It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
AnthraAndromd:

You know what? If you were truly an ET with ships up there and marvelous technology as this, you'd need nothing as DNA which lacks or is incomplete. If you truly were all this, you'd be able to make 100% of all Humankind believe it by demonstrating some of the benefits advanced technology would have on our world and our conditions.

With thousands of people starving daily, you'd think a sentient and concerned ET presence would immediately step-in and take proactive and great steps to end suffering, instead of standing upon a soap-box and lecturing how important it is to learn about DNA and perhaps wrongly convicted criminals who have no empty stomachs or struggles of life or death.

How heartless of you if you are of ET origin, it seems as if Humanity can "Teach" you a thing or two, instead of nothing you have taught us. Be warned. Deception will not be tolerated. And denying ignorance in all its forms is what Humanity does best.

Even if you were an ET, even mentioning the fact, and subverting issues with topics of DNA to prove it, makes you in violation of any First-Principle or Prime-Directive in not influencing a race's free-will and in-keeping with any non-interference stance designed to NOT corrupt the normal development of a sentient species.

But here is another possible motive:

Publicity to make money or gain notice for some reason motivated by profit, which I am more and more inclined to think.

You're a piece of work, even if you are an ET, but people cannot understand your DNA theory and won't be able to if you don't frame it in a form they will understand. You know that, from programming. But what I don't approve of is openly making outlandish claims when you know they might not be true and perpetuating the propaganda.

You realize what you are doing is called propaganda.

You are creating a "cognitive dissonance" in the minds of the readers here which is designed to make them suspect their own rationality and logic; and that is malicious if not in intent and purpose. What other reason do you have by doing this?

And what do you expect to prove?

I can see right through all those fallacies.

edit on 20-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Here is your major problem.:

YOU''RE STILL DEBUNKED!

Are you deliberately trying to obfuscate reality? It could appear so.

And if you want to work the probability angle; you have already lost. Not from the DNA, but from other evidence I can show a probability of better than .9999 that I not Terrestrial.

The small number of Y-DNA records in the database has a very high probability of covering virtually all of the Terrestrial male population. You must remember; your Y-DNA, is identical to your father's, grandfather's, going back up to 6000 years. And then there is your brothers, same Y-DNA, all of your male children; yep same Y-DNA.

Contrary to what some may have tried to say; Y-DNA is a slow mutating segment. The current estiates is on the order of 6000 - 10,000 years.

I don't know man, maybe it's just me; but it seems that IF someone enters a wee study with an open mind, as opposed to being on a mission to debunk; we all could have a learning expirence. I think it has something to do with "objectivity". Perhaps we should talk when you get some (objectivity).

So wait, you can bring in other evidence of your claim but others cannot bring in other evidence to debunk your claim? I t does not work that way... At first I was ready to entertain your claim but I gotta be honest, your own responses are what made me challenge it..

And now? You claim you can use other evidence, but noone else can?

Nope don't work that way, all or nothing..

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster

With thousands of people starving daily, you'd think a sentient and concerned ET presence would immediately step-in and take proactive and great steps to end suffering, instead of standing upon a soap-box and lecturing how important it is to learn about DNA and perhaps wrongly convicted criminals who have no empty stomachs or struggles of life or death.

ah another one takes the "babysitting" route...

i think there's some galactic prohibition against advanced races "wiping the behinds" of younger less advanced races.

you're not allowed to "do it for them" .. that ruins the entire challenge of getting it right once and for all for yourself.

oh yeah and be careful for what you wish for.. some alien races might look at our world dilemma and say... well all you'd have to do is first decimate your population to 3% of it's current size.. then you can fix your problems that much easier... still want ET help? (not to say top level human aren't thinking in the same vein) ...

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm really tired of explaining this, but perhaps you'll see the error as will others:

You state:

The small number of Y-DNA records in the database has a very high probability of covering virtually all of the Terrestrial male population. You must remember; your Y-DNA, is identical to your father's, grandfather's, going back up to 6000 years. And then there is your brothers, same Y-DNA, all of your male children; yep same Y-DNA.

That is true, for a GIVEN number of the population...

But,

Is UNTRUE for the abnormalities where bits of genetic information is coded onto the X chromosome, which would be normally on the Y and is MISSING.

Despite the fact that only 90,000 was used in the population, which confounds the results when taken-in consideration. You'd have to run another study to see whether or not.

There is a constant number of the population of Earth, which is 7,000,000,000 (Billion.) You've tested against only 90,000 which isn't even close to the total. In statistics you have to use the total to reach the claim you're making..

