It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 32
<< 29  30  31   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

a little insight into what is going on...www.mindreality.com...

Collective Consciousness defines Rules of Reality
Posted by Enoch Tan - Share this article with friends!

Everyone has the capacity, at some level, to shape reality. This capacity is dormant in most people, who are known as sleepers, whereas magicians are said to be awakened. Because they’re awakened, magicians can consciously effect changes to reality via willpower, beliefs, and specific magical techniques.

What we know as “Reality” is created by thought and consciousness at all levels of Universal Life from The Source, The First Cause, God to the collective consciousness of created beings. Everyday reality is governed by commonsense rules derived from the collective beliefs of humans which is called the Consensus. The effects of physical laws in the world that we live in are not fixed but they shift according to the state of collective consciousness. Physical reality is an illusion, although a very persistent one.

Magic is simply the ability of a magician or will-worker to impose his will onto reality. Magicians are able to do this because they realize the physical world is a lie. A magician’s power, or level of awakening and understanding the depths of the Lie, is called Gnosis. The paradigm is the understanding a Magician has over particular facets of reality, which governs his ability to affect those aspects. The better the paradigm, the more capable the magician is in affecting reality.

A magician’s paradigm differs substantially from the Consensus. When a magician performs an act of magic that does not seriously violate the commonsense version of reality, it is called coincidental magic or synchronicity which can be accepted by sleepers as luck or pure coincidence. Magic that deviates wildly from consensus is called blatant magic because sleepers cannot accept it and therefore condemn it to be evil and unnatural.

In ancient times, civilization exist in a paradigm where magic and the supernatural was very much part of ordinary reality. The workings of magic and supernatural phenomena were a lot more in effect during that time. It was the onset of early science and technology that shifted collective consciousness from a magical to a more limited one.

As the masses’ beliefs shifted, the Consensus changed and magicians began to lose their powers and as their metaphysical influence waned. It was consensus reality that brought the lower rules of physics into play, but it was according to the purpose of the divine so that we can learn certain spiritual lessons from interacting with one another in an environment with more limits imposed. Many things that did existed in the past paradigm but which did not fit into this new paradigm was discarded and refuted to be myths.

The old enemy of religion and philosophy is science. But in fact, science will serve up the confirmation of higher reality and science will be the one to bring this to the world. Religion has tried to do it for 2000 years and has failed miserably. Once it is accepted and understood by scientists, the breakthroughs will be astronomical.

Physical reality is governed by collective consciousness therefore, transcending physical laws is not as easy as it seems in the face of consensus reality. Since the majority of people do not believe such things are possible yet, it is much more difficult to manifest those abilities in present time. But as collective consciousness changes over time, humans will be able to manifest more and more superhuman abilities starting with the more readily acceptable to the more outrageous kind.

The range of mind powers arranged in such a spectrum begins from intuition, manifestation, luck and moves on to psychic influence, telepathy and moves on to time manipulation, telekinesis, transfiguration, invincibility, levitation, teleportation and so on. Start by developing abilities that are more readily acceptable by consensus reality because they are more subtle ones. You will be more successful at them. Then again, you can be equally successful at anything if you can do it apart from the consensus.

Collective consciousness does not only define the rules of physical reality but it also defines every other plane of reality, except the personal dream plane which is created by individual consciousness. The difference between dream and reality is that a dream is what you are personally dreaming, but reality is what everyone is collectively dreaming. You have more freedom to manipulate your dream world than the collective dream world. Since reality is grounded by awareness, you are able to change reality by affecting it in areas where the consensus is unaware of, or by changing the awareness of people.

edit on 20-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

And, I am not interested in your RPG toon either. Become serious, or stop please.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Yes, I don't need DNA, nor any other evidence at all. I culd simply issue an "edict", directing you all to beleive me.

Well, right after those six starships took the Earth from you, and I was installed as its govenor.

But, ya know what? We aren't about beating down a civilization just to prove a point, nor are we likely to provide any kind of assistance until you allow us to. At present; your governments have decided that any frm of interferrence is an "act of war". So, you are not allow to use that argument

LOL!

edict who? Yourself? Governor? HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

This speaks a ton about your issues!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

What is that? Some regurgation of a primative concept of collective consciousness?
Who wrote this, and what is his authority? (school)

Some of the concepts presented are quite god, but, the author fails to take into account Hermitic princial.

