It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA evidence of ET? part 2

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

So you want me to believe that you are an alien on a conspiracy website and you have heard Meiers may have gone downhill a bit? It is bad enough that your story changes every time you answer someone but this is truly unbelievable.

Again, I've not changed my stroy. It is truly sad that there are people in your world who cannot think for themselves, or see the greater picture.

By the way, looked through a telescope where you suggested and did not see mommy's ship.

You might try getting a better telescope, or looking in the right place. Resolving a 1 km long ship at 100,000 km is not an easy tadk.

In the mean time do you think you could possibly confine your discussions to the original dataset?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So you've been on these drugs for 13 years. Which means they arent really going to contain anything that will effect your growth hormone levels seeing as you had a good 50 years or so where you werent taking these particular drugs. Glad that one's out of the way.

Ya know ... since you pay none of my bills, and are not my employer, I don't feel I need to account for my time ... to you or any one else. So, if I don't do the research YOU think I should ... oh well.

Er, you're the one who has apparantly requested to stick around a few more years just so you can help us. You cant really come on here making big claims about wanting to get disclosure moving, and then be having this 'oh I dont really have time for this actually' attitude.
Apart from it being mildly depressing, its not really noteworthy to make half-arsed attempts at things like this. Nobody would have remembered John Lennon if he'd sat in bed for 10 minutes and gone 'nah, cant be arsed with this anymore.. pub anyone?!' :shk:

Actually though, its probably not my place to question why you arent putting more effort into this because I dont believe you. Unity_99 seems to believe you though so maybe you should explain to her why you arent making more of an effort?

Oh, and Ive had a reply from a Dr Lutz Roewer, who apparantly works in the department of forensic genetics at 'University Medicine Berlin'.
Well, actually two replies.. his first reply was worded a bit strangely due to english not being his first language.. but he has confirmed that its not possible for them to estimate what percentage of all the possible haplogroups/haplotypes they have on their database.
And he also urged you to keep checking the database as it is updated frequently.

[edit on 3/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Again, I've not changed my stroy. It is truly sad that there are people in your world who cannot think for themselves, or see the greater picture.

I really do not feel the need to dig them all up since almost every one of your posts have a contradiction in it. How about this?

When I said; you presumed that it was I that was withholding information, actually it is not. Your government and scoiety are responsible for the withholding of data.

Now, now, AnthraAndromda, that’s not correct, is it? Let me refresh your memory of what you said exactly:

While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it. It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of our statements.

No changing the story huh? What about telling Bluebelle that 99% number? Was that a lie or not? Please enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I find how you repeatedly contradict yourself is intriguing. One minute your certain your an alien and the next you think there is an increasing probability that you aren't human. I'd like to request a blood sample. But I think this is a collosal waste of time. You've shown me nothing in any of your DNA evidence that indicates your anything but human with perhaps some less common genetic markers. I have aged extemely slowly. I'm frequently thought to be 15 years younger than I am. It's a trait in my family. Hell Jonny Depp doesn't look his age. Many people don't. It amazes me, no nevermind it doesn't. This thread is becoming entirely uninteresting because the OP refuses to listen to anyone's reasoning as to why he's perhaps a human. Why not complaain of some mysterious pain in your head and abdomen and go get an MRI and a CT. After you get the results, make an appointment with a psychologist, take your scans and DNA testing and explain to him that you aren't human. Then repost in 2 years after they release you and tell us about the horrible concentration camps for the star children that we all thought were mental health facilities. Or beam me up. Either way lets wrap this up.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Truly laughable! There is no contradiction, only your failure to read and understand. I would suggest you go back and look at everything, but I doubt it would help.

So ... let explain a little here. I have no doubts as to whether I'm Human or not ... I'm not. Unless that nice, tall lady on the starship is a lier. And I have no reason to think she is, or to doubt her.

The evidence is an attempt to show this reality to you and your fellow humans. Unfotrunately, your technology isn't ready yet, or maybe you simply don't want to know the truth.

Why, prey tell, would you need a blood sample?

The MRI and CT scans have already been done, though, neither you or I will likely ever see them. And the psychologist? Been there and done that too. I think you must have missed the part about how your government already knows about who / what I am. Again, read.

Etharzi od Oma.

PS ya know its a shame you're not a real doctor of some sort, you might be of real benefit here.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

I really do not feel the need to dig them all up since almost every one of your posts have a contradiction in it. How about this?

When I said; you presumed that it was I that was withholding information, actually it is not. Your government and scoiety are responsible for the withholding of data.

