It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Then allow me to restate that:

No, mental health is not at issue here. DNA, and the investigation of other presented evidence is.

Mental health can have no effect on DNA; thus, if the DNA says ET, then status of mental health issues can contribute nothing.

Do you understand that?!

The original title was / is DNA evidence, not psychological.

In as much as this IS my thread; it would seem logical that I and only I may extend it to include other evidence, but, that would be at my option. There is no recourse here.

The topic is: DNA evidence of ET?

You and some others destroyed my other thread by refusing to stay on topic. You will not do that to this thread.

Now, if you're willing to be civilized; perhaps I can show you some things in this data that your best scientists can't "see" yet.

edit on 19-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

Actually, you are quite right: a person's mental health will not affect their DNA.

However, your statement is a deflection of the issue that was brought up, which is: what is your mental health due to your DNA.

It's a fact that genetics can affect a person's mental health. There is no denying that at all:

Genetic Mental Illnesses

Genetic Factors and Mental Disorders

So while you can scream and yell all you want that your mental health is not affecting your DNA, no one here is claiming that (good example of you twisting words around).

What is being asked is if your DNA is affecting your mental health. THAT can be argued and discussed here, because it's a known fact that a person's DNA can actually affect their mental health.

Genetics are not limited to a person's appearance, physical health, and body function. Genetics also affect a person's brain functions.

So you may not like it. You may not want to discuss it, but the fact is: you brought it up, simply by asking people about your DNA.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

I have already stated what the topic is, that was some years ago.

If you can not, or will not stay on the actual topic there will be no discussion. period

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Ive contacted 2 professors and a bio expert at the University of Rochester as I do not trust your 'evaluation' of the dna sample you've provided (in the other thread). They have agreed to take a look at it.

Oh, and of course im not qualified to decipher that info (dna), never claimed to be, you are no exception either. Your prowess (as you put it) is severely lacking in this field (from what you've demonstrated so far). As Ive stated in the other thread, im a programmer, not in bio sciences.

You only seem good at deflecting peoples questions, so your research (if you can call it that) means nothing. Leave it to the pros, you are not one of them.

Do not try to belittle me, because you know very little about me.
edit on 19-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

Oh, and the only reason why I contacted them, is because want to know for a fact that you're a nut; if so, I will recommend you to the proper people, if not I will apologize (I don't think I have to worry about this).

Keep in mind, another poster in the other thread also looked at the dna and gave you insight (that you refuse to believe), and I noticed that there was one in this thread that also did the same thing (which you also refuted and then ignored). This inquiry will be for pure satisfaction that I know the truth through the dna strand you provided.

As a programmer (or so you say), we're in the same field of work. So you must accept and respect the logical thought process that I have, as you 'should' also.

Eagerly awaiting what the individuals at the U of R have to say on the issue (I'm hoping they don't just laugh hysterically and ignore you out right)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

including that your DNA exam was incomplete and not to the standards of the FBI (despite your claims).

Oh? I don't remember you saying that. How is it "sub-standard" for FBI, or indeed any other application?

If you truly believe you are an alien this then (in my opinion) is classified as a delusion or a very vivid imagination. Keep in mind this is all information taken from an INTERNET forum and no physical contact, so please keep that in mind.

And, so, personal expirence (we will allow my personal expirences, with extreme caution), is not valid?

In conclusion, you have not supplied enough of a case to warrant additional investigation, unless further evidence is supplied. However i will hang around and answer and rebuttal or questions you might have.

Have you put together a list of probable "origins yet. If not; why not.

You have some of the information, from One who would allow further testing, and you don't think a possible answer to one of the most important questions to your species warrants additional investigation. WOW!

If you follow the steps I will lay out for you, perhaps you too may see the anoalies that I do. It is truly up to you, the truth is out there, but you have to go and find it.

Also, please remember, psychological issues are not the topic.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

I have already stated what the topic is, that was some years ago.

If you can not, or will not stay on the actual topic there will be no discussion. period

The topic is your DNA. You've asked if your DNA is proof a extraterrestrial existence.

Your DNA is a genetic map of who you are, both physically and mentally.

Are you going to sit there and tell me and everyone else on this forum that an alien from a galaxy over 2.5 million light years away will have the exact same genetic markers for their mental health as a human being that evolved on Earth?