Further, Hereon Earth, it is currently a bit better that we nly consider Earth's collective consciousness, or rather that of the Terrestrial Human Species (caosj cordiziz molap). Attemting to include the ALL will not only yield only Terrestrial result, but, would require foar more "work" to obtain the data.

By using Terrestrial collective consciousness, was can have a sort of "hard" copy with little, if any, actual work expended. This "sub-set" of the Universal collectivecontains all the information needed in this case, and it is verifiable.

While I doubt many will accet the reality of this, nor the probabilities it may suggest; it is a far better way to analyze my claim. Though, if you don't have the tools, you will be lost.

And, if you give a day or two; I'll put up some other stuff that I know you won't like, but, is none the less "Reality", this is stuff even I don't like.

But, in any case please keep your mock Magick and mock Metaphysics to yourself.

ETA:

The old enemy of religion and philosophy is science. But in fact, science will serve up the confirmation of higher reality and science will be the one to bring this to the world.

If you look on my site, there is a paper that already does this.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Try actually reading something before you jerk your knee. And, for God's Sake don't hurt yourself.

Now, trying actually stayig on topic.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I've read ENOUGH of your lies. How about you compute in your brain all the facts that has been presented to you and admit you made up a story that wouldn't hold up against a 6th grader.

You've been exposed for the phoney you are. Might I add, MULTIPLE times!

btw, this is on topic. In fact, there should be no more topic, because your thread is based on lies, disinformation, and zero evidence.

PS. Everyone please read the last post on page 31.

edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Spruk

Pardon? I dont know who Charles F. Kerchner, Jr, a quick google search tells me hes an Ex-US Army commander US Navy Reserve? and has an interest in Genealogy.

Here is a link on the issue of mutation of the Y-DNA. It contains further links on the subject.

Enjoy.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

David Hamm - Holds no meritt in the science
Bruce Walsh - Is a Professor, and yes he has done some great work on DNA. However the findings David is using is on old information back in 2001.

Source - This is the actual running work by Bruce Walsh, as i said he is talented

Estimates of TMRCA are based on the observed number of mutations by which the two Y chromosomes differ. Since mutations occur at random, the estimate of a TMRCA is not an exact number (i.e., 7 generations), but rather a probability distribution. As one uses more and more markers, the distribution becomes tighter and tighter about its mean value (its variance becomes smaller), and estimates have higher precision.

In an ideal world, we could directly count the total number of mutations at which two chromosomes differ. This is not be quite as straightforward as it sounds, as it makes assumptions about the underlying mutation process . Further, our estimates of mutation rates are still somewhat imprecise. To accommodate both these concerns, we use models that make certain assumptions. The philosophy has been to incorporate the most recent information, but also realizing that to correctly apply many of our refinements, we simply don't yet have all the information. As this information becomes available (such as good estimates of marker-specific mutation rates), the calculator will be updated to incorporate new data. Much of the data will come from the analysis of the growing FTDNA database.

Xue et al. (2009) did the experiment [Human mutation rate revealed]. They sequenced the Y chromosomes of two men who were separated by 13 generations. After eliminating repetitive regions, the relevant region of comparison was 10.15 × 106 nucleotides (base pairs, 10.15 Mb). The men differ at four confirmed sites. This gives a mutation rate of 3.0 × 10-8 per generation or 0.75 × 10-10 per nucleotide per DNA replication.
- Source , Laurence A. Moran - Larry Moran is a Professor in the Department of Biochemistry at the University of Toronto.

So that is now two studies that disprove your 500 generations, one says 7 generations (your own source) the other says they FOUND the Genetic Drift / Mutations within 13 generations of men. (Larry Moran).

Is this enough evidence to prove that Y Genetic Mutations / Drift is correct, and the theory of a Y chromosome being a Carbon copy without mutation is impossible for 5000 generations is impossible? I'm glad we clearned that up!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

How about you stop with the ad homineim, and actually bring something to the table. So far you haven't said much, and what there was, wasn't original.