For it to be proven you'll need a comparison of Human, Yours, and ET DNA so in effect you've locked yourself into a paradox which cannot be proven conclusively...there is not even a point to even try. You're asking us to compare apples and oranges to a fruit that hasn't even been created or evolved yet. But go ahead and make those wild claims, which cannot be proven. No one is going to take you seriously, but you'll find the line of people who will dispute you increasing or you'll be avoided altogether. Either way, it's an extremist point-of-view, which is not normal or a natural state for the majority of people.

Cooperation is the key to getting other's help on matters as this, so I'd advise you to practice it.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

So wait, you can bring in other evidence of your claim but others cannot bring in other evidence to debunk your claim? I t does not work that way... At first I was ready to entertain your claim but I gotta be honest, your own responses are what made me challenge it..

And now? You claim you can use other evidence, but noone else can?

Nope don't work that way, all or nothing..

I did not say that. You interpreted what I said incorrectly. What I said is that other evidence on my site is "open" for discussion.

I really wish you could interpret what I say correctly. It is very frustrating having to explain every little detail to you over and over.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is true, for a GIVEN number of the population...

But,

Is UNTRUE for the abnormalities where bits of genetic information is coded onto the X chromosome, which would be normally on the Y and is MISSING.

You have some documentation on this?

Despite the fact that only 90,000 was used in the population, which confounds the results when taken-in consideration. You'd have to run another study to see whether or not.

There is a constant number of the population of Earth, which is 7,000,000,000 (Billion.) You've tested against only 90,000 which isn't even close to the total. In statistics you have to use the total to reach the claim you're making..

No, actually Statistics allows for sampling, thus a smaller nuberonly needs tested, as they will represent the whole. It is a very valid mathemtical operation.

For it to be proven you'll need a comparison of Human, Yours, and ET DNA so in effect you've locked yourself into a paradox which cannot be proven conclusively...there is not even a point to even try. You're asking us to compare apples and oranges to a fruit that hasn't even been created or evolved yet. But go ahead and make those wild claims, which cannot be proven. No one is going to take you seriously, but you'll find the line of people who will dispute you increasing or you'll be avoided altogether. Either way, it's an extremist point-of-view, which is not normal or a natural state for the majority of people.

There ya go! See, thats how you supress truth, make it impossible to collect any form of evidence. And, any collected is autoatically invalid.

Your fruit analog is invalid. Its premiss is incorrect.

Not taking me seriously isn't my problem, it is yours.

For it to be proven you'll need a comparison of Human, Yours, and ET DNA

Actually, that's been done, sort of, but, you weren't paying attention, so you missed it.

ETA:

Cooperation is the key to getting other's help on matters as this, so I'd advise you to practice it.

Yes cooperation is important, I'm waiting for you.
Patients is also a key: you notice I'm waiting for you.

edit on 20-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

ah another one takes the "babysitting" route...

i think there's some galactic prohibition against advanced races "wiping the behinds" of younger less advanced races.

you're not allowed to "do it for them" .. that ruins the entire challenge of getting it right once and for all for yourself.

Yep that pretty much sums it all up.

While there is no actual "Galactic prohibition" at play here, most truly advanced species recognise that a society absolutely must do everything for themselves. Otherwise they do not learn, they do not advance, nor evolve.

Terrestrials should also understand that their elected governments are standing in the way. Your governments have decided that ET shall come no closer than 75,000km. And, will use what "force" they can muster to prevent ET ingress.

A star for someone who understands at least a part of the problem facing Earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

You are creating a "cognitive dissonance" in the minds of the readers here which is designed to make them suspect their own rationality and logic; and that is malicious if not in intent and purpose. What other reason do you have by doing this?

And what do you expect to prove?

I can see right through all those fallacies.
This is very well said. He hopes to show that he is smarter then everyone else. That is all. It is very petty. This is why I know he knows nothing about collective consciousness. His whole "perosona" is just fake make believe because he misinterpreted something he read on the internet. He just spouts the words. This is why he ignores me because he knows he can not win. He knows he will end up exposed. I am at least 5 steps ahead of him and he knows it. He can't keep up. I am way over his head. The DNA thing failed him a long tiime ago his only recourse is to belittle people. The more I am ignored, the more this is proven.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

You know what? If you were truly an ET with ships up there and marvelous technology as this, you'd need nothing as DNA which lacks or is incomplete. If you truly were all this, you'd be able to make 100% of all Humankind believe it by demonstrating some of the benefits advanced technology would have on our world and our conditions.

Yes, I don't need DNA, nor any other evidence at all. I culd simply issue an "edict", directing you all to beleive me.

Well, right after those six starships took the Earth from you, and I was installed as its govenor.

But, ya know what? We aren't about beating down a civilization just to prove a point, nor are we likely to provide any kind of assistance until you allow us to. At present; your governments have decided that any frm of interferrence is an "act of war". So, you are not allow to use that argument

Seriously, your governments are preventing any possibility of assistance, or progress.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

You have no idea what I'm trying to prove, and your statements; ever increasingly off base.