If you were truly an alien life form that evolved on another planet, orbiting another star, that is in a galaxy from 2.5 million light years away, or if you were a human being who has had genetic material introduced to your own human genetic make up that again, evolved from somewhere else and not on this Earth, then ALL of your genetic markers need to be looked at.

That is if you want to actually be taken seriously.

I wouldn't worry too much. Most people on this planet suffer from some sort of mental disorder, be it depression, be it manic, or in some extreme causes socialpath or personality disorders....

All one has to do is take a look at the board here on ATS.....there's a LOT of paranoids that come here.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

One correction he never asked if his DNA proved he was Andromedean, he said it proved he was, and defies anyone to prove otherwise, anyone who can and does is immediately met with a superiority complex, insults to their intelligence and other angrily written posts..

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Greetings:

I am fascinated with reading the topics presented here.

edit on 19-8-2012 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Psychology has been mentioned a fair amount, i was offering my opinion on this. Again not intended to insult, however i believe its a bit rich diagnosing clinical NPD (Narcissism), MPD or any other severe psychological disorder. So perhaps instead of attempting to steer people away from that, you should be discussing it.

Please review THIS post - CODIS uses a 22/23 Genetic Allele count, this is to best eliminate any improbably matches and best describe the person genetically. Yours is 15/22-23 Allele count, thus incomplete. Before it's asked anything that is "short" genetics is thrown away and re-tested, if it fails a second time the sample is documented as "tainted" and a new sample is obtained. If this fails twice, it them moves to a lengthier process to which i wont bore you with.

Personal experience - I am NOT taking this into account. Why? Because as you have said you dont want to get into a psychological debate. You are certainly welcome to engage me in such, i wont shy away and attack you. Quite the opposite, i would embrace this discussion.

Have you put together a list of probable "origins yet. If not; why not.

You have some of the information, from One who would allow further testing, and you don't think a possible answer to one of the most important questions to your species warrants additional investigation. WOW!

If you follow the steps I will lay out for you, perhaps you too may see the anoalies that I do. It is truly up to you, the truth is out there, but you have to go and find it.

Haplohrtoup - "R1b 12 100.0" (this is copy/pasted)
Group Map - which according to your STRY, you are Euroasian. This is a 100% probable match, so i could say its absolute, however i dont like saying that

Edit - Whoops i need to learn to drink coffee in the morning before stating, the STR-Y is a full 22/23 count.
edit on 19-8-2012 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

One correction he never asked if his DNA proved he was Andromedean, he said it proved he was, and defies anyone to prove otherwise, anyone who can and does is immediately met with a superiority complex, insults to their intelligence and other angrily written posts..

Well you know, this thread kind of defies the T&C's. Posters are not allowed to talk about other posters technically. Yet here we are talking about his DNA.

Which IS talking about a poster.....

And he may not want people to talk about his genetic markers that show his mental health, and insist only "Yes" or "No" types of answers as to where the DNA he showed proves he's an alien or not.

Problem with that is: that also is against the T&C's, in that only allowing those types of answers is the same thing as taking or having a "Poll" and polls aren't allowed on here.

Claiming to be someone you are not is also against the T&C's, but then he's got them (ATS) by the short hairs on that one.
For example, someone that used to be on here claimed to be a doctor of 30 years. It was eventually proven that they had lied about that, and the person was banned. However it took a very long time, and a lot of evidence to show that.

Claiming to be an alien from another galaxy, or that your DNA shows you are an alien, wow. But then how do you prove that they are not (to the mods I mean)?

I don't envy the mods or someone like Springer in something like this. As he told me in one of my threads once: "Damned if you do, Damned if you don't."

But I still put forth: the subject is his DNA. And you need a whole map to see the world, not just a part of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Ah, but "V", nobody has yet. They usually come in here, do a seriously less than adiquate analysis, and then leave when their errors are pointed out. For instance; you can't prove anything using only half the data.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

That is very interesting Spruk, MPD, and I always joked to my close-friends that I had multiple personalities, but that they all knew each other. Yes, I know it is a joke, but how else can one explain that they just "know" things without having to have learned them. By osmosis if you will.

