It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I'll be thanking you to not asail my friends like that, Human!

I did answer your questions, as far as I know, ALL of them. If I failed to answer one, ask it again. Be civil!

I just have one question that I truly hope you can just directly answer.

Why is your species so stupid? I can only ask the same questions so many ways. You avoided answering anything so I have to look at what I have. Your spelling is bad. Your grammar is bad. You come across like a high school kid. Taking that all into account with the fact that you cannot answer one simple question...all I want to know is why does your species have such a hard time with logic, the thought process, retaining information, etc?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The ideas and claims I have made here are easy reject and criticize.

HOWEVER

The ideas and claims made here are also a means of testing the Human Species. Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons are being observed.

The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it. It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of our statements.

===============================================

It is often truly surprising the depths Humans will go when they have no agrument. Try as they might to argue against something, and fail because they fail to see the reality, and truth of something they fear. So instead of finding anything at fault they descend into caveman logic and tactics ... after all insulting the fear will make it go away ... right?

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 1-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

The ideas and claims I have made here are easy reject and criticize.

Yes, yes they are
That should tell you all you need to know.

The ideas and claims made here are also a means of testing the Human Species. Your acceptance or rejection and the apparent reasons are being observed.

I take it we have passed and are being praised for not blindly believing claims that are 'easy' to 'reject and criticise'?

While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete

Why is that exactly?

It often truly surprising the depths Humans will go when they have no agrument. Try as they might to argue against something, and fail because they fail to see the reality, and truth of something they fear. So instead of finding anything at fault they descend into caveman logic and tactics ... after all insulting the fear will make it go away ... right?

The above paragraph is the proof you have been searching for, it seems you are human after all

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
An idea for you, Mr. Spaceman. Why don't you go back where you come from? Nobody wants you here. Whether aliens pose a threat or not, they will be destroyed. Get off my planet. get out of my solar sysyem.
Alternatively... STOP LYING. Get out in the world and make some friends. Maybe even find a girlfriend, eh? Imagine that! A girl!

In addition, I have come to believe that at least one member on this thread that is showing signs of believing you is actually you using an alternate account. I have come to believe this because I fail to see how anybody else can be this deluded.

Its obvious that you a very sad and lonely man. You have created this little fantasy for yourself so that you can believe you have no friends because you're an alien and also to bring attention to yourself.
You know, your story reminds me very much of the kind of stuff David Koreshi used to spout.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

How does that address my question about where you got that figure from? I see no statements on the site that claim the records they have represent 99% of the human population.

As for the "Height genes", which ones are they again? Actually, even if I knew which genes to look at, the cost of doing an analysis of this nature could be as high as a complete genome map, this would put it well outside what I can afford.

Is this really the same person who claims they did a substantial amount of research before parting with their hard earned cash for DNA tests?
Google is your friend. There's a plethora of information on height related genes if you have a look. But it doesnt matter anyway really.. why bother researching it and looking into how much it would possibly cost when your quite happy to wallow in your pool of never-ending vagueness.

However, these mutations are usually only 1 repeat at a single marker, my difference seems to be a bit more substantial.

Where did you get that info from?
And 2 markers the same as canine's... how is that worthy of being mentioned? There would be 1000+ other markers missing if a dogs DNA was put through one of these tests so theres not really any danger of it being mistaken for human DNA.

You have knowledge of databases.. nice. So do I, a substantial part of my degree is based round the use of databases. However, this means nothing because these databases are meant to be easily accessable to the general public... so unless you were a biologist, or you constructed these databases yourself then Im not sure why you feel that you're able to assess the data better than anyone else.

Im also massively confused by why you say you're only 99.9% sure you're an alien. You've claimed that you speak to your mother daily, and have spouted off all sorts of crap about your species etc... If you're getting regular contact and all this information then why is there any doubt in your mind about whats going on here?

So while your mother was pregnant she was exposed to bacteria and viruses on earth? Such a sensible thing to do when your pregnant obviously. And its definately not odd that you've never mentioned any prior visits. :shk:

As for the insulting posts... I get the feeling I may have said this before - but please stop being such a little girl about it. Everytime there's a post that can be deemed as insulting you start the 'boohoo how can I possibly convince people when Im getting insulted' thing.
Might be a good idea to look at this. Substitute 'adult' or 'teacher' for 'moderator', and you'll see it may be of some help to you. So then once you've learnt to either alert someone if you feel you're being insulted, or simply ignore it, you can get on with addressing the original issue.

Oh and Im feeling rather gutted at the moment, why did you delete your fan page on fb?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Oh and Im feeling rather gutted at the moment, why did you delete your fan page on fb?

