It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My one and only OBE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Before i didn't think much of the whole 2012 thing. Then the whole government thing gets thrown in, a couple videos later, galactic center, mayan calanders, and a doom and gloom book "Hercolubus or Red planet" that was mailed to me, got me a little concerned.

Anyways the books point was the only way to 'escape' is to learn this technique. I was already into the spiritual, meditation thing so i said "ok, i'll bite".

I always knew about OBEs and astral projection and it intrigued me. So...the practice began. Intense meditation practice. I wasn't going to school or working at the time and i had the apartment to myself most of the time. I would meditate with visual and audio aids, and binauriual beats and silence sometimes and i got good at it and i enjoy it.

Astral projecting isn't as easy as some people may lead you to believe. It is extremely difficult. I would lay there, and try to get into the 'light as a feather-stiff as a board' state.
And needless to say i feel asleep a lot. Sometimes i wouldn't

Sometimes i would lay there for an hour and get into deep states of mind. I would see lights, feel vibrations, and sometimes it felt like someone was gently gliding their hand across my face. My heart would start racing. All of this freaked me out at first but as i got used to the sensations. It felt like i was in the middle of some dark woods.

One night i was actually trying to go to sleep, but decided to 'meditate' myself to sleep. I got into this deep place again, my body is shutting down but still awake, my mind, a silent observer. I started to hear music... beautiful vivid music. Not classical. It was more like individual notes. I got an image of 2 blue women in some place. I do not know if thats where the music was coming from or what it meant cuz i was still awake. I opened my eyes then closed them and re-focused and still their image was in my mind, these 2 blue women in some place.

My friend needed me to drop him off at work( a different night) so i did, when i got back it was idk maybe 530 600am. the sun wasnt quite up yet. I was just kinda laying there this time when i said 'hey let me try it now'. My body was already relaxed and when i said that, i focused on this 'gray-window' in my minds eye. ( i dont know if i produced this window or not) It was 'above me' and i thought nothing of it. i wasn't scared or even thinking. I focused so intently on this window...nothing more. ( i have butterflies just talking about it) It seemed like that's all i had to do...I 'felt' my body shutting down and fall asleep. When that happened ( the only way i can explain with english words) it seemed like the physical world pushed and the astral world pulled in what seemed like a sucking motion. ( i do not remember a sound, i was in too much shock that i did it) I had to contain myself for fear i would wake myself up...

Dear God...amazing and life-changing. Truly beautiful what our minds can do.

Blackness all around me. My thought process was the same as if i were awake. I was in the room i feel asleep in but it wasn't the same. the ceiling was black and it seemed like the house was...idk seperated? if that makes sense. I saw my body but didn't look at my own face ( for w/e reason) I twirled around in the darkness and i was truly flying. I felt the wind...WIND!!! on my shoulders....i remember thinking...'Is this real?' 'Is my mind doing this?'. either way i was having fun.

I went into the next room, through the wall. Flew straight it. My friends ex-g/f was sleeping there(unfortunately) and in my mind, i lusted for her. As soon as that thought entered my mind, i flew into her body and awoke

I was disappointed in myself for letting a weak emotion end my wonderful journey. It seemed like 5 minutes but an hr or 2 had passed and my body felt extremely fatigued and i hurt all over.....

I have been unsuccessful since and it makes me sad.

There you have it folks

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sounds AWESOME MAN!!
everything u described the feelings you got when you KNEW u were close... yet SOMETHING isn't clicking are exactly like mine.
TO be honest i somewhat stopped, and just gave up... i dunno not with that intention in mind, i think i just got real bummed out that i was unable to do it...
think ima try it yet again lol

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've come somewhat close a few times. The first time I can remember was when I was dreaming I was lost in Indianapolis. I was going from building to building at night in an extreme state of panic. I then thought "let me seperate from my body" since I was just starting to meditate and study this sort of thing. I pulled myself out of it and began floating. I could feel wind blowing against me and even hear it brushing against my "body." Everything was black around me though and I would get excited and snap back into my body, still in some sort of meditative-like trance.

This happened a few times, and I could not get out of the "all black" stage. Then one night while dreaming, it happened again, and I was floating in all black with the wind blowing thing. To describe the feeling, it is like floating in the air. I could feel the wind as if I was just floating downward. Anyway, I kept my cool and tried to focus on something. For some reason, I focused on a few dots in my line of visison and "pulled" myself close to these spots. I ended up being in a room full of small Asian children. One was crying and crawling on the ground if I remember correctly. Soon, I snapped back in my body, again in a trance state.

Then, it happened again. I believe it was the same night (crazy). I felt the wind and the blackness and I ended up at some party somewhere. This seemed like an American event. I was just going through the room completely un-noticed. It seemed like a party with older people (30s or so) and I believe there was a cocktail waitress walking right around me without acknowledging my existance at all. It was wierd.

This last one I had was about a month and a half or two months ago. i have not tried it since and should probably give it a shot. I would like to actually float and "see my body" and not freak out. I am fascinated and would like to understand this more.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Subconsciously Correct]

new topics

join