Why should I respond to One who has demonstrated they are not interested in truth?

You continue to misinterpret and mock, so . . . I generally ignore you. But, I assure you I don't do this for any reason you may imagine.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The only thing I missed is your proof.

Which you never included in your thesis; but only gave an assertion with no back-up documentation.

You're not defending your thesis with information, you're avoiding that altogether by ignoring anything you don't wish to accept.

If you want to believe your evidence you're an ET with hybrid DNA or somehow unique, go ahead, but the joke is on you because:

You cannot prove a first-principle with logic or rationality; but you just believe it is so.

That still doesn't make it a valid argument, because it cannot be proven.

With even the slightest error, which there have been many presented here, proves statistical bias and the theory being impractical.

I wish you luck in your "study" which seems as futile as Don Quixote chasing windmills and as fruitless and with that being said, may you find what you are not looking for, since it's missing in the first-place. But in any regard, perhaps the version of your reality is unique as is perspective. I cannot influence your free-will nor will I try to do so, but I can judge errors in application or flaws of logic. You can take what I've said at face-value or discount it altogether, the decision is yours. You may either have illusion or reality, and may you find the way you choose as pleasant.

Good day,

Trek

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes, I don't need DNA, nor any other evidence at all. I culd simply issue an "edict", directing you all to beleive me. Well, right after those six starships took the Earth from you, and I was installed as its govenor. But, ya know what? We aren't about beating down a civilization just to prove a point, nor are we likely to provide any kind of assistance until you allow us to. At present; your governments have decided that any frm of interferrence is an "act of war". So, you are not allow to use that argument Seriously, your governments are preventing any possibility of assistance, or progress.

No "edict" pronounced here or there will direct anyone to believe anything.

Governor? You cannot be serious.

Perhaps you're right, the only domain you're governor over is that very-limited domain you perceive it from.

Now it seems that your perception of reality is fractured and faulty. Exercise your prime function. Sterilize imperfections, NOMAD, exercise your prime function....ERROR, FAULTY...ANA...L...YZ..E...

Energize...

BOOM!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

You have no idea what I'm trying to prove,

more than you are even aware of.

and your statements; ever increasingly off base.

...meaning I am getting very close

Why should I respond to One who has demonstrated they are not interested in truth?

what truth? Your best course of action IS to ignore me. like Your psychologists have no idea what to make of a wolfman magician from space, you have no idea how to handle a Wizard Overloard(lvl 5). I am limitless.

You continue to misinterpret and mock, so . . . I generally ignore you. But, I assure you I don't do this for any reason you may imagine.

not misinterpreting. not mocking. you fear me. I suggest you continue to ignore me.
edit on 20-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yes, I don't need DNA, nor any other evidence at all. I culd simply issue an "edict", directing you all to beleive me. Well, right after those six starships took the Earth from you, and I was installed as its govenor. But, ya know what? We aren't about beating down a civilization just to prove a point, nor are we likely to provide any kind of assistance until you allow us to. At present; your governments have decided that any frm of interferrence is an "act of war". So, you are not allow to use that argument Seriously, your governments are preventing any possibility of assistance, or progress.

No "edict" pronounced here or there will direct anyone to believe anything.

Governor? You cannot be serious.

Perhaps you're right, the only domain you're governor over is that very-limited domain you perceive it from.

Now it seems that your perception of reality is fractured and faulty. Exercise your prime function. Sterilize imperfections, NOMAD, exercise your prime function....ERROR, FAULTY...ANA...L...YZ..E...

Energize...

BOOM!

So is ou mind so closed to this that you can't even understand simple English?
Do you truly have no capacity to understand my words?

I thought what I said was rather clear; yet here yo are,misinterpreting every thing I've said. This is why I can't "prove" anything. You are so stuck on me being "wrong" that you have become incapable of seeing light.

What a sorry state for you.

I offer and attempt to show you something; and all you can do is argue over some misperception of yours.
None of our arguments are valid, as they are born of prejudice, and enforced ignorance.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

Pardon? I dont know who Charles F. Kerchner, Jr, a quick google search tells me hes an Ex-US Army commander US Navy Reserve? and has an interest in Genealogy.

Here is a link on the issue of mutation of the Y-DNA. It contains further links on the subject.

Enjoy.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
Would love to see this other "evidence" that has a 99.99% chance of proving you're an alien.

So far all we've seen is a picture of a ship that was done in a 3D program like Blender or 3ds Max, which anyone can make (especially with Blender since it's open source and free).

I don't use either of those.

