It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes, you should be aware of my skill set, actually; you better be. However on the issue of what I "shouldn't have"; is entirely different. Our extended skill sets are derived from expirence, and it that exirence from a long career that I, and you, should rely upon, not just in our individual "projects", but in all other things as well.

Then you should know, data extraction, gathering, and organization does not equate adequate knowledge to interpret Human DNA as Alien DNA. Actually, what you've done is possibly find anomalies within you're DNA, and anomalies alone. Again, this is not proof that you are alien. Anomalies in DNA can be due to many factors, could be you're surroundings, medicines, heritage, etc.

Yes, all that is freely available. But, can you truly trust that data?

Have you ever tried to decompile an execuatable that has been deliberately obfuscated? You will find it quite difficult, depending of course on the effectiveness of the obfuscation. This is key to understanding my life. I have been made (I didn't do it) into an enigma; a peson with a deliberately obfuscated life . . . trust me on this, it's not fun! The only thing That hasn't been obfuscated is my resume. And from that you can see that I have done mostly consulting and contract work.

Sure, the information that I've gathered 'could' be wrong, but highly doubtful. In fact, you've unknowingly confirmed a couple of my findings to be accurate.

We are not looking to dissect your life, we are looking for non-human DNA am I correct? Not decompiling an executable, or your life (you've stated you are alien, and your DNA is proof).

Actually, in my case, you are wrong! While the mental health might be an issue in another discussion; it doesn't apply here because we are talking about DNA and other evidences that psychology can not aply to.

Like this; I could be a true and complete "loony tune", yet have non-terrestrial DNA. Would that make me a Terrestrial? No, it would not; it would make me a "troubled" alien. Then there is psychological data that you can't access, that contradicts everything you say that is related to psychology.

Further, you have not gathered any where enough data t make any kind of decision on my psychological state.

And this one last little note, so I don't have to do an edit: There is another aspect that none of you seem to notice; my education, training, and exirence as a "Western Ceremonial Magician". You can trust me on this; Psychologists have no way or method to deal with, or understand "Magick". The levels of mental descipline, the active training to awaken the "inner self". The exercised to increase "psychic" abilities, etc. make us very difficult to understand, and, we fit into no box. What we do, train for, etc. is outside the realm of "normal" understanding.

I'm not wrong. It is quite possible that due to your DNA 'anomalies', you have come to falsely believe you are 'alien'; because of this, it has confused you. Let me point out, you can not base your conclusion that you're alien, without proving it without a doubt (which you have not done). To do any scientific research, you must take ALL information into account, not pick, choose, and leave out parts that don't fit your storyline. Doing so, is not research, and is not scientific by any means.

There are indications within the DNA results that are rather similar to another case. It the presense of anomalies in my DNA that are also present in this other case that lead to the hypothesis that small and seemingly insignificant anoalies may indicate off-world origins.

Let's stick with your case, and your case alone.

Since you stated it's a hypothesis, why are you so against people pointing out why you're not alien? You've been very adamant that you ARE alien in your posts, anyone who has opposes this view of yours has been met with anger and condescending remarks.

Also, there are some inconsistancies in my DNA that most overlook, or try to find a mundane explaination for, usually with no success.

This is most likely due to you picking and choosing what information you will accept, even though facts have proven otherwise.

Yes the DNA data is incomplete; do you have any idea what that kind of work costs? It can be very expensive.

Again, you know the DNA data is incomplete, why do you reject all the other facts that have been put forth? Why do you insist you are alien, yet cannot prove it? at the same time forcing everyone to use the information you provided and expect them to come to the conclusion that you're alien? This makes no sense.

In previous posts, you've stated how successful you are, with a lot of money at your disposal. Yet, you are unable to pay for some real tests? They are costly (it's actually not that much money), but are miniscule to a man/woman of your stature am I correct?
edit on 19-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Eagerly awaiting what the individuals at the U of R have to say on the issue (I'm hoping they don't just laugh hysterically and ignore you out right)

haha! I, too, am afraid they will laugh at me because of this, but that's okay; they are good and professional people. Hopefully, they will have time to look at it and respond soon.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

Oh just for the record (as it will come up again as a rebuttle) - It is a complete STR-Y set, just not a full DNA sequence set. In other points i completely argree with you.

If you look at my previous post in this thread to your's you will see his origin

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Why do I have the feeling that two conversations here are of the same individual masquerading as two separate entities?

After watching the posts and usernames, I am seeing one logged in and another logged-out, then the the cycle repeats, which makes me think there's something fishy here.

It's getting very obvious that two individuals here conversing are the SAME. Perhaps playing "good cop" and "bad cop?"