Now, now, AnthraAndromda, that’s not correct, is it? Let me refresh your memory of what you said exactly:

While the data we present here is intentionally incomplete, you owe it to yourself and your fellow Man to evaluate it. It is only after careful evaluation and a good deal of thought that you can reach an informed decision on the realities of our statements.

No changing the story huh? What about telling Bluebelle that 99% number? Was that a lie or not? Please enlighten me.

That figure was sent to me by a friend. I challanged the value, he reported to me that it was an estimate, derived from some exotic math. He claims that it is quite accurate. I'm not sure about it, I'm just a Software Engineer and never delved into the exotic physics he has.

Now, if you actually have a REAL contradiction, please show me. Though I'm betting you can't

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Unfotrunately, your technology isn't ready yet, or maybe you simply don't want to know the truth.

1. If you had gone for a full on genome mapping and it still didnt give you the results you were looking for, then you would have a basis for saying that. But you have used one method of DNA testing, which you know would never have confirmed anything. The fact that it doesnt confirm anything is not the tests fault, its yours for picking an irrelevant testing method.
Not to mention that various other methods have been brought up that you havent bothered trying out.
2. I dont know if you've noticed this or not.. but this is conspiracy website. People come here looking for this sort of stuff. Im sure if fear were a factor for peoples reactions then they wouldnt come here full stop.

That figure was sent to me by a friend. I challanged the value, he reported to me that it was an estimate, derived from some exotic math. He claims that it is quite accurate. I'm not sure about it, I'm just a Software Engineer and never delved into the exotic physics he has.

Care to ask him about what math he used? Not that Id be able to figure it out myself.. but this doctor guy who emailed me did say feel free to ask if I had anymore questions, so Im sure he can help out with this one if you give us a bit more info.
Although it is quite offputting that you stated this figure as if it was an actual fact -

While these databases are not complete, they do represent something on the order of 99%+ of the human species

And now you say you're not so sure about it. Surely from previous experiences you've had on here you would realise its not a good idea to speak about something as if it were an actual fact when it clearly isnt.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now, if you actually have a REAL contradiction, please show me. Though I'm betting you can't

I did show you one. You just ignored it. You did not deny it, refute it, explain it, or even address it. You just pretended it was not even there. It is clear as day. Do you think that if you pretend it will fool the rest of us? I can read, can you? I posted a contradiction that was just pointed out to you by someone else and you failed to address it either time.

Instead of pretending I never reposted it for you and demanding I show you a contradiction, how about you address the one I did show you because someone else had just shown it to you??????

There is also the fact that you are in no position to demand anything from me. If you want to claim you are an alien and offer no proof, then I can accuse you of anything I want and offer no proof. It is your thread and you set the standards. I was rising above it but ok, I can come down to your level.

Care to address it now?

If the figure was just something a friend told you and not something you checked out, why did you state it as if it were a proven fact? Care to admit it is probably a bit wrong?

So let's see. After just a cursory glance, you had a DNA test to prove you are an alien even though you have been on a spaceship. You also claim our technology is not up to snuff to show you are alien and the doctors would lie about it anyway and yet, you still spent the money on one? The government lies and keeps secrets yet you trust a government doctor to give you pills? You want to help usher in disclosure by posting half truths, vagaries and lies on ATS. Somehow this is going to get men to reveal secrets they have been keeping for decades? You do not have money for more extensive test but you have an expensive and rare car you do not need because your mom has a spaceship? Then again, you want these test that will be done by men who cannot detect the truth and would lie about it if they could?

Yeah, no contradictions there at all.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I did show you one. You just ignored it. You did not deny it, refute it, explain it, or even address it. You just pretended it was not even there. It is clear as day. Do you think that if you pretend it will fool the rest of us? I can read, can you? I posted a contradiction that was just pointed out to you by someone else and you failed to address it either time.

Instead of pretending I never reposted it for you and demanding I show you a contradiction, how about you address the one I did show you because someone else had just shown it to you??????

Perhaps, I didn't see a contradiction in what you think you pointed out. Perhaps I felt it was only your inability to understand. Or, maybe, it wasn't actually important to the dataset we are supposed to be discussing.

There is also the fact that you are in no position to demand anything from me. If you want to claim you are an alien and offer no proof, then I can accuse you of anything I want and offer no proof. It is your thread and you set the standards. I was rising above it but ok, I can come down to your level.

No proof? Firstly, I have never claimed that what I have is proof. I called it evidence, go back and look at the title of the thread.