Or Maya or XSI (SoftImage), or Google Sketch-Up or....actually doesn't matter what you are using. Learn to use it better, use better textures with real shaders and normal bump maps, with lightmass settings....it will help you create more realistic images:

Again, yes; incomplete. I have little motivation t prove something to yu that I already have ore than enough "proof" for. The fact that you won't accept all of the evidence is not my short fall.

I won't except it because you're failing the Scientific Method. That's your short fall, not mine.

You have a time honored sentient tradition you could be using, yet you refuse. You have much ore than my "word"; you have the strong abilities of a sentient mind and brain, yet you do not avail yourselves of its abilities.

Oh I'm availing myself to them all the time: take nothing at face value. NEVER assume something is true/fact/real without validated proof with repeatable results from experimentation.

Firstly, we are not in a geosychronous orbit, we are not in any orbit. The position of any Andromedan asset is fixed by navigation and active "station keeping". Our ships are not cloaked, they are constructed in a manner to allow for natural camouflage.

Further with the best of small telescpe you wuld have a difficult noticing any differences between our hardware and your own "space junk". And, at 60,000mi a ship that is 0.6 miles inlength wold be very difficult to see with little to no reflection of your Suns light.

I find this very amusing. Apparently your education doesn't include space navigation. "Station Keeping" as you call it simply means to maintain on object's orientation in one place. However, by "Station Keeping" a ship right over a certain spot on the Earth means that it is in a Geosynchronous Orbit. As the Earth spins, your "ship" is making itself stay over that one spot, meaning it has to keep moving around the Earth to do so.

At 60k miles, telescopes would see it just fine. We see NEOs that are smaller than that, from further out than that just fine. (I said that before, you're ignoring it, or you don't understand amateur (or professional for that mater) astronomy.

A 0.5 mile wide piece of space junk.........able to keep itself over a certain spot at TWICE the distance that a geosynchronous orbit will allow for an object that is NOT under it's own power.........

That is the worst "camouflage" I can think of. That would make it stick out like a sore thumb to be sure!

So it reflects no light, eh? No heat either I gather?

People have asked for other evidence, like pictures of the Earth from that space ship, or of some alien friend. But you always seem to have an excuse or claim that it wouldn't do any good. Or that you can't afford to have all of your DNA checked out........

You have no idea how difficult it can be to get anything on-world. Your governments have rather strict rules, that, for security and safty reasons we choose not to violate. Further, bringing back such "evidence" is considered "an act of War" by your governments. Something they keep reminding us of.

Wait, wait, wait. You're going to sit there and tell me, that with your VAST superior technology....that our puny little governments can keep you from coming back with a picture? Or anything else you would want?

The amount of power it takes to cross interstellar distances is huge......but you're claiming much, much, MUCH more than that. You're claiming to have the technology and power to cross Intergalactic distances!

Any time you like; its all on my website.

Ever hear of "Bayesian inference"? You should check it out. Cool stuff.

I'm quite aware of Baye's theorem, and Bayesian Interpretation:

it expresses how a subjective degree of belief should rationally change to account for evidence

The problem here however is that you've yet to produce a subjective degree of belief. You are asking everyone to suspend what they know, common sense and act on proof that is either non-existent, can't be shared due to one excuse or another by you, or has not been proven yet (IE little to NO evidence in other words).

Bayesian Interpretation won't work here. Not yet anyways, as you have not gotten even that far.

Now, if you want to talk about "Faith" in your words and to simply believe everything you say....then you being an alien right now would fit with the idea of "Faith".

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Okay guys, one of the people at the U of R called me this afternoon to give me some news. She first asked me why I asked her to look at the dna, and if there was anything specific I was looking for, I explained to her briefly (again) the reason why. Guess what she did? She laughed! Then continued to tell me that there's nothing out of the ordinary and everything is within the 'norm' (I could tell she was holding her chuckles when she told me this).

She also informed me that the person who gave me this 'alien' DNA was most likely pulling my leg, as there's nothing, absolutely NOTHING abnormal that would make her think this was not of a homosapien (in other words, human..earth human).

She also advised that I shouldn't waste my time, because if the person was who he said he is, there would be many institutions interested and would gladly invite him to do some advanced testing (free of charge). I believe Vkey08 said the same thing about free testing in an earlier post too.

Still waiting to hear from the 2 professors, but I'm pretty sure their conclusion will be the same (actually, I'm not sure if I want to hear from them about this anymore).

(please note, she used a few scientific terms that I don't remember, but you get the gists of it)

Now, the downside is I owe her lunch next time I'm in town; not really a downside, but she'll probably bring up the subject again to make a funny. LOL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

There you have it folks!

btw....

Hey, Anthra...sorry to burst your bubble but..............

PS. Anthra, don't be angry, sad or upset ok? Facts are facts. You just misled yourself to believe something that's not true.
edit on 20-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join