Then if so, I have to ask the question...WHY?

IF someone were of ET origin, why put DNA information or even hint at it being of ET origin? There could be no other reason other than one of self-service. There are no supporting documentation other than what's written with vague scientific terms which even the most novice of persons could find on Wikipedia. Unless this person was a Chimaera with two separate unique sets of DNA, which is rare, but not impossible.

Certainly this information regarding DNA would be best scrutinized by scientists under very strict security and protocols, so why here at ATS? This is the last place a person would make it known that they had DNA of ET origin.

As for the website, if there were an advanced species from another galaxy as Andromeda here on the Earth, would they not employ an advanced point of presence on the internet which would match their technological abilities? This website is very rudimentary to say the least, being written and designed in Microsoft Office. Even professional webmasters do not use that application, it's too limited in scope to design even but the most basic of websites, not to mention functionality and scalability.

None of this seems to make sense or logic. Too many items are skewed or undisclosed to perpetuate an argument based on incomplete data or fallacious conclusions. I have not seen even the hint of a formal logical argument with a valid conclusion.

PREMISS #1: AnthraAndromda is of ET origin.
PREMISS #2: AnthraAndromda claims to have DNA of ET origin.

Conclusion: Conclusive proof would be needed to test the DNA to prove the conclusion, scientific documents in their entirety are required, readily available for posting, so they can be vetted for accuracy, validity, and authenticity, in order to even begin to verify whether or not this is indeed the case.

Nothing of this nature is or has been forthcoming, then again, what reason would a person have to claim all of this and not provide proof?
edit on 19-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Fixed typos

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Psychology has been mentioned a fair amount, i was offering my opinion on this. Again not intended to insult, however i believe its a bit rich diagnosing clinical NPD (Narcissism), MPD or any other severe psychological disorder. So perhaps instead of attempting to steer people away from that, you should be discussing it.

Yes, there is no way to diagnose anyone with anything although I do believe that the mannerisms in which his posts are made are highly suggestive. I understand that suggesting that someone might have a "Narcissistic Personality" is not very flattereing to the individual but it does put things into perspective. Perhaps the attitude will take on a more humble tone. I get the impression that there is something not being said and that there is something that he would rather not be known.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

I'm unsure of your point you are making (?). Thats a 22/23 Allele count? Which is what i said they use, and on top of that i corrected myself that you'res is a correct count, and apologised for miscounting.

Okay.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Don't worry, all was found using Anahat Shabd. Which has other names, but this one is the one you're familiar with. It is what it is. Don't question it. Or you'll be confounded more than you realize, just accept it. Be thankful, without question.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

HAHAHA!! You caught on to that too huh? HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! (star for you)

To be honest, I don't believe a word Jimmy boy aka 'Anthra' says, and take everything he says with a grain (in this case, a handful) of salt.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
So far, from what I have gathered, the information almost makes me think of "Lycanthropy." I know it's a very huge stretch, but nothing is impossible.

I've never seen a person with this condition with fair skin or red / blond hair. Perhaps my "senses" are tricking me but I sense this guy is red / blond haired. Or should have been but isn't. Sorry if my rambles don't make sense, I'm doing a quick and dirty assessment here...

If this is your name in reference to my above post, the surname is indeed European, and I have seen and known a few genetic abnormalities connected with this particular familial line. It is very rare indeed and from what I have seen I hope you do not carry them. This could explain a great many things in regard to your DNA. Perhaps you need to see a geneticist to rule any kind of genetic condition out. For your own benefit.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

True Acid, I have a friend that lives in Kaufman, TX. I hope that's his real name since falsifying WHOIS information is a violation of ICANN regulations...

But why spin such a wild web, I'd do the wolf angle / spirit guides angle, it seems more plausible...unless you're one of those folks who wants to do a webisode called "Wolves from Outer Space?" Who knows in this day and time...but information is not sacred on the internet, and anyone who wanted to perpetuate a story like this would at the very least employ privacy on their domain so people would not be able to find his real info so easily...lol.

Even the most novice of IT geeks can find out that...why I am now suspicious of him being a programmer plus the fact that the website is very much an amateur endeavor. Microsoft office? C'mon. Get real it's 2012.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
IF someone were of ET origin, why put DNA information or even hint at it being of ET origin?

"Wild-Card Disclosure" alpha using available resoueces.

There could be no other reason other than one of self-service. There are no supporting documentation other than what's written with vague scientific terms which even the most novice of persons could find on Wikipedia. Unless this person was a Chimaera with two separate unique sets of DNA, which is rare, but not impossible.

So . . . where is the "self service"? Yes, "vague scientific terms", etc. everyone's a critic.
I have no doubt you could do different.

