It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Other than being about twice the size of a Terran, she/we look very much like you. Though, I sure there are some details I haven't noticed.

Similar to avatar in size, right. When my friend kept getting me to push my psi on recognizing him, and I could feel him here, he laid his hands on my head and sent healing, and light pushed forceably through me, curing me. I also heard his voice very deep in my auric field. Native pleiadians are very tall, 12 footish, etheric and green, hunanoids. Mr. Green had encounters with them, my mother had an oobe on a craft where a very cool scientific couple, male and female, green, schooled her. And a friend, whose whole family are experiencers, of adbuctions, would wake with wounds and marks, both her husband and her had experiences, the daughter would call out in the night, but my friend could not get to her, for she was paralzyed in her bed.

Her daughter talked about the bad guys, her "imaginary" friends who hurt her. Then after my walk in friend began to assist, and stopped several abduction experiences when she asked, her daughter said that a blond woman, and a green man (lyrean female and ple'o'sha'n) male had killed the bad one and she was safe for a while. The only one who woke up with wounds during an abduction attempt was her husband who was different in source, not a starseed.

The human ets I've seen were around 7 feet tall to 8 feet tall. The females were over 6 feet to over 7.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
You know what.. you dont even need a DNA test. Your people are supposedly 14ft in height, and you being a child means you're still growing. Go get your blood tested and see if there are any unusual levels of growth hormones. Your levels should be fairly high if you're still the equivalent of an 2 year old, yes?

I'm not so sure about the levels of "growth hormones", I have been prescribed several drugs. Perhaps I should research the effects of them first.

And if you dont fancy going down that route, why dont you have a look at how you're aging? You've said in previous threads that your people live significantly longer than humans. So you shouldnt be aging at the same rate as us. If you have a read through this as well, you'll see that there's plenty of changes that occur as you age. The majority of which you should be able to get analysed without any startlingly large fees to pay.

Here is the sites short list of symptoms of ageing ...

A loss of hearing ability, particularly for higher frequencies.
I do have some hearing loss at high frequencies, but, it is more likely due to my exposure to military jet engines back in the late 60's. Fortunately the exposure was light, and the loss minimal.

There is a decline in the ability to taste salt&bitter (sweet&sour are much less affected).
I don't seem to have any issues in this area.

There is a reduction of the thymus gland to 5−10% of its original mass by age 50.
I have no data on this ... something to look into perhaps.

Levels of antibodies increase with aging.
I'm not sure this is a valid indicator ... the longer anyone lives, the more exposure to viruses, bacteria, etc. this leads to more antibodies

One third of men and half of women over 65 report some form of arthritis.
While I think that there may be some mild symptome here, I'm unsure of the exact nature.

About half of those aged 65 have lost all teeth.
I too have lost all teeth, but not because of age, more like a lack of proper care.

The elderly require twice as much insulin to achieve the glucose uptake of the young.
Again, this is not an area where I'm experiencing any issues.

There is reduced sensitivity to growth factors & hormones due to fewer receptors and dysfunctional post-receptor pathways.
Another unknown.

The temperature needed to separate DNA strands increases with age.
Unknown

Weight declines after age 55 due to loss of lean tissue, water and bone (cell mass at age 70 is 36% of what it is at age 25).
My doctor has commented that I must be growing, albeit slowly. Over the past couple of years I gained somewhere around 20 pounds, and about a half inch of height.

Body fat increases to age 60.
Most of my weight gain has been muscle mass.
Muscle strength for men declines 30−40% from age 30 to age 80.

Reaction time declines 20% from age 20 to 60.
During my years studying the martial arts I found that reaction time is something that can be trained. And, since I have this training, I'm not experiencing issues here.

Elderly people tend to sleep more lightly, more frequently and for shorter periods — with a reduction in rapid eye-movement (REM) sleep.
I sleep like a baby. Even my Wolf has difficulty waking me up, and she howls enough to wake the rest of the house. Though I do like waking up to her howling, and the occasional paw on ly shoulder ... I'm not so sure about the cold/wet nose in my eye though.

