred clones or something, but they die easy, so he gives them the ability to procreate so that there's an unending supply, which makes enlil angry, cause he's not that crazy about enki's creation in the first place and to have them procreating all over the place, just irritates him. that's all according to sitchin.

my belief is the serpent was more than a geneticist. you know what i believe on that topic.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The pictures I have seen of him, have lloked white and brown he was born in the the middle east, which would make him brown. But we dont really know because he hasnt come back yet.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
An examination of the role of Gay Clergy in shaping the Catholic Church through History.....
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 19-2-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by WickedStar

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for saying the most stooooopid thing I've read all day. What do gays offer the world? Well, let's see. We are your artists, your musicians, your composers, your poets, your playwrites, your novelists. We are your archetects, your engineers, your healers, your visionaries. We create your culture.

Lets not forget gays brought us the Illuminati and Freemasons.
And also brought us what is considered to be the most evil, sinful, most homosexual civilizations according to the Lord and the Bible.
Babylon - Gay
Sodom and Gorma - Gay
Rome - Men lovers and Lesbians
Greece - Boy lovers
and America.

Is it just me, or are those some of the greatest civilizations of the past?

Well, compared to "anti-gay" civilizations, like middle age Europe or current Islamic countries, which I consider the most evil and sinful.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Jesus is coincidently what YOU are.

If you are black, jesus was black
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60c705778082.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are white, jesus was white, blonde, blue eyed
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8ca39bacbcb2.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are gay, jesus was gay
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d601416eb20.jpg[/atsimg]

If you are rational, he looked like a typical peasant with dark olive skin, short curly hair and a prominent nose.

Men typically DIDNT have long hair there at the time.

How did a jew from 1st century CE Palestine look like? The bible says little about it, except "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him.”
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a26373ad4344.jpg[/atsimg]

Or:
Jesus wasn't anything.
Jesus was and is imaginary.

[edit on 19/2/2010 by Daniem]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

I think I am going to go with rational.... Because he was born in the middle east..

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The pictures I have seen of him, have lloked white and brown he was born in the the middle east, which would make him brown. But we dont really know because he hasnt come back yet.

Everyone originally comes from the middle east as stated in the Bible, not only that but look at Israel on the map, is there some magical boarder preventing blacks from being in the area?

that old "he was born in the middle east so he must be brown" is one of the most amateur things anyone could say about history.

Could you imagine 2000 years from now someone like you saying everyone born in America must be Native Indian?

climate has nothing to do with skin color, if that was true the Inuits would be the most pale people ever.

You should probably read in to it more, this is not some unknown brown race that despaired off the face of the Earth, all the races back then are still here now, and the Arabs would know if they were Israelites, but there not, thats why there into Islam.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

your goofy, but when he returns I guess we shall see.... Guy he was born in the Middle East, he wasnt black he was brown.... Similar to the picture the above guy posted.... No where in the bible does it give his skin color, Now if Israel was lets say in Africa, then I would be more Inclined to lean that he was black.... But really does it matter what color the kings earthly Skin was?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

your goofy, but when he returns I guess we shall see.... Guy he was born in the Middle East, he wasnt black he was brown.... Similar to the picture the above guy posted.... No where in the bible does it give his skin color, Now if Israel was lets say in Africa, then I would be more Inclined to lean that he was black.... But really does it matter what color the kings earthly Skin was?

Israel is attached to Africa moron it's like stuck to Egypt.

And Yes the Bible says his skin color, but you never read the Bible so how would you know?

Lets see how you scoff to this.

Job 30:30: My skin is black upon me

Sgs 1:5: I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

Sgs 1:6: Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Jer 8:21: For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Jer 14:2: Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Lam 5:10: Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lam 4:8: Their visage is blacker than a coal

Rev 1:14: His head and his hairs were white like wool
Rev 1:15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace
(in hebrew it says fine bronze, which is even darker than brass)

Hair

Dan 7:9: and the hair of his head like the pure wool

Num 6:5 he shall be holy, and shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow.

Jdg 16:13 If thou weavest the seven locks of my head with the web.

Jdg 16:19 and she caused him to shave off the seven locks of his head; and she began to afflict him, and his strength went from him.

Sgs 4:1 within thy locks: thy hair

Sgs 4:3 thy temples are like a piece of a pomegranate within thy locks.

Sgs 5:2 for my head is filled with dew, and my locks with the drops of the night.

Sgs 5:11: His head is as the most fine gold, his locks are bushy, and black as a raven.

Eze 44:20 Neither shall they shave their heads, nor suffer their locks to grow long; they shall only poll their heads.

Also the Popes crest has a black Israelite on it because the the first Popes were black Israelites.

What middle Eastern Race today is claiming to be Israelites? None besides the Khazar fake Jews. White people living in Israel today.

Every race started off in the middle east, as the Bible states, including the first white man.

Sorry man but your knowledge of History, Geography and the Bible are at a 4th grade level.

Everyone ever born in the middle east is brown?
Do you also think everyone ever born in Europe must be white?
Everyone ever born in Africa must be Black?
Everyone born in America must be white too I guess?

[edit on 19-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
dilton suffers from feelings of low self-esteem. Anything he can do to make him feel better about being a f buddy for nwo plans (if they come up with a new disease, dilton will gladly sponsor it as a means of possibly avoiding the stigma), he will gladly latch onto. Let me guess...dilton also backs 'man made global warming', gun confiscation, computer registration etc....

This guy should be content to be a jillionaire, while still being alive to enjoy it. Now he has to suggest some ridiculous, and pointless accusation, as a means to garner even more fame. At least he's disobeying jews because if he were in full agreement with them he'd be denying that Christ ever existed! THAT is the latest from our masters. It isn't enough to simply call Jesus a criminal who got what he deserved. They write history and turn us iin should anyone dispute it. I advise anyone with kids to home school them. Many mistakes will be avoided in your kid's formative years and the impressions they get. Don't shield them from this world garbage, just use it as an example of the mind of man. You'll be turned in by your own kids if you give them a start with proper thinking, and continue to allow them in public classrooms. Imagine the result when your kid writes an essay on the global warming farce, or the perversion of the word 'patriot' in the English language, or when he/shehands in a study disputing the 'holocaust'? You will be on more lists than you can shake a stick at. In fact, you'll be lucky to hold down your jobs!

Give elton a little more rope to hang himself with. He is what he is. A shame he has to carry it to this level. Will elton ever apologize for his going along with, and sponsoring, all the hoaxes he has assigned himself to? I doubt it.

I just can't imagine anyone running around describing oneself as a person who really likes to put their genitalia in the flesh of a person of the opposite sex. But this is what these type do. It broadens their pool of potential partners, I guess. Especially when they swing both ways. How's that working for you, elton?

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Stopping in not to contribute anything really solid, but to say that I thought the topic was "Jesus was a gay time lord" and I got really excited. Can I argue for that tongue-in-cheek, or would that come off as trolling?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join