Certainly this information regarding DNA would be best scrutinized by scientists under very strict security and protocols, so why here at ATS? This is the last place a person would make it known that they had DNA of ET origin.

Oh, you betcha! And, yes, "strict security", except for me, they can't do anything about me.

So "why" here? alpha test. To see how accepting Terrestrials are. To let the governments know it is time. I can only hope that they understand how tenacious I am.

As for the website, if there were an advanced species from another galaxy as Andromeda here on the Earth, would they not employ an advanced point of presence on the internet which would match their technological abilities? This website is very rudimentary to say the least, being written and designed in Microsoft Office. Even professional webmasters do not use that application, it's too limited in scope to design even but the most basic of websites, not to mention functionality and scalability.

You underestimate the site. Word documents published as an "htm" can easily be dynamicly loaded as long as the common styles are available on the page they are loaded onto. This makes it easy to author a word document and pulish it by simply placeing it in a folder. Additional code behind can take care of dynamically adding it to the menu.

None of this seems to make sense or logic.

Really? Perhaps it is because you don't fully understand. If this discussion doesn't fall apart; perhaps we all will gain a better understanding.

Too many items are skewed or undisclosed to perpetuate an argument based on incomplete data or fallacious conclusions. I have not seen even the hint of a formal logical argument with a valid conclusion.

PREMISS #1: AnthraAndromda is of ET origin.
PREMISS #2: AnthraAndromda claims to have DNA of ET origin.

Conclusion: Conclusive proof would be needed to test the DNA to prove the conclusion, scientific documents in their entirety are required, readily available for posting, so they can be vetted for accuracy, validity, and authenticity, in order to even begin to verify whether or not this is indeed the case.

Nothing of this nature is or has been forthcoming, then again, what reason would a person have to claim all of this and not provide proof?

Well, you are right; this requires more testing. However, I do beleive I've already mentioned the issues with that.
1. Those tests are expensive, I don't have the resources. When I get such resources
2. I have to decided if I "want" to, and that is greatly influenced by the behavior of Terrestrials toward me. The last time I had the resources; I spent it on a new development system (pricey), and a mate for my female Wolf (also pricey). It was a thing of the moment, and I was "unhappy" from the actions of Terrestrials.

So, you will get more when I get more, sorry, but that's just how it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

You underestimate the site. Word documents published as an "htm" can easily be dynamicly loaded as long as the common styles are available on the page they are loaded onto. This makes it easy to author a word document and pulish it by simply placeing it in a folder. Additional code behind can take care of dynamically adding it to the menu.

You do know CMS's exist and would do a much better job right? LOL!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

What profile?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Your assessment is off base. And the use and publishing of personal information is a fair push of the ATS rules.
Although, if you were familar with the whole "story" the "names" will become useless.

Oh, and for what it's worth; I don't normally do the skin on websites. I provide the functionality that underlies tha page or aplication. And, I use all the latest tools, being a Microsoft partner is good for that..

edit on 19-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

The "profile" I am seeing when I remote-view aspects of you and/or your habitation. You don't realize how much you are opening-up about yourself by allowing certain aspects to come-to the surface. Be careful. Wolves do not do this...it shows weakness. Watch and wait, do not give away your location unless to pack-mates. In a wolf's perspective, you'd do better with shedding your "alien" fur and exchanging it for a wolf's.

They'll never accept an ET, that the public envisions, but perhaps they already have. And perhaps you're not as alien as you perceive yourself to be. You are a wolf-whisperer. Those are rare, so don't be so quick to exchange that gift for one so "out-there."

You'd be doing both species a dis-service.

I'm going to keep watching and you'll never see me, but rest-assured we'll see you...lol.

But you'll know when we howl who and where we are. But no other methods of communication are given. That is not our way.

Alfa Alfa Alfa Alfa

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
James, James, James...

It's not so good working with obsolete applications, programming, or other networking software is it?

I can totally understand. Windows is not the thing it used to be.

Just take everything from 2003 and wipe it from your database. Learn new things. We can only specialize ourselves into a corner in this respect.

I love your graphic of the wolves. The white female is very beautiful. I hope they are doing well. Please take care of them. There will be a male in the next litter you have which is particularly special. Don't ask. You'll see in time.

You'll notice right-off which one I am referring to. Take care the female doesn't have a hard delivery. She must teach those little ones things they absolutely will need to know to survive and understand humans.

I've said enough, but please take this to heart and could be the reason why you wrote this thread so I would read it and send you this message.

Peace.

Trek
yes....I see it now. There is a reason for all of this and why I am drawn to this. I have been meditating on this and have a message...
I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more... profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join