Neurogenesis in the hippocampus declines with age.
Again ... unknown

Degree of saturation of fats drops by 26% in the brains of old animals.
Unknown

Presbyopia (reduced ability to focus on close-up objects) occurs in 42% of people aged 52−64, 73% of those 65−74 and 92% of those over age 75.
I seem to be increasingly near-sighted. Something I wish I could reverse, or stop.

Most people over age 75 have cataracts.
I have an unexplained "film" over the retena of one eye ... does that count?

I am of course now expecting yet another revelation in which you were genetically altered before you were born.

*Edit - this site is quite informative on the types of tests that may be relevant to you. Particularly the pituitary disorder tests, as they can detect any excess growth hormones.. and the osteoporosis one's, as they will assess your bone density. Which if you are aging as a normal human would, the density will decrease as you age.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Bluebelle]

I checked out the testing site, many of these test are don on me every 6 months or so ... I'll try to get some data the next time it happens.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Actually I found that quite amusing when you came out with "human", my walk in friend does this too when he gets annoyed and frustrated.

I am not alone! And, yes, y'all, frequently when I call ya "Human" it is our of frustration. But, don't feel alone ... when I'm frustrated with my mother I call her a "parent".

No one is perfect here. For one thing, many are doing lessons and earth is a school and everything is a test. Everyone is subject to emotions, moods, stressed, and life experiences, and much while being asleep at the wheel while most people. For another thing, all of you are ambassadors for your species. You're all cosmic and many many many are here from the outside. Earth is a living library and the info here is invaluable. Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. And its all a big test.

Listening to whales and dolphins and binaurals, meditating, will bring awareness for many.

Hear, Hear!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Well you wont know your growth hormone levels unless you've been tested for any conditions that are related to any excess or deficient levels of growth hormone being produced.
So you come across as not really trusting the Government etc, yet your government doctor prescribes you drugs and you dont even know what they're for?
In fact, why dont you tell us what drugs you have been prescribed, you dont seem to be the best at doing your research so maybe one of us should have a go?

I suggest you look at this too. 23 of those 24 markers would be relevant when checking how you're aging.

Its actually a bit shocking that you havent thought to research any of this yourself.

Also, still no word on where you plucked this 99% figure from? Ive asked you twice now and still have had no response. Age related memory loss maybe? :shk:
Oh and you still havent answered any of my questions about your fan page. So I'll ask again.. why did you delete it?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle

Well you wont know your growth hormone levels unless you've been tested for any conditions that are related to any excess or deficient levels of growth hormone being produced.
So you come across as not really trusting the Government etc, yet your government doctor prescribes you drugs and you dont even know what they're for?

No I don't trust terreestrial governments, and as a general rult don't trust Humans either.

I didn't say I didn't know what the drugs were fore, what I was saying is that I don't know all of the side-effects. Actually, the drugs are a case of the government being careful. They want to insure that there are no health issues. And, as I understand it, they have all been approved by mother.

In fact, why dont you tell us what drugs you have been prescribed, you dont seem to be the best at doing your research so maybe one of us should have a go?

I'd rather not at this time.

I suggest you look at this too. 23 of those 24 markers would be relevant when checking how you're aging.

That list is only marginally useful and will require some searching to find responses to most of them, but I will try as time permits.

Its actually a bit shocking that you havent thought to research any of this yourself.

Its all about time and priorities. I don't have much of a timetable for gathering proof, and I'm not sure if I really can or want to. There is a possibility of governmental interference.

There is also the factor that I'm not into, or involved, with biological sciences in any way. And, while I am retired, I am still marginally involved in a few random projects of my former partner. That combined with life leaves not much time for research, the fact that some seem to be almost violently opposed to what I have done, reduces the desire.

One of the main reasons I'm doing this is to help the people of earth. I feel that if I can "put a face" to alien disclosure, then maybe the government will be a bit more forthcomming. (sorry y'all, that, if anything, is my delusion) Anyway, if disclosure can happen, then everybody's life will become better, even if slowly.

Also, still no word on where you plucked this 99% figure from? Ive asked you twice now and still have had no response. Age related memory loss maybe? :shk:
Oh and you still havent answered any of my questions about your fan page. So I'll ask again.. why did you delete it?