And I have offered evidence, though you don't seem to think it is valid. But, I could point out that evidence very much like mine is used in courts all the time. And, I have more evidence than is typically used in a court of law. This evidence is not conclusive, but it is anomalous. One contains data that perhaps shouldn't be there, and is missing some data that should. The other simply correlates to known Human population. Some have tried to argue that this doesn't matter, or that it still says I'm Human. Unfortunately, none of us really know what the heck we are talking about. What I do know, is that the data doesn't seem to add up.

Please do not make the mistake that I'm trying to illustrate this for my bebefit, I'm not.

Care to address it now?

If the figure was just something a friend told you and not something you checked out, why did you state it as if it were a proven fact? Care to admit it is probably a bit wrong?

Actually, my friend is rarely wrong, and often ahead of the curve. I'm inclined to think that if he has a way to estimate the completeness of a dataset, then it is likely quite accurate. But, I'll see if I can get him to send me some info on the technique.

So let's see. After just a cursory glance, you had a DNA test to prove you are an alien even though you have been on a spaceship.

There is a contradiction here? If I came out and said "I'm ET cause I've been on a starship" You would not give it a second thought. By trying to provide evidence, I at least got you to think about it a little ... and look at how you react!

Besides, I have alread addressed this issue.

You also claim our technology is not up to snuff to show you are alien and the doctors would lie about it anyway and yet, you still spent the money on one?

I think what I said explicitly and later implyed was that the available and affordable technology wasn't ready. And, given that I have been shown a document that is attributed to me, yet isn't mine, indicates that there are factions that are actively attempting to oppose and discredit me ... do you work for them?

The government lies and keeps secrets yet you trust a government doctor to give you pills?

Yes the government lies and keep secrets they shouldn't, but, they aren't that stupid. There are 7 starships in orbit, if the government were to so anything to me, they wouldn't be the government any more. Your governments know this, and act properly.

You want to help usher in disclosure by posting half truths, vagaries and lies on ATS.

I'll admit to being vague on some points, and only giving you the part of the truth that I have, but I have not lied.

Somehow this is going to get men to reveal secrets they have been keeping for decades?

IF I can develop enough interest to get the test needed to complete my proof, the governments will have no choice.

You do not have money for more extensive test but you have an expensive and rare car you do not need because your mom has a spaceship?

And I should give up my car, why? I'm rather fond of that car, kinda like my computers too. And my exotic pet isn't even an option.

If you, or anyone else fancies themselves a responsible member of you species why don't you pony up and help out?

Then again, you want these test that will be done by men who cannot detect the truth and would lie about it if they could?

If the right tests are done under the right circumstances, we can get good information.

Yeah, no contradictions there at all.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by K J Gunderson]

So, yeah, I still don't see any contradictions.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry I know this post isnt directed at me, and I have appeared to have completely fallen off anthra's radar now.. but this post made me giggle so I had to respond..

But, I could point out that evidence very much like mine is used in courts all the time.

Yea, just last week a mate of mine got off a murder charge because he showed the judge that according to the bible codes, he didnt do it.

IF I can develop enough interest to get the test needed to complete my proof, the governments will have no choice.

What a cunning plan... however you do know that the Government has internet access dont you? And if rumours are to be believed, they spend time monitoring sites such as ATS.
But not to worry, Im sure out of the various forums you've posted on, and the threads you've made, they'll never find out! But even if they do, dont panic, because they definately wouldnt try and stop you from forcing them into disclosure.

[edit on 3/3/10 by Bluebelle]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I promise I will get back to the rest of your nonsense later but there was no way I could pass this up. Your mommy has a spaceship fleet that could subdue Earth at any moment but instead of using that power to just disclose yourselves, you are having faulty DNA tests done in order to trick the government into feeling powerless enough to come clean? You do not see what is sooooooo horribly flawed with your logic here?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Care to ask him about what math he used? Not that Id be able to figure it out myself.. but this doctor guy who emailed me did say feel free to ask if I had anymore questions, so Im sure he can help out with this one if you give us a bit more info.

I have asked, but it could take a few days before he sends me anything. In the meantime, why don't you ask your doctor fellow why he hasn't done any data characterization on his database to determine its theoretical completeness. Its not a terribly difficult process, and could probably help quite alot in his biological research.

And now you say you're not so sure about it. Surely from previous experiences you've had on here you would realise its not a good idea to speak about something as if it were an actual fact when it clearly isnt.

It isn't? You speak as though you know the data is flawed. The data I've presented here is fact, and can be proven as such. The interpretation of that data may not be accepted fact (I can city you as an example of non-acceptance), but even the interpretation is fact. You need to remember that I'm a vetern data professional, and can construct methods to interrogate the my dataset against multiple databases.