Noooooooooooooooo!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I have already stated I believe that you categorically believe you are an alien. That’s fine, and has, at least, been the stuff of heated and interesting conversation.

I’ve enjoyed your musings on your “species’” history, your insistence on the “evidence” you’ve provided being legitimate, and your unshakeable stance. Highly commendable, even if I still hold that, after all you’ve done to try and change my mind, you are mistaken about your lineage.

However…

Now it all becomes a test? Some sort of assessment as to how we’d react to a form of disclosure? (I am assuming that that excuse is an answer as to my question as to where else you were posting your claims. That’s a poor cop-out.)

What twaddle, and a desperate attempt at you grasping at straws. Are we to quake in our mere Human boots at this new revelation from your superior species?

There is nothing you can do that scares me. That includes your “fourteen foot tall” mother, your adherence to Crowley’s teachings, or anything else you choose to believe makes you special.

The acceptance or rejection of our claims must not be made blindly. While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it.

Apart from a few posters on your threads, most replies have been skeptically critical in the best sense; we asked legitimate questions based on serious reservations about your claims. That is what Humans do as questioning and curious beings.

Now you say that all that intellectual evaluation is now rendered null and void because you are hiding data?

Sorry, but that is the oldest excuse in the wanna-be alien rule book; suggest possible evidence, supply some that cannot be verified, and then mention that there’s a lot more that you haven’t released.

We have evaluated you and your claims, and found you wanting.

It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of our statements.

What an absurd statement.

How can we possibly make an informed decision when you haven’t told us the entire story? That, AnthraAndromda, is a massive plot hole. Are we to make up the rest?

Is that part of how the game keeps changing?

How is that entity you channeled way back in ’93, by the way? Ch-Nik, wasn’t it?

And as you say in your signature:

At the end of the day, I am only passing information from my people to the people of Earth. Whether you accept it or not is up to you. It is your life, your future

perhaps you would be so kind as to amend it to include: “I am only passing on some information from my people”, otherwise, all you are doing is deliberately misleading us.

It is often truly surprising the depths Humans will go when they have no agrument.

We have plenty of justifiable argument. You just don’t like it.

Try as they might to argue against something, and fail because they fail to see the reality, and truth of something they fear.

Where have we failed? We’ve raised criticism based on everything you’ve told us, found it consistently problematic, and pointed it out as so.

And if you now say that your “message” is not complete, then surely we have noticed that, and pointed it out?

... after all insulting the fear will make it go away ... right?

See what I said above about being afraid.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Navigenics is a company you can go to get part of your genome tested. I don't know how much your other tests have cost, but this is $1000 and will unequivocally prove whether or not you are telling the truth. You'd think if you were so adamant about your claim that you'd go to any lengths to prove it.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
or you could ask mommy to make us a nice corn circle in a field chosen by a member of this site if funds are an issue

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I do not even understand why the OP bothers with this mess at all.

Anyway, while this is probably not definative proof, I do feel it gives rise to questions, and begs for further research. Though, given the history of my search, it will likely only illustrate that I'm not human at all.

So, y'all tell me; how much more do I need to do?

You have been on mommy's spaceship but you are asking ATS readers what else you need to do to prove 100% to yourself that you are indeed alien.

Sorry pal but you are just a bad liar. I am sure you were hoping to be the next John Titor or whatever and all but you need to go back to the drawing board. Write your story out before hand and have a buddy help you seal up the loopholes before you go public. I guarantee you will get more fans.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You know what.. you dont even need a DNA test. Your people are supposedly 14ft in height, and you being a child means you're still growing. Go get your blood tested and see if there are any unusual levels of growth hormones. Your levels should be fairly high if you're still the equivalent of an 2 year old, yes?

And if you dont fancy going down that route, why dont you have a look at how you're aging? You've said in previous threads that your people live significantly longer than humans. So you shouldnt be aging at the same rate as us. If you have a read through this as well, you'll see that there's plenty of changes that occur as you age. The majority of which you should be able to get analysed without any startlingly large fees to pay.

I am of course now expecting yet another revelation in which you were genetically altered before you were born.

*Edit - this site is quite informative on the types of tests that may be relevant to you. Particularly the pituitary disorder tests, as they can detect any excess growth hormones.. and the osteoporosis one's, as they will assess your bone density. Which if you are aging as a normal human would, the density will decrease as you age.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Yes, I know about the Miers case, and the wonderful job of discredting him that was done.