The 99% was in an email from a friend, so, I can vouch for its accuracy. However, the database in question has over 84,000 haplotypes in it.

The FaceBook thing was something that I didn't want to maintain, so, I deactivated it.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Somehow I knew you would not take the time to try and prove the Meiers claims are real. It is bad enough that you insist on pushing contradictory stories but when you attach your "truth" to a proven hoax then you kind of have some explaining to do. Either you can convince me Billy Meier was not a fake or you can admit that you are a fraud but you cannot do neither and expect to be believed by anyone other than yourself using a different screen name.

I will be eagerly waiting.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

So you're given drugs by these untrustworthy people (which I assume you take) without researching them first? And how on earth does 'mother' approving them mean anything? She's 100,000km away. They could give you tic tac's if they wanted and your mother wouldnt know.
What type of health issues would there be?

I'd rather not at this time.

At what time would you be prepared to share these details with us then?
Quite weird that your happy to discuss your DNA, information on your species and general innermost thoughts on your life as an alien etc on the internet.. but the name of drugs you've been prescribed is a no-no?
It would be fair enough if you have some embarassing/personal issue that you'd rather not reveal. But as you said these drugs are to ensure there are no health issues, so why the secrecy? It would be like me saying I take vitamins and refusing to tell people which one's when they ask.

Oh come on now.. marginally useful? They'd be about 1000000x more useful than those vague DNA tests. You say that you're mother is 24 years old, and this translates to 950 years on earth... so really you shouldnt be experiencing any symptoms of aging at all seeing as you're 18 months old.

Its all about time and priorities. I don't have much of a timetable for gathering proof, and I'm not sure if I really can or want to. There is a possibility of governmental interference.

you have time to spread your story through various forums, play on WoW and have some very lengthy debates with us on here, but you have no time to research areas that will help prove/disprove your claims?
So after all these rapingly long threads you've made your not sure you want to provide any proof, and wouldnt trust it anyway?
Im not involved in any biological sciences either, yet it took about two seconds of searching on google to find other ways of adressing your claims. It really isnt difficult to gain a basic grasp of this stuff.

As for the people who oppose you.. all I can say is its a shame they didnt send an alien down here that doesnt start crying just because a complete stranger calls them an idiot. It is unfair for people to outright insult you like that, but we arent in the playground.. I would have thought if you were trying to push for disclosure you'd be able to rise above it and see the bigger picture.

The 99% was in an email from a friend

'from a friend'? Righto. Because if that was in fact true they definately wouldnt release that info to the public.. I mean out of all the databases one could possibly use, why would people want to use the one that has 99% of all the possible haplogroups/haplotypes? Can totally see why they'd keep that one under their hat. :shk:
Ive sent them a quick email anyway so here's hoping they can corroborate your friends claim!

There was nothing to maintain.. I did check it repeatedly to see if you'd bring out any anthra merchandise, but unfortunately you never did.
Funny how it got deleted after I brought it up though.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Are you actually asking him, as wide awake as he is, whether he trusts the corrupt, fascist nazi bloodlines that hold this world in a grip of terror, and anything their multinational pharmacuticals produce to exhort even more money, while withholding all the cures that really exist?

Think you're confusing the mandate of ufology oriented individuals. Do you want to know what I was given as the prime directive when I was asked about it a blond haired "nordic" female wearing blue. To Free This World!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Are you actually asking him, as wide awake as he is, whether he trusts the corrupt, fascist nazi bloodlines that hold this world in a grip of terror, and anything their multinational pharmacuticals produce to exhort even more money, while withholding all the cures that really exist?

So he went to these people that he knows he cannot trust for a DNA test he expected them to lie about? Please clear that up for me.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Somehow I knew you would not take the time to try and prove the Meiers claims are real. It is bad enough that you insist on pushing contradictory stories but when you attach your "truth" to a proven hoax then you kind of have some explaining to do. Either you can convince me Billy Meier was not a fake or you can admit that you are a fraud but you cannot do neither and expect to be believed by anyone other than yourself using a different screen name.

I will be eagerly waiting.

Yes, I am aware that y'all think you have debunked Meiers ...