I see this guy being possibly balding or shaved headed. I see red hair but possibly blond and fair. Programming, now that's the odd thing. I don't see him being logical as a programmer would be. He's more the artist / creative type, but he might be one of those "rare" types who use both sides of his brain equally. Neither is dominant. I tested at being 51% / 49% right / left brain, which is not rare at all, you just have to practice logic while being creative, and that's something most cannot do.

Fascinating subject. AA seems to be hiding at the moment, perhaps lurking. Waiting. I'm not sure who this Mom person is, possibly an AI / hologram. Being interested in hard rock is one of the outliers which strikes me as eccentric. Usually this kind of personality or being has some extra-sensory abilities, but why here, why be so interactive if that was the case? If here to observe? Usually observers have more than vision to work with. Unless there is some type of embedded consciousness which he is unaware of.

Fascinating indeed....

Trek

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Let me ask this:
Would another of your Andromedian friends be willing to provide DNA to match yours, and would you be willing to provide YOUR DNA to another lab, under controlled conditions?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

The topic is your DNA. You've asked if your DNA is proof a extraterrestrial existence.

Your DNA is a genetic map of who you are, both physically and mentally.

Are you going to sit there and tell me and everyone else on this forum that an alien from a galaxy over 2.5 million light years away will have the exact same genetic markers for their mental health as a human being that evolved on Earth?

Well, sorry; that data isn't available. And won't be until I decide I can afford it. So, nothing to talk about on that.

And, why wouldn't we have the same markers as you, some of your closest non-human relatives do.

If you were truly an alien life form that evolved on another planet, orbiting another star, that is in a galaxy from 2.5 million light years away, or if you were a human being who has had genetic material introduced to your own human genetic make up that again, evolved from somewhere else and not on this Earth, then ALL of your genetic markers need to be looked at.

That is if you want to actually be taken seriously.

You buying? jk
Seriously that kind of work is quite expensive and I do not take donations. Thus, it will have to wait. I might get some more done, and, it might have some of the markers you spoke of above, but, that will wait untill I have Puppies for sale; several months.

I wouldn't worry too much. Most people on this planet suffer from some sort of mental disorder, be it depression, be it manic, or in some extreme causes socialpath or personality disorders....

According to my Doctor I suffer from none of those afflictions.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Let me ask this:
Would another of your Andromedian friends be willing to provide DNA to match yours, and would you be willing to provide YOUR DNA to another lab, under controlled conditions?

I'm not sure that Terrestrial authorities would allow such a sample on-world.

Yes. Absolutely I would allow any lab or legitimate researched access to my DNA.

But, it is conditional;
1. I get a copy of the results when the alternate party does.
2. full chain of evidence.
3. I don't have to travel any farther than Dallas, Tx.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

What they don't know won't hurt em, but it would go far in establishing your claim you know

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your name isn't Russlec is it?

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I looked-at the website. Why is it coded with Microsoft Office? Presentation is key why use a sub-standard editing application as MSO? At least try something far-better as Adobe DreamWeaver or Microsoft Expression Suite....but MSO?

I'd recommend updating to HTML 5.0...Uggghhh, programmers make me want to scream sometime...

Trek

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

CODIS uses a 22/23 Genetic Allele count, this is to best eliminate any improbably matches and best describe the person genetically. Yours is 15/22-23 Allele count, thus incomplete.

The FBI has published its thirteen core loci for the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) database.

NIST (National Institute of Standards)

Personal experience - I am NOT taking this into account. Why? Because as you have said you dont want to get into a psychological debate. You are certainly welcome to engage me in such, i wont shy away and attack you. Quite the opposite, i would embrace this discussion.

I'm considering.

Haplohrtoup - "R1b 12 100.0" (this is copy/pasted)
Group Map - which according to your STRY, you are Euroasian. This is a 100% probable match, so i could say its absolute, however i dont like saying that

There is other data which you don't seem to have included here.

I gots to come back to this or continue in a later post. Friends call.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I'm unsure of your point you are making (?). Thats a 22/23 Allele count? Which is what i said they use, and on top of that i corrected myself that you'res is a correct count, and apologised for miscounting.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Well, sorry; that data isn't available. And won't be until I decide I can afford it. So, nothing to talk about on that.

Well considering the topic is "your ET dna" maybe you should have held off posting your attention seeking ramblings until you could afford to present the full picture, wouldn't you say?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join