Now I get it. You are not even a little bit serious. Considering that Meiers is the very face of the hoax forum and there is no shortage of the man debunking himself...you have given yourself away by professing him real. Game over.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbyX

Why don't you go back where you come from? Nobody wants you here. Whether aliens pose a threat or not, they will be destroyed. Get off my planet. get out of my solar sysyem.
Alternatively... STOP LYING. Get out in the world and make some friends. Maybe even find a girlfriend, eh? Imagine that! A girl!

The idea of you Humans defending your little planet is laughable at its very best. If there were a species that poses a threat (and ther is), you would be completely powerless to do anything about it. There are two reasons; 1) your government keeps knowledge of the technologies you would need to defend yourselves from you, this preventing serious development, and 2) there too many 14 year old experts running around (like you), who have all the answers and none of the questions.

As for getting "out in the world" ... I spent ALL of yesterday with either my eye doctor, or friends and colleges. And, if I were to "look" for a girl friend, I really think my "current" would be rather upset.

If fact, how dare you presume to know anything about me or my life. While your thoughts on my life are likely reflections of your own, you have no right to even attempt to cast them on me.

This conversation os over for you.

Etharzi od oma.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Navigenics is a company you can go to get part of your genome tested. I don't know how much your other tests have cost, but this is $1000 and will unequivocally prove whether or not you are telling the truth. You'd think if you were so adamant about your claim that you'd go to any lengths to prove it.

Thanks for the suggestion and link. I have checked out the site and the services offered, unfortunately, they don't offer what I think is required. If you run across anyone that offers a full 5' - 3' dna analysis please let me know. This test is what is required to determine species, and is currently in use to catalog all the different species of Earth. It is, unfortunately, a very expensive test.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I realize that you replied to BobbyX in the quotes I’m going to use in this post, but as you didn’t reply to my post, they’re all I have.

The idea of you Humans defending your little planet is laughable at its very best.

If there were a species that poses a threat (and ther is), you would be completely powerless to do anything about it.

There are two reasons; 1) your government keeps knowledge of the technologies you would need to defend yourselves from you, this preventing serious development,

It has to be noted that the above quotes are, of course, dependant on everyone believing the completely unsubstantiated rumors about alien factions interacting with us for various reasons, and which is - in all honesty - a growing, contradictory fantasy that anyone can contribute to.

(Secretive technology I’ll give you as it has been proven before that the military will, strategically and historically, hide the knowledge and existence of their best weapons.)

But apart from that, without any corroboration at all forthcoming (and sorry, but your DNA results are not confirmation), everything else is hyperbole based on other people’s fantasies.

And that is from a believer in extraterrestrial life visiting Earth.

…2) there too many 14 year old experts running around (like you), who have all the answers and none of the questions.

In this I agree. I hit the alert button on one of his posts. You don’t want to know what he wrote. This is a discussion board, not a flame pit.

However, what about us who do have legitimate questions and genuinely want answers? You often cherry-pick who you reply to, rarely confronting and often rapidly dismissing serious problems with your claims, and quite often those replies are angry. I could hazard a guess as to why you choose to rail against the easy targets, evade significantly opposing points to your story by playing the “lack of data” card, and then become the haughty alien calling us Humans as if it were an insult.

As a Human, you are predictable; as an alien, disappointing. And your “age” has nothing to do with that, nor does your excuse that your “residence” here has somehow tainted your alien-ness. You are what you are, Anthra Andromda.

If fact, how dare you presume to know anything about me or my life. While your thoughts on my life are likely reflections of your own, you have no right to even attempt to cast them on me.

No, no one has a right to presume they can venture highly amateur psychological profiles based purely on your posts.

Nevertheless, from what you’ve told us – and there’s loads - it is possible to offer a summary that would be presented with genuine sincerity.

Do you think you meant that to happen?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Apart from a few posters on your threads, most replies have been skeptically critical in the best sense; we asked legitimate questions based on serious reservations about your claims. That is what Humans do as questioning and curious beings.

Now you say that all that intellectual evaluation is now rendered null and void because you are hiding data?

Sorry, but that is the oldest excuse in the wanna-be alien rule book; suggest possible evidence, supply some that cannot be verified, and then mention that there’s a lot more that you haven’t released.

Actually more than a few, though not all posters.

Skeptical critical is truly the best that can be said about most of what has appeared here. Closer to reality it is violent criticism, whith little to no attempt to arrive at truth. Most of the posters seem to be afraid to face the possibility that they are not alone in this universe, and their only way to deal with a manifestation is to violently oppose it at all costs. Tis sad!

When asked a legitimate question, I made every attempt to provide an accurate answer. I do applaud those who have been civil and ask legitimate questions, I would welcome more (we can all learn from that).