The evidence I saw, was in the posession of Marcel Vogle, back around 1980. Marcel had photographs of real ships, and a peice of metal from one.

Marcel was a Sr. Research Scientist for IBM at the time, and used the resources he had at IBM to alalyze the metal. He said it was nothing that could be manufactured on Earth at the time. Strange alloy and a cold fusion process, I'm not a metalergist, so I didn't understand much of it and it was quite a while ago.

None the less, the metal and the photos were real. What Mr. Meiers did after that I have no idea, though as I understand it, he wend downhill quite a bit, which, probably resulted in his own discredit. Kind of sad...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Think you're confusing the mandate of ufology oriented individuals. Do you want to know what I was given as the prime directive when I was asked about it a blond haired "nordic" female wearing blue. To Free This World!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Unity_99]

Back in the day, we called then "Brothers of the left hand path". Basically a group of people who studied the same magical traditions I did, but used it strictly for personal gain. I don't think any of us then really had much ides what they were truly about. They had always been more secretive than we were.

Never a way to contact them or one of their schools. We at least had schools that One could find if One looked hard enough.

I know many will mock these "bloodlines" and try to pretend they don't exist, however, they do and can wield incredible power ... enough power to control a planet.

Light, life, love, and liberty

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I've checked on the drugs I'm taking ...

1 controls how my heart beats, another reduces blood pressure. two are "water pills", another is for cholestrol, and of course asprin.

Back in 1997 I suffered from "broken heart syndrome" (yes its a real medical condition). The doctors thought it was a heart attack, and started me on those meds ... it has only been recently that I've learned what really happened. Oh, back in 97 I wasn't under the care of government doctors.

Ya know ... since you pay none of my bills, and are not my employer, I don't feel I need to account for my time ... to you or any one else. So, if I don't do the research YOU think I should ... oh well.

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 3-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Back in the day, we called then "Brothers of the left hand path". Basically a group of people who studied the same magical traditions I did, but used it strictly for personal gain. I don't think any of us then really had much ides what they were truly about. They had always been more secretive than we were.

Never a way to contact them or one of their schools. We at least had schools that One could find if One looked hard enough.

I know many will mock these "bloodlines" and try to pretend they don't exist, however, they do and can wield incredible power ... enough power to control a planet.

You're a magical alien now? And you're buddies with the guys who control the planet?

I bet your blog at wolfmagick.com (now that's Internet) contains some good answers as to how you got so gosh-darned awesome. I'm gonna check it out!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Parallelogram

You're a magical alien now? And you're buddies with the guys who control the planet?

Nothing new there. And, who said I was buddies with those guys? Perhaps you mis-reading and jumping to conclusions ... like many others.

I bet your blog at wolfmagick.com (now that's Internet) contains some good answers as to how you got so gosh-darned awesome. I'm gonna check it out!

Ya know for aomeone who fancies themself a "writer" you'd think you would do some research before you mis-spoke.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Skeptical critical is truly the best that can be said about most of what has appeared here. Closer to reality it is violent criticism, whith little to no attempt to arrive at truth.

I’m assuming you meant skeptical criticism; there is nothing wrong with being dubious, nor is there necessarily anything wrong or negative with it when its allied to criticism. Criticism in its purest form as assessment and analysis helps – in some cases – to iron out faults. It seeks the truth. When it becomes aggressive, then you have to question the cause; often it is passion, but can be fear or jealousy.

But what you have to remember is that when you throw a deeply held belief to the wolves (excuse the pun), then you should be prepared and ready to be savaged.

You seem quite laid back about being attacked, and, as I’ve said before, that indicates that you’re quite used to it. Perhaps you need something other than inconsequential data to offer us; maybe then we’ll sit up and take notice rather than opt for the obvious route of heated commentary your claims force us down?

Most of the posters seem to be afraid to face the possibility that they are not alone in this universe, and their only way to deal with a manifestation is to violently oppose it at all costs. Tis sad!

Tis sad indeed, but for completely different reasons. The problem is, we don’t believe your claims are a manifestation of alien presence.