You are so "stuck" on me being what ever it is that you imagine e to be, that no amunt of reality, truth, or evidence will ever convince you otherwise. You have, therefore, lost objectivity.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

How about you stop with the ad homineim, and actually bring something to the table. So far you haven't said much, and what there was, wasn't original.

You are so "stuck" on me being what ever it is that you imagine e to be, that no amunt of reality, truth, or evidence will ever convince you otherwise. You have, therefore, lost objectivity.

Say what? Everyone in this thread has brought something to the table. As a matter of fact, Its only YOU that hasn't brought anything to the table. Sorry piece of..... [I will refrain]

You are a big waste of time and space on this forum. You make big claims, bring next to no evidence to back it up (actually, you've brought NOTHING that backs it up). When people actually bring proof that what you believe is wrong (with facts), you get upset and try to demean what they've done. HA HA!

Look at you. LOL!

Open your eyes. Look. See. Accept.

PS. Everyone please read the last post on page 31.

]
edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: Editing now that Ive fnished dinner

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

Hey, Anthra...sorry to burst your bubble but..............

As I said, nothing! The anner in which you did your little "expirement" was seriously flawed.

Sorry to burst your bubble; but you have nothing.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

No my 'friend', this was no experiment. Your lies were actually pointed out long ago. You are not worth the time. Plain and simple. Even now, you can't bring any actual proof. Any and all of your rebuttals have no basis, besides for mocking the people who have real intellect and have brought forth actual proof.

You have been debunked. Actually, you were debunked long ago by the wonderful members of this forum, people who who are much smarter than you; they talk with facts, not theories, not stories, and definitely not 'mother'.

You are a sorry excuse for a human (earthling) being, how dare you come on this forum and try to spread disinformation and lies.

You are the only one here with NOTHING. You've been exposed, give it up.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Hey, Anthra...sorry to burst your bubble but..............

As I said, nothing! The anner in which you did your little "expirement" was seriously flawed.

Sorry to burst your bubble; but you have nothing.

May i ask how it was flawed?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

No my 'friend', this was no experiment. Your lies were actually pointed out long ago. You are not worth the time. Plain and simple. Even now, you can't bring any actual proof. Any and all of your rebuttals have no basis, besides for mocking the people who have real intellect and have brought forth actual proof.

You have been debunked. Actually, you were debunked long ago by the wonderful members of this forum, people who who are much smarter than you; they talk with facts, not theories, not stories, and definitely not 'mother'.

You are a sorry excuse for a human (earthling) being, how dare you come on this forum and try to spread disinformation and lies.

You are the only one here with NOTHING. You've been exposed, give it up.

And my big triangle Mothership is meaner than his big triangle mothership

I rest my case....

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Anthra, may I ask why you are doing this? What does it accomplish? Youve spent the majority of your time on this forum trying to get people on this site to believe you are a alien being.. lets put that aside, and say you are irrefutably an alien being. What goals were you trying to accomplish when you created a account on this website to post on? You say that the goverments of the major powers on this earth see any interaction between homosapiens and your species as an act of war, and that many times homosapiens have sent 'war ships' when your species tries to interact with homosapiens. If my goverments are not willing to develop any form of a relationship with your species, and being the inferior race has nothing to offer your race, why bother going on? Our race has made it clear we want nothing to do with you, we are merely ant like in technological terms compared to your species mammoth technological accomplishments. If everyone on this forum believed you to be an alien being, what would your message be for us to complete your goal of being here? When your parents teleported you to their spaceship and told you of who you are and your role on earth, what was it?

I think this is the thing we should now be concentrating on, as the endless circle of you trying to prove yourself to be alien and many others (trying to..) disprove it has spun many times now, and will continously spin until you provide irrefutable evidence of you being an alien being (Which even you would admit you have not done at this stage, irrefutable in the sense it cannot be argued with and is confirmed by multiple scientific sources). I eagerly await your response.
edit on 20-8-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This thread is closed for staff review.

It's gone way off from it's original OP to insults and general crassness.

top topics

<< 29  30  31   >>

join