When I said; you presumed that it was I that was withholding information, actually it is not. Your government and scoiety are responsible for the withholding of data. There is also the fact that most are "programmed" to reject most data of this nature.

How is that entity you channeled way back in ’93, by the way? Ch-Nik, wasn’t it?

Thanks for pointing that out! Firstly, I didn't write that, and don't want to speculate on who might have. I did read it, and while it is sort of in the style I used back in that day there are some serious "tells" there.

For instance the Gematria used in the notes area. Its seriously flawed. As a long time Western Ceremonial Magician, I would not have made such blatent errors. It does give a fair rendering on my personal opinion of the Ashtar command, but, in 93 I didn't hold that opinion.

And then there is the whole "channeled" thing. Because of my studies in Western Ceremonial Magick, I am very firmly against the whole concept of "channeling". Channeling is what has been used by mediums throughout the ages to "communicate" with the spirits. This practice provides absolutely no protection for the "channeler" and leaves them open to the whims of ANY spiritual entity that wants to connect. This often leads to connection with the wrong entity, and provides no means to compel the entity to speak the truth. Given all of that, channeling is simply something I wouldn't do!

Finally, the "Andromedan Embassy" is a site I had up for less than a year in 1997. It was taken doen after reaching an agreement with the US government concerning the directions I cold take my life at that time, and the future of disclosure ... and as I suspected then, they have broken the agreement (part of the reason for my current activities).

Where have we failed? We’ve raised criticism based on everything you’ve told us, found it consistently problematic, and pointed it out as so.

Yes criticism, NOT queries. It is difficult, at best, to make progress, to answer questions, in the face of criticism. Queries are required!

And, yes problematic! I have pointed this out (or tried). There are too many alternative explainations for the data. Yet, just because there is an alternate explaintion, doesn't make that alternative the correct one.

I have not suggested "possible evidence", and have supplied you with verifiable evidence. If, for whatever reason, you have not verified it, thats not on me.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

(I am assuming that that excuse is an answer as to my question as to where else you were posting your claims. That’s a poor cop-out.)

Well, back when he made the first post I posted this, this is where he originally started all this "test of humanity's response"

His original post at Open Minds Forum

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

In this I agree. I hit the alert button on one of his posts. You don’t want to know what he wrote. This is a discussion board, not a flame pit.

Thank you.

However, what about us who do have legitimate questions and genuinely want answers? You often cherry-pick who you reply to, rarely confronting and often rapidly dismissing serious problems with your claims, and quite often those replies are angry. I could hazard a guess as to why you choose to rail against the easy targets, evade significantly opposing points to your story by playing the “lack of data” card, and then become the haughty alien calling us Humans as if it were an insult.

Those of you who do have legetimate questions I welcome! Though, you are right, I do tend to "cherry-pick" what I respond to ... my bad! It isn't fair to those who would help with the process of finding truth. I shall endeavor to do better.

Calling you human as an insult!?! Actually, sometimes it is, though not always. I fear that is something we will all have to live with, though, again, I shall endeavor to do better.

Part of what I trying to say (though not very well) is that I, like all other beings in the Universe, am not perfect.

As a Human, you are predictable; as an alien, disappointing. And your “age” has nothing to do with that, nor does your excuse that your “residence” here has somehow tainted your alien-ness. You are what you are, Anthra Andromda.

Indeed! We are all who we are. But, at the same time, we should recognize that we are also what our environment has made us. I claim to be an alien, yet, having spent my entire life on Earth, am Human, at least is behavior. I sometime think of myself as being like the feral child, raised by Wolves, who doesn't know what it is like, nor how to be, a human. In my case, I have been raised by Humans, and have little to no idea what it is like to be an Andromd. I'm told this makes no difference in the long term. And there are those who would like to employ this to some end that is entirely their own (personally, I'd rather be doing what I'm doing from a starship).

No, no one has a right to presume they can venture highly amateur psychological profiles based purely on your posts.

Nevertheless, from what you’ve told us – and there’s loads - it is possible to offer a summary that would be presented with genuine sincerity.

Do you think you meant that to happen?

In the case of that poster, I seriously doubt any sincerity.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Actually I found that quite amusing when you came out with "human", my walk in friend does this too when he gets annoyed and frustrated.

No one is perfect here. For one thing, many are doing lessons and earth is a school and everything is a test. Everyone is subject to emotions, moods, stressed, and life experiences, and much while being asleep at the wheel while most people. For another thing, all of you are ambassadors for your species. You're all cosmic and many many many are here from the outside. Earth is a living library and the info here is invaluable. Wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well. And its all a big test.

Listening to whales and dolphins and binaurals, meditating, will bring awareness for many.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join