That we are able – legitimately – to argue your claims successfully is testament to them being insubstantial and vulnerable in the extreme. We’re not asking for an out and out planned sighting of your “mother’s” ship (though that would seal the deal), but something other than a “99% certainty” that you’re alien using a code that is at best disputed, and physical tests that prove you are Human, albeit of a rare strain.

Either you are alien and you can categorically prove it, or you want to be and are trying to prove it.

When I said; you presumed that it was I that was withholding information, actually it is not. Your government and scoiety are responsible for the withholding of data.

Now, now, AnthraAndromda, that’s not correct, is it? Let me refresh your memory of what you said exactly:

While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it. It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of our statements.

Notice the plural; “We”?

In context, you were speaking as a representative of your “species”, as you surely couldn't have been grouping yourself with Humans, could you?

Nowhere does it suggest that the “intentional” withholding of data is down to our governments. (Remember; as a self appointed representative of your “species”, you really need to exhibit the best communication skills available. Way and above anything you think you can accomplish. Making literary mistakes is a complete no-no for any credibility you want to achieve to even begin to be built.)

Your statement could be read alternatively, as in the data you are presenting is all you have. But if that is the case, then how are you aware of this “missing” data? If you know there is data missing, you must surely know what it is, or even have a ball-park idea, as otherwise how do you know what you are telling us is incomplete?

And if you’re trying to tell us to research the missing data, then you are suggesting a fools game. There is no way on God’s green Earth that anyone on a conspiracy site will be able to access highly classified government data. Period. All we can do is rely on independent research that will, ultimately, come from the net. And we all know that the net is full of lies.

And if this data is known to you – or your “mother” – then why not just tell us. Isn’t it obvious that we don’t react well to playing games?

I have pointed this out (or tried). There are too many alternative explainations for the data. Yet, just because there is an alternate explaintion, doesn't make that alternative the correct one.

Vagaries are no help to anyone. Especially you.

I have not suggested "possible evidence", and have supplied you with verifiable evidence. If, for whatever reason, you have not verified it, thats not on me.

You have supplied insubstantial support for your claims that has raised more uncertainties about them than eyebrows. That you have had to fend off multiple, reasonable reservations about your tests proves categorically (that’s a phrase you need to understand) that your “evidence” is anything but.

I’m sorry, but the onus isn’t on us to accept your findings for what you need them to be.

In the meantime, we will continue to point out what they observably are; inconclusive leaning towards normal.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Ya know ... since you pay none of my bills, and are not my employer, I don't feel I need to account for my time ... to you or any one else. So, if I don't do the research YOU think I should ... oh well.

Etharzi od Oma

If you feel it unnecesary to account for your time, then you should not have come here offering lies that somewhat rely on your believability and then offering excuses as to why your time management skills do not seem to fit your story.

Hey, if you want to be believed, then you might want to answer to the things you yourself bring upon you. Or just be a joke, whatever you like best.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yes, I am aware that y'all think you have debunked Meiers ...

The evidence I saw, was in the posession of Marcel Vogle, back around 1980. Marcel had photographs of real ships, and a peice of metal from one.

Marcel was a Sr. Research Scientist for IBM at the time, and used the resources he had at IBM to alalyze the metal. He said it was nothing that could be manufactured on Earth at the time. Strange alloy and a cold fusion process, I'm not a metalergist, so I didn't understand much of it and it was quite a while ago.

None the less, the metal and the photos were real. What Mr. Meiers did after that I have no idea, though as I understand it, he wend downhill quite a bit, which, probably resulted in his own discredit. Kind of sad...

So you want me to believe that you are an alien on a conspiracy website and you have heard Meiers may have gone downhill a bit? It is bad enough that your story changes every time you answer someone but this is truly unbelievable. Anyone on ATS with an interest in UFOs has at least heard something about Meiers in the last 40 years.

Do you have one answer that is not a complete joke anywhere in this little play of yours? It is bad enough that you are never going to be able to convince me after all the contradictions but now you are not even trying to be real about any of this at all.

At least give it a real try for once. Give us something we can at least start to believe. Just do it. By the way, looked through a telescope where you suggested and did not see mommy's ship. Can you get her to flash the high beams?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

You will have to excuse my "cherry=picking" here, your posts are simply too lengthy to address everything. So ... I will pick the areas I feel are important.