Yea, just last week a mate of mine got off a murder charge because he showed the judge that according to the bible codes, he didnt do it.

Now was this really necessary? All your mocking and display of attitude toward me do is demonstrate your level of intelligence, education and maturity. I think you can do much better than a 14 year old.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I promise I will get back to the rest of your nonsense later but there was no way I could pass this up.

I see, like Bluebell, you are 14? Jeeze man develop some capacity for understanding. You might start with some of the other stuff I've posted here, though, I will warn you, you might develop some understanding for interstellar protocol, But, you don't really care about that, you just to harass the alien, and possibly destroy any chance of off-world assistance for everyone. Truly responsible!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I promise I will get back to the rest of your nonsense later but there was no way I could pass this up.

I see, like Bluebell, you are 14? Jeeze man develop some capacity for understanding. You might start with some of the other stuff I've posted here, though, I will warn you, you might develop some understanding for interstellar protocol, But, you don't really care about that, you just to harass the alien, and possibly destroy any chance of off-world assistance for everyone. Truly responsible!

Etharzi od Oma

So you are calling me 14 because I pointed out yet another one of your contradictions. You took the time to respond but did not even address the very point I made in my post. I see, you do not even want to attempt to have an honest discussion. That is too bad. You might have gotten some understanding and even some help if you at least tried to be a little honest. Dodging the point I made and still responding to me is sad; just sad.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
You have claimed that you gave us proof and that it is up to us to go check it out. You also said this -

Sorry, but you will need to do the math, and I make no promise that they are going to be visible. I'm not even sure how visible a 1.8 kilometer long object is at that distance (I think thats the length of the command ship).

So...not really proof then is it? If it may or may not be visible, that would explain why I did not see anything. So how is that proof when you know there is a good chance we will not see anything?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have to ask why you refer to them as "Andromedons." or however you spell it. This kind of seems like an achille's heel for you so I would really like a nice simple answer to this nice simple question. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

You will have to excuse my "cherry=picking" here, your posts are simply too lengthy to address everything. So ... I will pick the areas I feel are important.

If you’re the emissary for your “species”, then you should know every single query raised by your posts is important and should be addressed fully. That includes name calling, even if it is just to stand your ground. For your existence here to be completely open, and therefore acceptable, all queries have to be dealt with. That you are still cherry-picking denotes a reluctance to fully engage your target audience, unless, it seems, they just want to ask you questions about your “home world”.

…though it would seem that there are some who are a bit too vehement. It appears that their world is being threatened, and they are fight back. I would hope they realize that I'm not here to cause harm, but rather to help.

Isn’t it also possible that your assumption as to people feeling “threatened” by your claims is purely an individual – i.e. your – assessment? Yes, fear can manifest through anger, but I fully believe – and I’m more than willing to be proven wrong here - the irritation your posts are causing is down to their unverifiable content, not the “disclosure” you believe they contain.

And as to he help/harm issue; as an “emissary”, how do you feel you are fairing? You’ve certainly attracted attention but, more importantly, also become the focus of immense negativity. You feel you were underprepared for this “mission”, or could it be that you’ve just jumped in feet first with nothing to support you but a deeply held belief that you are something other than Human?

It would appear, however, that your technology isn't ready to accept the challange of ET biology. I would hope that the Human species doesn't hold me or my kind responsible for this.

Oh, Anthra Andromda, you must realize that that is a highly inadequate excuse? If this were the breakdown of a relationship we were discussing, you would have typed “it’s not you, it’s me”.

And besides, why go down the road of trying to utilize current technology to confirm your “alien-ness” if it is incapable of doing so, when you have two good means of research at hand that would have told you that in the first place; the internet, and your “mother”.

As for providing you with anything using our technology, I have serious doubts you would accept it, unless your technology could verify the data. And, again, clearly your technology isn't ready.

And there’s that ugly superiority thing again, allied with a massive assumption. Wouldn’t a Zippo lighter be at first baffling, then instantly understandable to someone who has only ever lit a fire with sticks? Humans are not stupid (thoughtless sometimes yes, but not dumb).

A significant display of sophisticated tech would turn heads for all the right reasons, even if at first it was not comprehended. Coming here and waving bits of redundant paper at us won’t. And that you are doing just that concerns me most of all.

I am willing for you to change my mind. I’m not that high-minded that I can’t be convinced that my point of view is wrong. I am open minded, but skeptical.

