It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Being straight offers us....?

Overpopulation?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

yeh true, not only that gays cant have children, but also if they adopt a child theres a bigger chance of that child commiting suicide, a study shows:

source

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You call that a study?
Nothing there says credible unbiased source to me.
More propaganda from the religious right.
Now they are going to Mexico for material.
It is almost as pathetic and misguided as they are.
Poor fools. They know not what they do.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Being gay offers us.........

No population?

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Well, He was faithful to what ever Religion the early Jews practiced. I'm a Atheist and I find it ridiculous what most of you are posting.

Oh great, another Atheist who thinks religion is ridiculous.
Atheist is a religion itself, except your God is Dawrin along with monkey skulls and your Bible is called On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

Being an Atheist doesn't make you smarter.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

atheism is not a religion you damned fool your crazy. the origin of the species is not a bible 'monkey skulls' are the various forms of mankind as we proggress through evolution. and statistics show that atheists are more intelligent

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Don't you know that gay people are born like that,and cannot help it?I have an uncle who is gay,and it's obvious to me that these people cannot help it-it's just something that's part of their sex drive.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by parsman
Don't you know that gay people are born like that,and cannot help it?I have an uncle who is gay,and it's obvious to me that these people cannot help it-it's just something that's part of their sex drive.

you're uncle is mentally weak

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi Rizeor--

'mentally weak', you mean, like Leonardo da Vinci (arrested for 'sogdogmia' (!!!) in April of 1476 in Florence for homosexual acts 'in a public place' with Jacopo Saltarelli, the male prostitute-model?)

'mentally weak', you mean like Michelangelo Buonarroti who wrote 30 Italian homo-erotic Sonnets to his boy loves ? (of course when they came out in print later in Italy they had all his original male pronouns in Italian carefully changed from HIM to HER)

'mentally weak', you mean, like Christopher Marlowe, author of several plays of genius, whose early death in the 1593 left persons like Wm Shakespeare (who himself wrote over 80 love-sonnets to another male) without an equal in the British Elizabethan Theatre?

'mentally weak', you mean, like the composer of the Nutcracker Ballet (and the 1812 Overture !) and hundreds of other masterpieces (such as his Symphonies Number 4 and 5 etc.) Peotr Tschaikovsky, whose flamboyant homosexual escapades with young Russian soldiers in the gay sections of St Petersburg in the 1870s and 1880s?

'mentally weak', you mean, like Walt Whitman, the author of Leaves of Grass?

Or any number of the hundreds of thousands of gay geniuses throughout history (besides the obvious examples e.g. Alexander the Great, or the Roman Emperor (H)adrian that is) whose influence on the world changed the course of history for ever?

Or what exactly DO you mean?

Homosexuality (it will be noted) has NO-THING to do with mental weakness. If anything, quite the contrary can be proved.....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

This is great...I love it....No reason why the gays can't view their savior as fitting into their lifestyle

I have to say your brain must be asleep at the wheel.
What about the obvious reason.

I suppose now fire dosn't exist.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

add to your list :

socrates

alan turning

oscar wilde

stephen fry

TE lawrence

virginia woolfe

lord byron

no hint of ` metal weeakness `

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You post makes no sense to me. What is you flame thrower suppose to represent in this simile towards my post? Are you insinuating that I am saying that Jesus didn't exist?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I always thought Elton was a lot older than he looked!

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

i'm sorry but you're whole sentence made no sense... its meant to be a reply to my comment but fits no where near it...

again, i did not say gays are worthless, i said being gay is worthless....

homosexuality is not natural in any way shape or form... theres no future for it... you need a man and women to get a baby, and on top of that man and a women to raise a healthy one. both sexes do their parts...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join