I’m assuming you meant skeptical criticism; there is nothing wrong with being dubious, nor is there necessarily anything wrong or negative with it when its allied to criticism. Criticism in its purest form as assessment and analysis helps – in some cases – to iron out faults. It seeks the truth. When it becomes aggressive, then you have to question the cause; often it is passion, but can be fear or jealousy.

But what you have to remember is that when you throw a deeply held belief to the wolves (excuse the pun), then you should be prepared and ready to be savaged.

You seem quite laid back about being attacked, and, as I’ve said before, that indicates that you’re quite used to it. Perhaps you need something other than inconsequential data to offer us; maybe then we’ll sit up and take notice rather than opt for the obvious route of heated commentary your claims force us down?

Well, I am getting used to this, though it would seem that there are some who are a bit too vehement. It appears that their world is being threatened, and they are fight back. I would hope they realize that I'm not here to cause harm, but rather to help.

I don't see the dataset as being "inconsequential". It is the best dataset I could provide using available and affordable technology. It would appear, however, that your technology isn't ready to accept the challange of ET biology. I would hope that the Human species doesn't hold me or my kind responsible for this.

As for providing you with anything using our technology, I have serious doubts you would accept it, unless your technology could verify the data. And, again, clearly your technology isn't ready.

I do feel that there can be a solution though. You say you don't want a 99% "solution", yet you would be perfectly willing to take a Humans life with less. Your courts, frequently, codemn people to death for crimes based on less DNA evidence than I have presented. You even go so far as to characterize my as a ""rare strain", yet insist that I am Human.

Your "deeply held beliefs" need to be challanged, you are at the beginning of a long road that is filled with countless species from other worlds; just how the hell to you think you will or can get along with them? This is a very important question for you to answer, and unfortunately, you HAVE to answer it NOW!

You "black OPs" projects have rendered you capable of crossing the vast distances between Earth and its nearby stars, some of thesee stars have intelligent life near them. Some of the off-world species will not tolerate the typical Human mind-set. You may even find that 99% is way more than is required to prove many things.

What I'm trying to say is that the use of inference is something you may have to learn to accept. At some point probabilities may be all you have.

The problem is, we don’t believe your claims are a manifestation of alien presence.

That we are able – legitimately – to argue your claims successfully is testament to them being insubstantial and vulnerable in the extreme.

Perhaps you need to re-examine both your ideas and my claims. Just because you are able to argue against my claims I don't feel means as much as you think. Not so long ago it was successfully argued that man could not go faster than sound, that proved wrong. Today you can find some who would argue that the speed of light can't be exceeded, yet there is Terrestrial science that illustrated methods and techniques that allow for Human starships to travel several times the speed of light. Successfully arguing aginst something doesn't make you right, and me wrone; it makes you a decent lawer.

Either you are alien and you can categorically prove it, or you want to be and are trying to prove it.

I have already illustrated a very good probability that I am ET, unfortunately, the kind of proof you want will not be forthcomming until AFTER there has been some sort of "real" disclosure. And that, my Human friend, places the ball squarely in your court. You are the only ones who can pressure your governments into telling you the truth.

Regarding my skills, and the idea of being a "self-appointed representative". I have no skills in this area, and this is a job that I was given. I told mother and the federation that I was not qualified to do this ... it didn't seem to matter (I guess I'll get several "I told ya so" out of this ... though it would be better if they gave a little of the support I've asked for)

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Etharzi od Oma

If you feel it unnecesary to account for your time, then you should not have come here offering lies that somewhat rely on your believability and then offering excuses as to why your time management skills do not seem to fit your story.

Hey, if you want to be believed, then you might want to answer to the things you yourself bring upon you. Or just be a joke, whatever you like best.

If you want to continue to use the word "lies"; do you thing you could demonstrate those "lies"?

There is nothing wrong with my time management skills, I just have issue with people think they know what is placing demands on that time. I may be retired, but, I still busy ... the extra income doesn't hurt either. It helps me get fake test results to support my lies. (not)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join