You declaring that you are an alien is fine – I’m not that arrogant, foolish or egocentric to believe they don’t exist – but it’s the whole ramshackle approach and anemic evidence that just doesn’t work because it’s a completely illogical tactic for us to accept it. And it isn’t down to us to want or be able to accept it, its down to you to give us no choice but accept your claims.

Not “alien”, but uninspiring.

And surely an alien species declaring itself openly wouldn’t want – or could afford for - its message to be lost amongst all the blatantly false, wannabe aliens and contactees?

I do feel that there can be a solution though. You say you don't want a 99% "solution", yet you would be perfectly willing to take a Humans life with less. Your courts, frequently, codemn people to death for crimes based on less DNA evidence than I have presented. You even go so far as to characterize my as a ""rare strain", yet insist that I am Human.

And more accusations…DNA evidence is a million times superior – and more reliable – than hearsay, poor memory, possible lies, circumstantial data and arrest quotas used to condemn a criminal. And yes, you are a rare strain of Human; it is a field that is still writing its own book.

Your "deeply held beliefs" need to be challanged, you are at the beginning of a long road that is filled with countless species from other worlds; just how the hell to you think you will or can get along with them?

We’ll get along depending on how we approach each other initially, and any advanced, philanthropic species would know that. If they’re anything other than benign, well, we’ll deal with that if it arises.

You "black OPs" projects have rendered you capable of crossing the vast distances between Earth and its nearby stars, some of thesee stars have intelligent life near them. Some of the off-world species will not tolerate the typical Human mind-set. You may even find that 99% is way more than is required to prove many things.

Much as I enjoy the speculation as to just how advanced our own technology is, can I just ask one thing; show me links other than the likes of John Lear that verify these marvels. I’m not discounting everything you said, but would like to know how you can say those things with such certainty.

What I'm trying to say is that the use of inference is something you may have to learn to accept. At some point probabilities may be all you have.

You aren’t trying to infer that you are an alien, are you? You’re trying to prove it. And as to probabilities; I’m probably a guy sat on a sofa wearing jeans and a tee shirt in a house in Dublin, or I’m a guy sitting on what passes for the deck of an algorithm calculus-finite difference ship wearing a semi-sentient, hybrid support skin suit. Which is more likely?

Perhaps you need to re-examine both your ideas and my claims. Just because you are able to argue against my claims I don't feel means as much as you think…Successfully arguing aginst something doesn't make you right, and me wrone; it makes you a decent lawer.

Being able to argue against something denotes many things, but mostly that it is either unacceptable, or flawed.

Either way, I shouldn’t be able to do this with your claims if they are as important as you say.

An example; foreign aid for disaster hit countries is rarely legitimately argued against, and when it is, it is because of unspoken, selfish agendas which are always ignored. Aid workers are never questioned when they arrive, as it is obvious who they are, that they are supported by professional infrastructures and are fully conversant with and equipped for their task. And they do the job.

Regarding my skills, and the idea of being a "self-appointed representative". I have no skills in this area, and this is a job that I was given. I told mother and the federation that I was not qualified to do this ... it didn't seem to matter (I guess I'll get several "I told ya so" out of this ... though it would be better if they gave a little of the support I've asked for)

Yet, you explicitly state that you officially represent a higher power yet are completely inappropriate for the job, and are peeved when no one believes you.

Anthra Andromda, who is fooling who?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Etharzi od Oma

So you are calling me 14 because I pointed out yet another one of your contradictions. You took the time to respond but did not even address the very point I made in my post. I see, you do not even want to attempt to have an honest discussion. That is too bad. You might have gotten some understanding and even some help if you at least tried to be a little honest. Dodging the point I made and still responding to me is sad; just sad.

There is no contradiction there, and the reasons for not using technology in an "open contact" have already been explained ... several times.

I'll get to the rest of your prattle later

Later: Actually I did directly address your question, and appearently you did not see it. So, I will point it out ... "interstellar protocol"

What is sad, my dear human, is that you see things that are simply not there, and can't see the things that are.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
In fact people get warnings not to even talk about their contacts too much, in anthra's case he gives what he is allowed to.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You have claimed that you gave us proof and that it is up to us to go check it out. You also said this -

Sorry, but you will need to do the math, and I make no promise that they are going to be visible. I'm not even sure how visible a 1.8 kilometer long object is at that distance (I think thats the length of the command ship).

So...not really proof then is it? If it may or may not be visible, that would explain why I did not see anything. So how is that proof when you know there is a good chance we will not see anything?

How is it "not proof" if it is you that fail? Did you really think that you could see and object of that size at that great a distance with a Walmart telescope? Try a better one, and do the math! Space is a big place, so you need to be looking at the correct coordinates.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join